Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (46616 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by harakiri(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: Why are you being aggressive? It all sums up who you are doesn't it? Lecturers can afford to buy plane tickets sir! If I was in Nigeria I would be able to send you abroad either way.
All the best. I thought I was talking to some enlightened human being!

You have just killed yourself. A lecturer indeed! You can afford to send me abroad? I CAN AFFORD TO BRING YOU BACK TO NIGERIA, FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND SET YOUR LIFE STRAIGHT!!!

FOOL!!!!!

You think everyone on nairaland is as hungry as your folks. E-diot.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
Y
harakiri:

Now i know that you are indeed dumber than a sack of bricks!!! Did you even check the websites?

Foooll!!!!

You sound like your name.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by denzel2009: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
Both of you should stop fighting each other and try to work in tandem to uproot the driver's adams apple.

Maybach exelero was a one-off car, hence the price. You can get a buggatti tomorrow if you work with farouk lawan and otedola.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by slimyem: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
if it was a sheik in Abu dhabi that owns this car,i won't be suprised,but a Nigerian?
Sad!
Very sad!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Rhino5dm: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
I can't believe people are doubting this picture. My class mate which am older than, took 2 billion naira to china 2 years ago. Guess what?, his father is just head of ministry in abuja. I wont mention names. When you come in contact with David Mark's first son, then you won't doubt this picture any longer.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Thanks for your offer. But you need to get straight first sir!
harakiri:

You have just killed yourself. A lecturer indeed! You can afford to send me abroad? I CAN AFFORD TO BRING YOU BACK TO NIGERIA, FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND SET YOUR LIFE STRAIGHT!!!

FOOL!!!!!

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
a car that moves at 400km/hr and the rims changed only in france at the cost of $70k!
omo our money dey move!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
Thank you for telling him in his local dialect. I hope he understands English.
denzel2009: Both of you should stop fighting each other and try to work in tandem to uproot the driver's adams apple.

Maybach exelero was a one-off car, hence the price. You can get a buggatti tomorrow if you work with farouk lawan and otedola.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
Again you make me say shut up!

denzel2009: Both of you should stop fighting each other and try to work in tandem to uproot the driver's adams apple.

harakiri:

FOOL!!!!!

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by TANTRUM: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
Buggatti being test drive in south africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEXYwAl3Gi4
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
Rex123:

Dude do ♈̷̴☺u no wat U̶̲̥̅̊ re saying ? 2.2 million dollars, and U̶̲̥̅̊ re saying dat d price of two duplex. †ђξ money will rehabilitate our government hospitals and do some basic social amenities.
Yea, I mean it. Some 5 bedrooms Duplex for 150 million....some cost 100m and some even more than 150m....
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by sycamore(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
C'mon guy this picture is as real as it gets... I have seen the vehicle, this one exactly, I was awe struck... Lambos r a common sight... Sighted 2 maybachs parked @ transcorp Hilton a couple of days ago.... And if u study the picture well enough, u will notice the FERMA hilux pickup in front of it... 9ja sha una dey vex
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
slimyem: if it was a sheik in Abu dhabi that owns this car,i won't be suprised,but a Nigerian?
Sad!
Very sad!
What do you mean ? Nigerians own stakes in manufacturing, banking, telecoms and Pertroleum as wells as importations.....depends on where you are living and the people you associate with, I will advise you change your cycle.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by werepeLeri: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
OP - how do you explain the fact that the same picture you said you took while driving today, has been on twitter since the 29th of June?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by StaceyBanks(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lemme guess! This place is not far from Gwarimpa. I'm i right?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
MoD
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by violent(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: No sir. It wasn't driven.
I said MPH motor show. Where cars are displayed.
It was one of the cars displayed. Shipped from America but was kept within a barrier; a cordon cos the organisers don't want people to touch it as no uk insurer could insure it. English isn't hard boss!
No one can drive in uk without insurance. How do u read?

English isn't hard and you couldn't write a meaningful statement properly? Where did you go to school if i may ask? Your statement reads:

No insurance company has been able to insure that car in the UK.

Did your teachers teach you or not, that once a period is applied after a statement, that must be the end of that statement?

As a matter of fact, whether the car is driven or showcased is immaterial, the point is can a Veyron be insured in the UK?...fuc[i]k[/i] yes!

That asides, most cars in Motor shows are likely to be fenced within a barrier anyways, and it still remains patently untrue that anyone will be stu[i]p[/i]id enough to showcase a Veyron without an insurance. In the very least, the company will likely have a comprehensive insurance that covers those cars anywhere. It becomes really gutting whenever people try to pass off false information online and then once they are proven to be lying sods, they start twisting things. "Oh it's not green, it's only a lightly shaded turquoise"

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by makaveli1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
this picture is verrrry verrry real the building in front of it is the head office of the federal ministry of works and housing located in the mabushi area of abuja. We got mega rich people in Naija mehn!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by violent(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
werepeLeri: OP - how do you explain the fact that the same picture you said you took while driving today, has been on twitter since the 29th of June?

