Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards (9897 Views)

Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / Who Is Better Between M.i And Sarkodie / Wizkid Doing Us Proud At BET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by vmzng: 4:33am On Jul 02, 2012
Ayo ‘Wizkid’ Balogun has won the award for ‘Best International Act: Africa’ at the 2012 edition of the BET Awards!

The Nigerian pop act jointly won the award with Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie at the awards ceremony taking place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California on July 1, 2012.

http://www.bet.com/shows/bet-awards/2012/nominees/best-international-act-africa.html

Check out an this Interview with Sarkodie at the award show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0x39klXrUs&feature=plcp

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2012
I never saw them on the stage.
Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by chiefarian47(m): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2012
Wizkid, I wish u many more IJN,amen.
Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by fagamite: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I never saw them on the stage.

They were hidden from the audience . . . for obvious reasons grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by seedord247(m): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Back stage award . . . . not bet award . .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by Crown128(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2012
Wish you more of this
Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by Ayodhejjy(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2012
This boy don dey move smal smal be that o.
This is so great. I wish him more nd more of it ijn.
Keep it up
Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by kombats: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2012
dat guy must be stupid. Sha weldone u guy keep making 9ja proud
Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by Chanchit: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2012
Mtcheeew..... I don't knw y they keep sharing this silly award every year between the african acts, as far as am concern the award na wash for d africans......

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2012
Chanchit: Mtcheeew..... I don't knw y they keep sharing this silly award every year between the african acts, as far as am concern the award na wash for d africans......

It's bullshoit. They were not even publicly awarded on stage nor did they perform.

Africans can do better for themselves.

BTW, the award was so bootleg and boring.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by Chanchit: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It's bullshoit. They were not even publicly awarded on stage nor did they perform.

Africans can do better for themselves.

BTW, the award was so bootleg and boring.
I don't knw y our artists r so despirate for awards, if i can't be awarded on stage, then i have no biz' being @ d award, its jst like telling me point blank that i'm inferior..... Nigerian artists have millions of fans across africa, and cn also make millions out of it, jst like many rock artists that only moves btw america n europe, and r stinkinly rich.... D person we should congratulate is Ice prince, for not being mentioned in this yearly show of shame....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2012
Great thread and posts... posts hidden like Wizkid and Sarkodie...

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards by patholaw: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2012
Na wa oh....modrator see 2 fighting...yoruba and igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brymo Leaves Chocolate City / Wande Cole's New Song / Zlatan - Corona Mp3 Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.