Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (46631 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2012
NO doubt this is one of streets in Abuja Shikena
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by bmxshop: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2012
A replacement transmission for the Veyron costs just over US$120,000.[9] It also has permanent four wheel drive using the Haldex Traction system. It uses special Michelin PAX run-flat tyres, designed specifically to accommodate the Veyron's top speed, which cost US$25,000 per set.[9] The tyres can be removed from the rims only in France, a service which costs US$70,000.

culled from wikipedia
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: What is wrong with these people ? The thread talks about Bugatti Veyron in Abuja, and you people are discussing about people's source of funds. By the way, its not just one, once in a while, you see Buggati, MayBach and I saw 2 Ferrari packed in one man's compound in VI. When did you people become investigators to question people's source of funds. If you get opportunity, will you not use the fast lane. Stop hating, poverty is a curse.

This is an example of the kind of fucktards we have in Nigeria that will worship anyone with money irrespective of how thee money is made.

Bloody foooool! You deserve the leaders you get because they are only trying to impress you when they steal to oppress you.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by deshclones(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2012
Sagamite:

The sensible thing in the Nigerian context when we don't know who the owner is is that we should assume it is a crook because the odds are it is ill-gotten wealth. Just like you sensibly assumed the a rich civil servant in a corrupt country was a crook without knowing his other backgrounds.

When we know who the owner is, then we can judge based on individuals.

If someone tells me "Oh, that is Don Jazzy's car" then I would stop thinking it is a crook.

If someone tells me "Oh, that is Okocha's car" then I would stop thinking it is a crook.

If someone tells me "Oh, that is the car of the owner of X university" then I would stop thinking it is a crook.

If someone tells me "Oh, that is Ben Bruce's car" then I would stop thinking it is a crook.

If someone tells me "Oh, that is Bayo Ogunlesi's car" then I would stop thinking it is a crook.

If someone tells me "Oh, that is Ladi Balogun's car" then I would stop thinking it is a crook.

Lets be sensible in our analysis.

you are no different from the very people u criticize...so bruce and ladi are corrupt free people in your estimation...........dude you are totally ignorant of happenings in nigeria...you just showed your ignorance...bruce of all people......leave matter jor...ladi the fcmb guy....lets not just go there....

between you always sound angry and frustrated in 99% of your posts...geeeeeeeeeezz....take life easy man..like i always tell u..you are not the only frustrated dude...we all have our problems but we have devised a way to solve and manage them...get up from your sorry state man...
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2012
deshclones:
you are no different from the very people u criticize...so bruce and ladi are corrupt free people in your estimation...........dude you are totally ignorant of happenings in nigeria...you just showed your ignorance...bruce of all people......leave matter jor...ladi the fcmb guy....lets not just go there....

between you always sound angry and frustrated in 99% of your posts...geeeeeeeeeezz....take life easy man..like i always tell u..you are not the only frustrated dude...we all have our problems but we have devised a way to solve and manage them...get up from your sorry state man...

You are a person!

A mooron that is dumb enough to say he cannot marry a girl because she has a third class and who thinks a Babalawo can get his money back for him is the one saying I am frustrated?

Cretin, Nigeria has fcked up your mentality. You are the frustrated one!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by cupid4ig(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2012
cheddarking: Anybody reading Sagamite's posts can easily deduce that he has lives a sad and depressed life.
Nigga has anything good happened to you in your life?
Someone bought a buggati and you're calling him a thief...

Do you know how many Nigerian footballers are out there?
Do you know how much they get paid?

Do you even know who is driving the car?
Nigga shut up and work for your own,and let people snap you too!

Haters always gon' hate. cool
u are just a big fool. a wise and reasonable footballer or business man who makes his money legally will not buy this car in Nigeria. I'd u don't know what to say just stfu
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Stylz69(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2012
Seun: You should have taken the driver's picture. As it is, we can't be certain the picture was taken in Abuja or even Africa.

Any particular reason why the picture has been cropped? What kind of camera did you use? Can you post a bigger version?

Look at the bigger picture! spot the green and white abuja commercial bus in front and the FERMA Hilux in front of the Bugatti....
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by yuncka: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2012
PHOTOSHOP grin
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Vergil: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2012
londoner:

Lol....just be calm.

Many of us who were either born and raised abroad or left Nigeria many years ago are not up to date with the type of money people are making back home, genuinely too.

You are right, even when I went to Abuja many people talked about only going abroad to shop. The money they have makes them pity us in the UK or US.

Some people in Nigeria are literally rolling in money. It is true that they no longer yearn to go abroad to live. Only really to shop or study.

Just wait until the day they announce that there is 24hr electricity in Nigeria. Some people will just up and fly home.

Its ALL about money to y'all isn't it?
Trying to convince pple to move back to Nige, you tell them, pple are rolling in money.

