Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

Customized / Promotional Absorbent Air Freshener Manufacturing Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customized / Promotional Absorbent Air Freshener Manufacturing Business (4253 Views)

Plastic Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment - 30th Sep,2015 / Manufacturing Generates 1.584m Jobs Led By Cement Group In 2013 / Become A Distributor Of Swiss Flower Air Freshener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized / Promotional Absorbent Air Freshener Manufacturing Business by ilaje(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Are your currently unemployed, underemployed, tired and sick of being broke or looking for an extra income? Then this is for you.
I will like to congratulate you because your search for a better life is over. I will start by introducing you to the business of the moment, its called CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL ABSORBENT AIR FRESHENER MANUFACTURING BUSINESS.
CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL ABSORBENT AIR FRESHENER MANUFACTURING is simply using some ready – made raw materials available everywhere to produce an appealing and very attractive promotional item that move fast like fire in term of marketability. CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL ABSORBENT AIR FRESHENERS are being hung on the rear mirror of cars, in the toilet, inside any office like SCHOOLS, RECEPTION, BANKING HALL S, CHURCHES, SEMINAR HALLS, even in the LIVING ROOM using its SIGHT & SCENT QUALITIES to attract users.
Th e production system is so simple and straight forward, there is so much wealth in CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL ABSORBENT AIR FRESHENER MANUFACTURING BUSINESS and the startup capital required is so small. Above all this business is what you can start immediately because there is no need for Lagos business School Certificate or Havard Business School Certification, No qualifications required, no racial discrimination. It can be done from anywhere.
MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY
Briefly, I will like to share with you my experience as a manufacturer of CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL ABSORBENT AIR FRESHENER… I’m popularly known as “SCENT-PRENUER”.
In June 2005, I was bankrupt and I was so disturbed while sitting inside my mini shop where I design HANDMADE GREETING CARDS for co-students in a town called Oru-Ijebu in Ogun state, western Nigeria, thinking of what to do after school life in OOU Ago – Iwoye. Something amazing happened that very day, a friend of mine drove a VolksWagen Golf 1 car to my shop; the first I saw was a beatiful scented paper stuff hung on the rear mirror of that car in a non-figurative form with sweet aroma printed with AMERICAN FLAG COLOUR (Red + Blue). Immediately I had a closed look and study it properly and I fell in love with it. Later that year I produced something closely to what I saw in june, I gave them out to car users around the campus for free, I couldn’t sell them basically because I did not get the real materials for the productions. After my school life I began my research on how to get it produced properly, which in 2008 I broke the jinx. I got every materials needed to improve my productions and in December 2008 I produced 5,000 units for HOLYGHOST CONGRESS, an Annual program of REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, which was not even enough for the buyers. I could remember each of the items were sold for N100 per one, multiplied by 5,000 units = N500,000, my cost of production and other expenses were amounted to N110,000. My profit for that deal was about N390,000.
CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL ABSORBENT AIR FRESHENER MANUFACTURING BUSINESS turned my life around and That was the starting point. Between september 2010 and before Nigeria’s 2011 General Election I became a Millionaire, my life has ever since changed.
What I want you to know is that whatever your current situation is financially, your age or educational background, your location, this is a great opportunity for you to forge ahead and earn big engaging yourself in CUSTOMIZED / PROMOTIONAL ABSORBENT AIR FRESHENER MANUFACTURING BUSINESS. This business is what you can do while you still retain your current job and start earning extra income immediately.
TOO MUCH TALKS BRINGS POVERTY, GO SEE IT YOUR SELF…. VISIT http://www.training.nairafactory.com for clear details

Re: Customized / Promotional Absorbent Air Freshener Manufacturing Business by Tzaddi: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
I must start by commending you on putting up such a lovely piece and especially for the overall intent of such. But I suppose that it would have even be better still if you had included a means by/through which one could reach you for certain/further clarification if need be. I,ve also notice that the link provided to avoid too much talk, does,nt really work.I would have love to go further or see more about this , but , no way for now.So pls remedy it cos like the saying goes ''anything worth doing is worth doing well". Again, THANKS and Well Done !!!.

