Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Google Adsense I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense I Need Help (3883 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Do You Have A Website With Many Visitors And No Adsense??? I Have Offer 4u / Adsense: I Need Explanations - Novice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense I Need Help by ZEPHYREN(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
hey guys am wondering his google going to accept my proposal to sign for adsense if am using a free blog like blogger or any suggestion what kind of website or weblog should i use thankyou
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by OkekeChristian(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
ZEPHYREN: Hey guys, I'm wondering if Google is going to accept my proposal to sign-up for Adsense if I'm using a free blog creator like Blogger; or is there any other suggestion? What kind of website or weblog should i use? Thank You

Well Zephyren,
The fact that you're blogging with a free blog creator like Blogger does not make you ineligible for Adsense.
What is important is your own space on the internet, and believe you me, even if you are using a wapka.mobi site, provided there is traffic, Google is always ready to do business with you.
Just Create an Adsense account with your existing (or create a new) G-mail account, fill in their form, and wait for their approval, and,Viola! you're using Adsense.
What you should bother about is how to cash your money.
So, the answer to your question is, Yes, Google accepts proposals to sign-up for Adsense from bloggers on Blogger!

*Please provide valid and correct information, or be prepared to bear the consequences of being penalized.
Just a word of caution.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by zangiff(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Yes follow the tips above dis comment.its the best
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by ZEPHYREN(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2012
thanks guys for the insight realy appreciate
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by ahmedinho1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
Even if you are going to apply, you have to meet some requirements

Number 1 is content. Your content must not violate any of Google's TOS
The age of your site too matters.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by ZEPHYREN(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Okeke_Christian:

Well Zephyren,
The fact that you're blogging with a free blog creator like Blogger does not make you ineligible for Adsense.
What is important is your own space on the internet, and believe you me, even if you are using a wapka.mobi site, provided there is traffic, Google is always ready to do business with you.
Just Create an Adsense account with your existing (or create a new) G-mail account, fill in their form, and wait for their approval, and,Viola! you're using Adsense.
So, the answer to your question is, Yes, Google accepts proposals to sign-up for Adsense from bloggers on Blogger!

*Please provide valid and correct information, or be prepared to bear the consequences of being penalized.
Just a word of caution.
sorry you said it hard to cash your money how his that pls
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
Yes, but it takes a longer time
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by ahmedinho1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Yeah, it looks like it's taking too long when it's your first check. Afterwards you should start getting a check cleared every month aside that it's easy.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 11, 2012
in adsense terms and condition, you must have a valid domain name and not a subdomain like subdomain.domain.com. Google accepts approval from .com,.info,.org,.net etc. so you need to have your own domain to be able to be eligible fo adsense.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by ZEPHYREN(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
ribechi: in adsense terms and condition, you must have a valid domain name and not a subdomain like subdomain.domain.com. Google accepts approval from .com,.info,.org,.net etc. so you need to have your own domain to be able to be eligible fo adsense.
what about blogger because i think linda ikeji uses a subdomain and she do google advert in are blog
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by gabuzee(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
They accept blogger blogs!
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Engineer1985(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Google accepts blogger blogs, but it must have good design, rich content and traffic.
My advice is that u get ur own domain. You wil be able to customise the looks and layout of ur blog and have sufficient space. Blogger blogs dont have all these features!
When I startd blogging early last year, i creatd with blogger but i have dumped it due to the limitd features. So in summary, if you really want to make good money, go 4 a paid domain! It doesnt cost much.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by ZEPHYREN(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
Engineer1985: Google accepts blogger blogs, but it must have good design, rich content and traffic.
My advice is that u get ur own domain. You wil be able to customise the looks and layout of ur blog and have sufficient space. Blogger blogs dont have all these features!
When I startd blogging early last year, i creatd with blogger but i have dumped it due to the limitd features. So in summary, if you really want to make good money, go 4 a paid domain! It doesnt cost much.
so how much will it cost to get one
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 18, 2012
it is not expensive. With as little as three thousand, you are on your way to owning a domain and a host for one year. I would not mind helping you out.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by ZEPHYREN(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2012
ribechi: it is not expensive. With as little as three thousand, you are on your way to owning a domain and a host for one year. I would not mind helping you out.
thanks i will realy like appreciate your help pls can you drop your number so we can talk on phone
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2012
ZEPHYREN: thanks i will realy like appreciate your help pls can you drop your number so we can talk on phone

