Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine (820 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 4:00am On Jul 02, 2012
These vatos and putas wear this shyttt like a badge of honor. its rather comical. here you have a man who uses your book of laws statutes and commandments ( the bible ) to form a religion and then he uses this religion to rob r-ape and plunder you ( JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 ) and keep you in subjection. then when he has conquered the whole world with it and feels it has served its purpose, he discards it and goes back to being the godless ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ) person that he is. and then all these african fools hop on his nuts and jump on his new doctrine of 'godlessness' . these people are like sheeple and they dont even know how pathetic and comical this whole thing is. scripture even tells you the white man is godless but these african fools want to be godless because they want to be sooooo like the white man and they see atheism as been 'hip and white'

HEBREWS 12 VS 16[b] that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau,[/b] ( AM SURE YALL KNOW BY NOW ESAU IS THE WHITE MAN )

THIS MAN DONE CONQUERED THE WHOLE WORLD AND IS VERY RICH AND DOES NOT SEE ANY USE FOR GOD ANYMORE ( NOT LIKE HE HAD ANY USE FOR GOD INITIALLY. RELIGION WAS JUST A MEANS TO AN END FOR HIM ) -JOB 21 VS 13-15 They spend their years in prosperity and go down to the grave in peace. Yet they say to God, ‘Leave us alone! We have no desire to know your ways. Who is the Almighty, that we should serve him? What would we gain by praying to him?’

THESE AFRICAN FOOLS LOVE WHITEY SO MUCH THEY WANT TO FOLLOW HIM INTO THE GRAVE grin grin grin 'jonathan GOODLUCK WITH THAT'

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_esau_the_so_called_white_man
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2012
all you african atheists are GLORY WHORES. you are GLORY SEEKERS. you are like parasites. you only want to attach to the winners. you are the types who go seeking for something better and are never ever content so long as there is something better out there. the white man is in his kingdom and you see all his riches and you see his ways and you want to attach to his ways because you perceive him as a winner. you are spiritual pr-ostitutes. i dont doubt that in your personal lives too you are always seeking for that richer boyfriend or richer girlfriend. you want to be winners so bad so you attach to winners ( including their ideals and philosophies ). you are not long suffering. its all about instant gratification. THAT IS THE AFRICAN ATHEIST in a nutshell grin
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 02, 2012
buzugee: all you african atheists are GLORY WHORES. you are GLORY SEEKERS. you are like parasites. you only want to attach to the winners. you are the types who go seeking for something better and are never ever content so long as there is something better out there. the white man is in his kingdom and you see all his riches and you see his ways and you want to attach to his ways because you perceive him as a winner. you are spiritual pr-ostitutes. i dont doubt that in your personal lives too you are always seeking for that richer boyfriend or richer girlfriend. you want to be winners so bad so you attach to winners ( including their ideals and philosophies ). you are not long suffering. its all about instant gratification. THAT IS THE AFRICAN ATHEIST in a nutshell grin
Which would you blame for Africa's backwardness?
RELIGION or ATHEISM?
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2012
musKeeto:
Which would you blame for Africa's backwardness?
RELIGION or ATHEISM?
africas backwardness has nothing to do with religion or atheism. the black mans ( israel ) heaven is the white mans ( esau ) hell and the white mans heaven is the black mans hell. this is how the lord has designed it. he uses the foolish to confound the wise. at this point in time, we are the foolish. before the white man conquered the whole world, he was the foolish ( he lived in caves and never had a bath and lived a very degraded life. you guys think you have it bad in africa today ? if only you knew how bad the white man had it when he was the foolish ). its an alternate arrangement of FOOLISH and WISE between jacob and esau that will play out till the lords kingdom is finally established on earth. see if you read the bible well you would know this

one of the modus operandi of the lord 1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 27 God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful.
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2012
buzugee: africas backwardness has nothing to do with religion or atheism. the black mans ( israel ) heaven is the white mans ( esau ) hell and the white mans heaven is the black mans hell. this is how the lord has designed it. he uses the foolish to confound the wise. at this point in time, we are the foolish. before the white man conquered the whole world, he was the foolish ( he lived in caves and never had a bath and lived a very degraded life. you guys think you have it bad in africa today ? if only you knew how bad the white man had it when he was the foolish ). its an alternate arrangement of FOOLISH and WISE between jacob and esau that will play out till the lords kingdom is finally established on earth. see if you read the bible well you would know this
If God has preordained, why complain then? Just let the foolishness flow...
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2012
musKeeto:
If God has preordained, why complain then? Just let the foolishness flow...
i would let the foolishness flow but there is a high price for this foolishness. A VERY HIGH PRICE. i mean if you are man enough to sit comfortably in 100000 degrees heat for one hour ( which is the time you will be in the fire before the lord lets you melt away into the grave ) then i guess you should chill in your foolishness. i am reaching out to the ones who are redeemable. the ones who are not yet set in their ways in this foolishness called atheism
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2012
buzugee: i would let the foolishness flow but there is a high price for this foolishness. A VERY HIGH PRICE. i mean if you are man enough to sit comfortably in 100000 degrees heat for one hour ( which is the time you will be in the fire before the lord lets you melt away into the grave ) then i guess you should chill in your foolishness. i am reaching out to the ones who are redeemable. the ones who are not yet set in their ways in this foolishness called atheism
I leave you to your foolishness then.
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2012
musKeeto:
I leave you to your foolishness then.
musKeeto your azz finna get melted and bbqed like suya if you dont quit running around like you done lost what left of your dayum mind. running around here talkin bout he atheist and shytt angry you gone be one hot spicy bbqed atheist suya when the lord get through with you. 'well done musKeeto suya' lol
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2012
buzugee: musKeeto your azz finna get melted and bbqed like suya if you dont quit running around like you done lost what left of your dayum mind. running around here talkin bout he atheist and shytt angry you gone be one hot spicy bbqed atheist suya when the lord get through with you. 'well done musKeeto suya' lol
'
Same as you if you're serving the wrong God.. you do not even want to be identified as Christian grin
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2012
musKeeto: '
Same as you if you're serving the wrong God.. you do not even want to be identified as Christian grin
if it makes people comfortable to put labels on me, who am i to stop them right ? I am just a man in this gentile world trying to keep the laws statutes and commandments to the best of my abilities. thats all i am brethren musKeeto. I am just a squirrel tryna get a nut. A black man trying to stay afloat in esaus world. thats all i is mayne grin
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2012
buzugee, you are a very comical fella. There are many christians who would call your teachings heresy...
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2012
Teachings based on race, similar to the what Christianity says about the Jews...
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2012
uhonmora: buzugee, you are a very comical fella. There are many christians who would call your teachings heresy...
comical ? LOL. hey if they consider my teachings heresy i would beg them to show me what is heresy about it and i can pull up scriptures to back me up. everything i say, i back with the scriptures. not my own vain opinion. scripture says prove all things. scripture says the word is of no private interpretation. all scripture is God breathe. i run a tight ship with these here scriptures.
Re: Tis Funny How Nigerian Atheists Feel Proud Of Following The White Mans Doctrine by buzugee(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2012
musKeeto: Teachings based on race, similar to the what Christianity says about the Jews...
the bible is about nations ( or what we call races today ). would you call the lord racist for these statements ?

romans 9 vs 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated

deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

matthew 25 vs 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

racist statements maybe ?

(1) (Reply)

... / And He Called Himself 'the Son Of Man': An Insight / Your Views About The Sabbath Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.