(bthreshold@gmail.com)
Re: Customized / Promotional Absorbent Air Freshener Manufacturing Business by ENGINEERG(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
PLS dont do any business with AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL the CEO of CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS NIGERIA, or anything Nairafactory, The man is a thief, i got his detail from this nairaland on paper car airfreshner and i told a friend who is into branding,My friend started dealings with him, Initially the working relationship was good, but after four different types of work with him, he starts to be dubious, Now his N80,000 is still with him since last year November, is the money for 1000pcs car airfreshner which he didnt deliver,and he promise to refund after 30days,which is last year december, he didnt refund even till now august 18,2014, and the owner of the work is still on my friend neck.I regret i told my friend about this man...And since all this while Ajimuda remains elusive, Nairaland is the best thing that has happened to nigerians cos of information we get , but some people are making it bad,,,PLEASE BEWARE
Re: Customized / Promotional Absorbent Air Freshener Manufacturing Business by hiscent: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Some Nigerians are wicked and not GOD FEARING, My name is AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL the owner of CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS and i own www.nairafactory.com, Nigeria's No.1 Source for Customized Car Air Freshener. We've been into the Production of Customized Car Air Freshener since 2005, we also have our brands in the Nigerian Market, aslo some west African Countries.

In 2013, i established business relationship with a guy from ilorin named GBENGA, we helped him with the productions of Customized car Air Freshener up to 4-5times, he claimed he got my contact on nairaland, We've been so closed that it got to a stage he never doubt my Authenticity. I don't know this so called ENGINEERG who is tarnishing my image.

Here's what happened between us that broke our relationship: He ordered a production of 1,000units of Car Air Freshener and normally we do give 7working days for production and Delivery, the product was meant for A HOLY MARY PROGRAM (I THINK IT WAS A 7 DAYS PROGRAM), A unit cost N70 then, and after he deposited PART PAYMENT we started production Immediately, to my utter dismay, not up to 7working days, he called that we should stop production, that his client said that the product will not meet up with the program, that they intended selling the air fresheners to the people that attended the program (WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE PROGRAM HAS ALREADY STARTED BEFORE THEY PLACED ORDER); I was upset, and asked him that how do you expect us to stop production when we've worked beyond 70% of production. He insisted that i must stop and refund money, HERE ATTACHED THE PICTURE OF THE AIR FRESHENER PRODUCT. I sent the picture to him then, but he insisted that i must refund the money since his client will not be able to sell the air fresheners again. I later told him that if we get a new order that we can OVERPRINT on the stuff, then i can give him money in 30working days, BUT NO CLIENT AGREED TO TAKE IT, BASICALLY BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT THE HOLY MARY PICTURE WILL SHOW UNDER THEIR OWN BRAND IDENTITY WHEN DEODORIZED.

He never waited to confirm the update, all he was singing was REFUND! REFUND!!!! REFUND!!!!! it got to a stage that he started raining curse on me, OF WHICH I INVITED HIM TO COME AND SEE THE JOB WE'VE DONE, but he refused that he will not leave Ilorin, i aslo asked if he could send someone down to see the level the production got to, but he refused.

THIS SO CALLED ENGINEERG SHOULD STOP TARNISHING MY IMAGE, I DON'T KNOW HIM AND IF GBENGA IS STILL INTERESTED, HE SHOULD COME TO LAGOS, THEN WE TALK IT OUT, AND HELP HIM PRODUCE OTHER JOB IN PLACE OF THAT, BUT WE CAN'T REFUND TO BE AT THE LOOSING END. ON WHOSE ACCOUNT ARE WE TO WRITE THE LOSSES?

N:B. I, AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL IS INTO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS and www.nairafactory.com will not swindle anyone

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! / Graduate Internships / Edit Your Npower Profile And Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.