Yeah ofcourse. this is my number.. 08166234713
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
ZEPHYREN has called me up wants me to help him set up a blog. I want you all to follow this thread to see the progress of his blog via his adsense earnings. I will do intensive SEO for his blog and create backlinks for him. All for free. He is going to be the first i will be doing that for. The money he gave me was for his domain name and host and a little keep d change money. With him i will be able to make clear my services to all... Do have a good night and please follow this thread for updates.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Jamieb(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2012
i must say i am impressed with the discussion here. I am using a wordpress blog with an average of 400 views perday but not on adsense yet. I want to purchase my own dormain but would my blog address redirect viewers automatically to the new dormain. Thanks
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Jamie b: i must say i am impressed with the discussion here. I am using a wordpress blog with an average of 400 views perday but not on adsense yet. I want to purchase my own dormain but would my blog address redirect viewers automatically to the new dormain. Thanks

I guess it means you are using a blog from and its domain.. If that is the case, yes it will redirect to your current blog but you need to carryout this transaction with wordpress to the best of my knowledge on this. Besides, currently restricts its users when it has to do with plugins and features. What i will advice you is to buy a domain and host, install your wordpress script (you can download it from wordpress.org) on your site and put all the plugins that you want. when all this is done go to the free blog and put a link pointing back to your website. U could add menu and send the link to your newly installed site. Start posting more contents on your newly installed site. Before you know what, you would have redirected your traffic to your new blog. There is another breakthru method i use that even makes search engines pick up the links too. I dont like sharing that cos it will be over saturated. Just use this method and i am sure you will be good to go.

Call me if you need help. my number is above. And concerning adsense, that should be easy for you to get when you have all this in place.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by dontap: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
I am using adsense in my blog. The problem am facing is that i don't know how to get traffic to my site that realy frustrated me because i was new in the biz but now i want to go back into it. I realy need tips on how to get traffic, a friend told me you can get peeps who you contact through yahoo messenger, you click for them they click for you. Can any body hook me up with them, i have not more than $5 in my account since i create it. Please i need help how to go about it.this is the site http://www.sportfederation..com
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
dontap: I am using adsense in my blog. The problem am facing is that i don't know how to get traffic to my site that realy frustrated me because i was new in the biz but now i want to go back into it. I realy need tips on how to get traffic, a friend told me you can get peeps who you contact through yahoo messenger, you click for them they click for you. Can any body hook me up with them, i have not more than $5 in my account since i create it. Please i need help how to go about it.this is the site http://www.sportfederation..com

If truly u really want to be serious with your blog, you need to work. You need to research your niche properly. The best method is to have your own hosted .com, .info or .me "optimized" blog sites. Here is a tip for everyone. Your domain name must be a phrase or keyword people search on quite frequently on google. Jst with that alone, the traffic comes in naturally. Then with the use of anchor text, and other backlinking methods which includes articles to major article directories with PR of 4 and above.

But for the click for them they click for you thingy, get ready to be ban by google soon if you embark on that.

To get your own hosted domain cost only 3k. After you have done that, simply install wordpress on your host, add other plugins and wonderful themes. Concernin post you have made in your account, redirect visitors to the new one and soon you should start making some change.

This is what i do best. So enjoy the tips.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by dontap: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
ribechi:

If truly u really want to be serious with your blog, you need to work. You need to research your niche properly. The best method is to have your own hosted .com, .info or .me "optimized" blog sites. Here is a tip for everyone. Your domain name must be a phrase or keyword people search on quite frequently on google. Jst with that alone, the traffic comes in naturally. Then with the use of anchor text, and other backlinking methods which includes articles to major article directories with PR of 4 and above.

