Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. (1198 Views)

Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? / Romade! Na Wetin U Put Der Wey U De Find / I Want Know D One Wey Good For Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by shollyaj(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2012
It happened that One Mr Duru Just Land Obodo Oyinbo! and it was his first week here and on a Friday Nite he needed to go out Clubbing and has my guy reached club.....He was really enjoying the beats & Live music and all of a sudden" My Guy"danced towards some fine beautiful Asian Girl in the Club and He whisphered to her Ears " Oooh Baby....Una mehn U look so fly" and the Lady Responded" Ooooh my Gosh, Thank you" and Duru danced away with the Asian Lady and after a while he asked the lady if he could buy her a drink and the Lady said "Oooh Thanks Darling, That would be Great" and na so my guy go buy the drinks come and handed over one to the lady and he continued to CAJOL the babe and she replied" You are so sweet" Infact I'm already getting Hot for you" and my guy said "Oooh baby, You sweet no be small, You look so take away and I go want to show you wetin I get in stock for you"
Asian babe:- Oooh reaaallly? That would be great! and she further said but there is something you should know about me anyway
My Guy:- Ehnnn and what would that be?
Asian Babe:- I'm a Cross Dresser
And sharp sharp my Guy! no let am cold and him say. No worry baby, I go Cross Dress you wella and You sef go see action
Asian babe:- and again she said " YOU ARE SO SWEET" just wanted you to know
And After a while they both went outside of the club to talk more of their plans and the lady said so what's it gonna be Your Place or Mine? and My Guy talk sharply said Oooh baby your place go better Ooo. and they stopped a Taxi to the Lady's place......To be Continued
Re: No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by jeezybuck: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hogwash
Re: No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by shollyaj(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
jeezybuck: Hogwash

I no beg U read @jeezybuck abi wetn be your name? and the last time I check this place is a forum.
Re: No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by shollyaj(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Na so dem reach the babe's place and My Guy tell d babe OoooH Mehn! Your place Balm Oooo. and the babe said" Just a Lil Hiding place for me" But Thanks I appreciate that. and My Guy don sharp sharp dem smooch d baby Ooooo.
My Guy:- Oooh baby you get boobs Ooo
Babes:- Thanks Darling
and small time d baby go under Mr Duru and na so my guy begin Enjoy himself & small time d baby asked" Duru" and would you like to under me as well? and my guy talk say " Oooh baby you don do your own well, make me sef prove myself to you say I be Mr Duru Amaechi Nwatalagu! and the Babe smiled and Winked @ him....Full of Expectance of how trilling mr Duru would go under her....and mr duru gently pulled out her tight jeans and slowly getting down to her panties and he still begin de talk to the girl say "BABY I GO SHOW YOU WONDER" My Angel...cos you sweet and your body sweet join! and he pulled off the pant and some string just pulled off out of her pant, so thick & strong and na him my friend look well and shouted " CHINEKE MEH! Werin be ds? Werin I do you O baby? wetin you carry? Ooooh Jesussssss! Wetin you carry for UNDER na? This one na PENIS! and d babe replied" What are you saying? I'm a cross dresser and You seem all happy about it and now, You making me feel so bad. NA him my guy talk say no be to cross dress you well talk, U come carry my kind thing for under say make me GO UNDER U. I no de do that one lie lie. Nmba! Infacti, I de commot now
Re: No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by jeezybuck: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
So? With your part two its still not funny. Anyway you could have used Booque instead of the asian girl
Re: No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by Skywalker5(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
I wish i could get back the few minutes of my life i spent reading this.
Re: No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
jeezybuck: So? With your part two its still not funny. Anyway you could have used Booque instead of the asian girl

Na wa ooooo!

Booqee u don suffer for people hand..

tongue what you sow you reap
Re: No Be Every Person Wey Carry Woman Face Be Woman Ooooo. by jeezybuck: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
That man Booque will rip me apart when he/she reads this

(1) (Reply)

This Is Too Funny! / What Can You Do? (pix) / What Were You Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.