Pitiful!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Vergil: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2012
violent:

The OP is likely a lying bas[i]t[/i]ard!

Every post on this website that says, "I did this", "...did that" etc. Should really not be believed.

But there's just something about reading stuff online, that makes u take it all in, hook line n sinker. Taking it to be the truth, until proved otherwise.

The Op and pple like hime/her, prob so into online presence, they see the need to show of online. Not in person anymore. Kmt!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Vergil: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I can't believe people are doubting this picture. My class mate which am older than, took 2 billion naira to china 2 years ago. Guess what?, his father is just head of ministry in abuja. I wont mention names. When you come in contact with David Mark's first son, then you won't doubt this picture any longer.

And this class mate can't say, "Daddy, easy with the embezzlement ok. Some civil servants, ministry staffs, have no food to eat....in the same state"
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Raimond(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2012
ib55: .
Naija no dey carry last!!!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by toluing: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2012
THE CAR MUST INFORM THE DRIVER IF THERE ARE THIEFS IN FRONT..LOL
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Callfubu(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2012
The price of bugatti varies, it has a six month waiting list for anybody that wants ‎​to buy. It varies from $1.3mil to $2.2mil depending on ‎​ђã† Ʊ request in ur car, it is specially customized to ur taste that's why its ‎​S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ costly
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2012
Vergil:

Its ALL about money to y'all isn't it?
Trying to convince pple to move back to Nige, you tell them, pple are rolling in money.

Pitiful!

Who is trying to convince anyone to move back home?

If you think Nigeria has nothing to offer but poverty, I don't share your view. Many people are poor, yes, but not all. The fact is, MANY people in Nigeria are making legit money and live a very comfortable life. To be perfectly honest, the opportunities that may have existed once in the UK for example are no longer there at the same level.

There is no reason why anyone should not plan and look towards Nigeria or indeed any other African country, if they are so inclined. In fact many already are. I know some who have gone back and were able to live very comfortably, so why should I accept the singular story of woe?

Even non-Nigerians are going to Nigeria to make a living, and succeeding.

I also find it amusing that people on NL, generally attack those who see anything good in Nigeria. Does Nigeria have it problems, yes of course nobody can deny it.........but to say because of that nobody can live a good life there is not strictly true.

Its not all about money.........but to me, money gives you choices. We are equally free to use wealth to help others are we not?

If I had Bugatti money.... I wouldn't buy one, I'd use the money for other things. That would be my choice though.

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2012
likita boka: it luks real though am sure na for abuja
cryit luks real though am sure na for abuja

The hilux infront belongs to ferma. Federal roadf maintainance agency. Definitely in nigeria. But seriously dis ride never reach money wey our big bois spend na. No be d other day dem use $620k do bribe
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by 190: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2012
deshclones: Whoever said that car is not in nigeria needs to be spanked...wot is 200m?? Small boys that are either in their late twenties or early thirties buy houses worth hundreds of millions,I knw people that use the phantoms,mercedes s550 as regular car.there is one guy..by name mark..dude stays on road 54 in vgc...he parks his latest model phantom ghost with plate number mark 04 carelessly on the streets in vgc.

Moreover,I saw a bugatti late last year in warri...it was owned by a guy named ayiri...dude owns d 911 resort.he even has dat car kim bought for kanye...the guy is a car freak..don't knw what he does for a living but dude is stupendously rich..

HEART ATTACK HAS CAUGHT ME!!

Breaths down!

God i dont know why you have choose to make me be like this
but for watever reasons - i believe you know best
I would stick to my 190 till one day you grant me d opportunity to own a Bugatti Veyron

In jesus name i have prayed!

amen

Manufacturer Bugatti Automobiles
Production 2005–2011 (last 16.4 sold)
2009–present (Grand Sport)
2010–present (Super Sport)
Assembly Molsheim, Alsace, France
Predecessor Bugatti EB110
Class Sports car
Body style Standard: 2-door coupé
Variant: targa top
Layout Longitudinal mid-engine,
permanent 4WD
Engine Standard:
8.0 L (488 cu in) W16 quad-turbocharged 1,001 PS (736 kW; 987 bhp)[1]
Super Sport:
1,200 PS (883 kW; 1,184 bhp)[1][2]
Transmission 7-speed DSG sequential
Wheelbase 2,710 mm (106.7 in)
Length 4,462 mm (175.7 in)
Width 1,998 mm (78.7 in)
Height 1,159 mm (45.6 in)
Kerb weight 1,888 kg (4,162 lb)
Designer Jozef Kaban[3]