The OP is likely a lying bas[i]t[/i]ard!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
harakiri:

FOOL!!!!!

Lol....just be calm.

Many of us who were either born and raised abroad or left Nigeria many years ago are not up to date with the type of money people are making back home, genuinely too.

You are right, even when I went to Abuja many people talked about only going abroad to shop. The money they have makes them pity us in the UK or US.

Some people in Nigeria are literally rolling in money. It is true that they no longer yearn to go abroad to live. Only really to shop or study.

Just wait until the day they announce that there is 24hr electricity in Nigeria. Some people will just up and fly home.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by werepeLeri: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
http://lockerz.com/s/220879745

That's where the OP took the picture from.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=Seun]
What kind of camera did you use? Why is the picture cropped? Can you post the original picture you took? Thanks a million.[/quote
Used a bb!
Was trying to upload the picture in my first post, but was giving problems so I cropped it. Still having problems uploading it!
Why don't you want to believe can't you see the FREMA truck, you can ask those that know Abuja very well if that's mabushi road or not.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
I'm amazed. I was at the MPH motor show sir. I love cars too.. I have a picture of the Bugatti on my phone as well as the other cars including maybach. It was the only car fenced. And sir i asked the organizers why.
Send ur email add and I can forward u pictures. I use an iPhone nd can't upload via phone.
Why do I have to argue with you!
No insurer was able to insure that car. But if you find it hard to believe
Good luck!
violent:

English isn't hard and you couldn't write a meaningful statement properly? Where did you go to school if i may ask? Your statement reads:

Did your teachers teach you or not, that once a period is applied after a statement, that must be the end of that statement?

As a matter of fact, whether the car is driven or showcased is immaterial, the point is can a Veyron be insured in the UK?...fuc[i]k[/i] yes!

That asides, most cars in Motor shows are likely to be fenced within a barrier anyways, and it still remains patently untrue that anyone will be stu[i]p[/i]id enough to showcase a Veyron without an insurance. In the very least, the company will likely have a comprehensive insurance that covers those cars anywhere. It becomes really gutting whenever people try to pass off false information online and then once they are proven to be lying sods, they start twisting things. "Oh it's not green, it's only a lightly shaded turquoise"

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by werepeLeri: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
I know what you mean. It's even possible he can do all he has mentioned but the truth he is still dumb.
I have a politician friend that just bought 3 houses in a row here. I have another one who has just recently got a private jet. All under 40. I don't doubt what people can do with money in nigeria. I was even there 2 months ago and saw a lot. But people shouldn't argue without getting their facts rights. Unfortunately Nigerians think the more money you have the wiser you get. Wrong mentality. Even If this guy can do all he said. I know for fact he's still dumb!when you get Money into the hands of fools you get a country called Nigeria
[b][/b]
londoner:

Lol....just be calm.

Many of us who were either born and raised abroad or left Nigeria many years ago are not up to date with the type of money people are making back home, genuinely too.

You are right, even when I went to Abuja many people talked about only going abroad to shop. The money they have makes them pity us in the UK or US.

Some people in Nigeria are literally rolling in money. It is true that they no longer yearn to go abroad to live. Only really to shop or study.

Just wait until the day they announce that there is 24hr electricity in Nigeria. Some people will just up and fly home.

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by LordReed(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
This pix is definitely Abuja; Mabushi area to be exact.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
The other day Ty Danjuma boasted having $500m lying idle without knowing what to do with. . . .At an average of $2m,he can afford 250 of this car.So this car is DEFINITELY on naija soil !
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by dnative(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
The argument is not whether the picture was taken in Abuja or not but whether the OP was trying to pass off the picture as something he took himself when obviously the same picture (same shot,angle etc) has been on Twitter 3 days before the OP claimed he took the picture.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by blackboi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: You should have taken the driver's picture. As it is, we can't be certain the picture was taken in Abuja or even Africa.

Any particular reason why the picture has been cropped? What kind of camera did you use? Can you post a bigger version?

nonsEnse!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by nasty45(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
Oh boy chai c money!i wish my dad is dangote.GOD PUNISH POVERTY
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sacarstic: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
Nice car....Wish it will give the owner the happiness he needs...But "NO".
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: No, Bro I am a car freak, but I dont see myself drawing such attention.
the truth is most poor nigerians dnt appreciate such cars exept they are popular like hummer and so on. How many agbero knws buggati ? Some dnt even knw ordinary phatom let alone maybach even if they see one they dnt appriciate exept those that knws what it what besides naija roads aint for these super cars with many speed bumps, potholes etc. I bet no nigerian wil spend his/her money on such cars except the stupid ones or d politicians child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos)