Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? (1902 Views)

Photos: The Dress That Broke The Internet. Please Whats Your Opinion About This / In one word; what's your opinion about his dress code? / In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
some ladies really do rock the various colors well and sexily but some goshhhh shocked , its like they are walking color riots!!!! green on magenta yellow on indigo tongue, pls where is the fashion police?
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? by tjskii(f): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
grin cheesy grin infact eh,you just took the words out of my mouth,I was just going to open a thread on the same topic when I saw yours.

This colour blocking theme has been turned in to something else,some peoplemix and match vibrant colors all thru and end up looking like clowns,scary ones for that matter,there ought to be a color that isn't as vibrant in the mix,this helps us mere mortals the ability to view the outfit,without the need for sunglasses grin cheesy

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? by tpia5: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
If its done with taste, it could be a class act and ok.

However, you have to have a knowledge of colours and the suitable combinations or else you risk a colour riot.

I think neon is what some people are experimenting with these days.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? by kandiikane(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
I have seen so many girls who have caused riots with colour blocking and it's just shameful.

Many don't know which colours contrast well and which colours when put together can look razz.

It looks absolutely fab if done right.

I went out last night to this Afro-beats club thing and mixed blue bottoms with orange heels. It actually turned out great. Had compliments all round.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? by Mcleo007(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
@op, its the rave of the moment. Guess, we just have to live with it. I can tell u, firsthand as a faashion designer myself, its a good thing for change. Colours have some prejudice in themselves, many which have piled up for ages. Guess its time we liven up and fend off the prejudices.

(1) (Reply)

What do you think of this piercing??::::::::::::: / See What our Nigerian Girls Spend Thousands Of Naira On / 1st Grade UK Children Mix Available, Handpick /selection Nd Bales!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.