Top speed
German inspection officials recorded an average top speed of the original version of 408.47 km/h (253.81 mph)[5] during test sessions on the Ehra-Lessien test track on 19 April 2005.
This top speed was verified by James May on Top Gear in November 2006, again at Volkswagen Group's private Ehra-Lessien test track. May noted that at top speed the engine consumes 45,000 litres (9,900 imp gal) of air per minute (as much as a human breathes in four days). The Veyron at the time had the highest top speed of any street legal production car. Back in the Top Gear studio, co-presenter Jeremy Clarkson commented that most supercars felt like they were shaking apart at their top speed, and asked May if that was the case with the Veyron at 407 km/h (253 mph). May responded that no, the Veyron was very controlled, and only wobbled a tiny bit when the air brake deployed. May further commented, “Absolutely yeah, it’s totally undramatic. But I would give you a bit of a warning: It’s a bit disorientating doing that sort of speed, because after I came off the banking, I was slowing down to stop, and you know how you get a bit impatient and think ‘I’ll just open the door’; fortunately I looked back at the speedo, and I was still doing seventy.”[15]
The car's everyday top speed is listed at 350 km/h (220 mph). When the car reaches 220 km/h (140 mph), hydraulics lower the car until it has a ground clearance of about 9 cm (3.5 in). At the same time, the wing and spoiler deploy. In this handling mode the wing provides 3,425 newtons (770 lbf) of downforce, holding the car to the road.[11]
For top speed mode the driver must, while at rest, toggle a special top speed key to the left of the driver's seat. A checklist then establishes whether the car and its driver are ready to attempt to reach 407 km/h (253 mph). If so, the rear spoiler retracts, the front air diffusers shut, and normal 12.5 cm (4.9 in) ground clearance drops to 6.5 cm (2.6 in)
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by cupid4ig(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2012
I don't want to argue about anything but first there is no plate no, then the op lied about snapping the car he screen grabbed it from a website that's why it has a screen bla bla as name and he come here to say he snapped. Just check the picture I posted. ;DI don't want to argue about anything but first there is no plate no, then the op lied about snapping the car he screen grabbed it from a website that's why it has a screen bla bla as name and he come here to say he snapped. Just check the picture I posted.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by cheddarking(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
cupid4ig: u are just a big fool. a wise and reasonable footballer or business man who makes his money legally will not buy this car in Nigeria. I'd u don't know what to say just stfu

Jesus! Such Viciousness!

Ordinary Tim Cahill of Everton/Australia has a Bugatti Veyron. He is an average footballer for an average Premiership club.

Do you honestly think a Bugatti Veyron is Cheap to maintain ANYWHERE?

Do you honestly think someone who can afford to spend $2 Million dollars on a car is thinking of where food will come from tomorrow?

Do you know how many exotic cars there ARE in Nigeria?

Do you know that you are a professional hater?

Are you Sagamite in disguise?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by werepeLeri: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
At 20 years - in 2009 - Chris Brown already drives one. Una stay here dey fight.

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by werepeLeri: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2012

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by werepeLeri: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
So many people stay abroad doing menial jobs and this has entered their heads so much to believe that nothing good can come out of Nigeria, and when they see something they havent seen abroad in Nigeria - they term everyone doing good business in Nigeria as thieves and government apologists. So much for them - LOL

Just watch how they will comment on this my post alone. Poverty mentality don fill their head so tey, 100 pounds to them na like 100billion Naira.

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
Tell him sir
omenka:
The difference between an Excelero ans a Veyron is that a Veyron is a PRODUCTION car. The Veyron is the most expensive production car there is.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by dantitiki(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
A car that burns a 100L tank of gas in 12mins. What could be done in traffic?

Wasteful spending to me for Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by slim147(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
biker-boy:

JESUS CHRIST! You gotta be kidding me. The most expensive in the WORLD

Not realy but its the most expensive street legal car AVAILABLE on the market today , but the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO is, which cost around $34million which was built specifically for the legendary Stirling
Moss. Now that is some cool $$$
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by slim147(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
biker-boy:

JESUS CHRIST! You gotta be kidding me. The most expensive in the WORLD
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Aguna: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
9jadelta:
where u see am? Are u d one driving it or Tinubu grin
U NO C SAY NA FERMA MOTO NA IM DE FRONT.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by crackhouse(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
biker-boy:
Pls can someone remind me the prize of dat vehicle (bugatti veyron) before I cast my jugdement. Oh sorry, I mean comment.
more than 350,000 000 naira. Depending on naira equivalent of a dollar
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by chumafresh(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
salaksmana:
Sorry but do you know him or how do you know the wedding he's talking about. Just curious
i know d couple απϑ also d Businessman..
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by musty1987(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
they say i got the money must be illumunati talking to the holy ghost in my Bugatti..... Rick Ross

more than 2 millions dollara car? eledumare oooo cry
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by samkoro: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
ib55: .

Shame to this country
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by samkoro: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
dantitiki: A car that burns a 100L tank of gas in 12mins. What could be done in traffic?

Wasteful spending to me for Nigeria.

100litres every 12 minutes? U mean almost 10litres per minute.Do u know what u just said. U just dropped the biggest lie in this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64