But for the click for them they click for you thingy, get ready to be ban by google soon if you embark on that.

To get your own hosted domain cost only 3k. After you have done that, simply install wordpress on your host, add other plugins and wonderful themes. Concernin post you have made in your account, redirect visitors to the new one and soon you should start making some change.

This is what i do best. So enjoy the tips.
thanks man, i will incline to your advice
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
dontap: thanks man, i will incline to your advice

Anytime man. Just doing my job helping my fellow naija people
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by FatBusyBee(f): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2012
@Jamie b - with 400 view per day that is cool money...except you are doing it wrongly! if you have 400 visitors to your site everyday and lets assume you have a product you are selling on this site you should be making at least 4 sales every day...

400 views per day on adsense should fetch at least 100 clicks except you are doing it wrongly! if you have engaging contents on your blog/website its possible you might not have good conversion...

NOTE: with adsense you DONT need top quality content...you need contents that are fairly good [if you know what i mean] let your visitors leave the page by clicking away on some ads.

i want to believe your poor conversion might be due to where you place your adsense ads and aslo the type of ads you use.

if you need to get another domain and do a redirect, you can do a 301 redirect - this will automatically redirect your visitors to your new site but keeps the google bot on the old page, this is good if you want your website to rank very well on search engines, but it seems you are using a blogger network and this might not be possible

@ribechi surely i will keep an eye on this thread...

FBB
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
FatBusyBee: @Jamie b - with 400 view per day that is cool money...except you are doing it wrongly! if you have 400 visitors to your site everyday and lets assume you have a product you are selling on this site you should be making at least 4 sales every day...

400 views per day on adsense should fetch at least 100 clicks except you are doing it wrongly! if you have engaging contents on your blog/website its possible you might not have good conversion...

NOTE: with adsense you DONT need top quality content...you need contents that are fairly good [if you know what i mean] let your visitors leave the page by clicking away on some ads.

i want to believe your poor conversion might be due to where you place your adsense ads and aslo the type of ads you use.

if you need to get another domain and do a redirect, you can do a 301 redirect - this will automatically redirect your visitors to your new site but keeps the google bot on the old page, this is good if you want your website to rank very well on search engines, but it seems you are using a blogger network and this might not be possible

FBB

Good one FBB. Thanks. And you all should keep posting your questions.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okeke_Christian:

Well Zephyren,

Just a word of caution.

I suggest you sit down with TOS for GoogleAdsense to understand what i am saying better. Google terms and trends are changing everyday.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Excelboi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ribechi and others, can you guys kindly check out http://www.naijamasters.com and advise me on the niche am blogging about (software reviews) and if you are on pc, you can check it the blog design and simplicity, although its new and I haven't apply for adsense until I have a decent post and fair traffic... Thanks
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Jamieb(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
FatBusyBee: @Jamie b - with 400 view per day that is cool money...except you are doing it wrongly! if you have 400 visitors to your site everyday and lets assume you have a product you are selling on this site you should be making at least 4 sales every day...

FBB
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Jamieb(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2012
thank you very much for the info bro. You are a true nairalander. I would stick to your advice and get my own domain after my final exams at the end of the month
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Jamieb(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Thank you very much for the info bro. You are a true nairalander. I would stick to your advice and get my own domain at the end of the month after my final exams.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 21, 2012
Excelboi: Ribechi and others, can you guys kindly check out http://www.naijamasters.com and advise me on the niche am blogging about (software reviews) and if you are on pc, you can check it the blog design and simplicity, although its new and I haven't apply for adsense until I have a decent post and fair traffic... Thanks

Unfortunately, you dropped off a wrong address in error. Check the spellings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Works For Google Ads / How Do You Pay For Fiverr Gigs From Nigeria / Non hosted Verified/NonVerified Adsense Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.