Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (23743 Views)

NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? / CartiAir, Fecko, Teeto, Vector, Skales & Wizkid - The Future Of Naija Hip-hop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by DammyFx: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2012
Am proud of you son
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2012
hammedkola:

No be only photoshop, u for talk say na photohouse...mtchewwww, i don't know why you beefing him...Afterall the other lad (Davido) is just blabbing around which landed him a slap 2 weeks back, So just keep quiet
Wetin concern Davido with this matter undecided
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by gurushill: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2012
nice
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Wow, infreriority complex?

We must devalue our culture to make it big? Hope you're not one of those ppl in lands in Yankee and starts speaking amerikanna English.

alj harem:

Can you imagine ? sad

When spanish and americans come together, they add some Spanish words to it, why can't Nigerians do the same ?

Inferiority complex is a horrible disease my brother
I have nothing against him using Yoruba in his songs but as i said, if he wants to break into the American market, then he needs to reduce it(not stop it totally). You shouldn't compare spanish with any African languages because there are over 50 million speakers of spanish in America, so people like Shakira and other latinos won't have any problem breaking into the American music scene.

1 Like

Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by tintingz(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wizkee kip it up dude, oya eyin ladies e pakurumo
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by DAY12(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Don't dull.. wizzy wizzy wizkid! grin
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Wiiss Kid is a MTV wannnabe ugly mofo who cant sing. I dont listen to his record snd no one buys his record. Aint he suppose to be doin school homework? angry
U r a castrated e-diot.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Am proud of my boy, WizKid; Game and Young Jeezy are realists. I advise he stays true to his root and spin the yoruba as much as he can into the tracks, its time America speaks Yoruba. Nigeria, for good or for bad....
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva:

I have nothing against him using Yoruba in his songs but as i said, if he wants to break into the American market, then he needs to reduce it(not stop it totally). You shouldn't compare spanish with any African languages because there are over 50 million speakers of spanish in America, so people like Shakira and other latinos won't have any problem breaking into the American music scene.

Son, be quiet.

When P-square did a remix with R. Ross, did they reduce the igbo in the video? it's time America is introduced to Nigerian languages.

You can try to hide it as much as you want, but your posts are becoming too obvious.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Son, be quiet.

When P-square did a remix with R. Ross, did they reduce the igbo in the video? it's time America is introduced to Nigerian languages.

You can try to hide it as much as you want, but your posts are becoming to raunchy.
Is P Square trying to break into the American scene? My guess is no. They're still Nigerian artist that just want to export their music to other parts of the world. If you made a credit in english, then my post should be easy for you to understand. Learn to read and understand, daughter.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Rhino5dm: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
I love this guy!
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Is P Square trying to break into the American scene? My guess is no. They're still Nigerian artist that just want to export their music to other parts of the world. If you made a credit in english, then my post should be easy for you to understand. Learn to read and understand, daughter.

Then you guess wrong.

I must have missed the conversation between you and whizkid, esp when he told you that he's trying to break into the american scene. Look at Whizkid, he's wearing a black shirt, I guess he's no longer Nigerian.

People and their ratchet assumptions.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Rhino5dm: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Why are you hacking into my brain? Just when I was about to post same line, then I saw this.

Afam is a bigot, that hates anything about south west.

Ileke-IdI:

Son, be quiet.

You can try to hide it as much as you want, but your posts are becoming too obvious.

Stop feeding the troll. Just compare his comment on that song with the rubbish he is spewing here.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^^ My dear, they can only pretend for so long.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by ifihearam: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Good one wiz kid

But is he done with his secondary education
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by maclatunji: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
freecocoa: How come no one has said anything about ILLUMINATI and how they have converted wizkid?abi that 3 fingers sign no be one of their symbols?

The next thing you will hear is that Freecocoa has turned to Illuminati. tongue
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by ogaemma: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
What a pity, the young man have sold up. He is on the high to hell, as he have just been iniciated to the illuminati. May God save his soul.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Then you guess wrong.

I must have missed the conversation between you and whizkid, esp when he told you that he's trying to break into the american scene. Look at Whizkid, he's wearing a black shirt, I guess he's no longer Nigerian.

People and their ratchet assumptions.
O girl, learn to read.

afam4eva:
if he wants to break into the American market
It's an IF statement and i'm fvcking writing in english. What is wrong with you people abu una no go school ni?
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why are you hacking into my brain? Just when I was about to post same line, then I saw this.

Afam is a bigot, that hates anything about south west.

Stop feeding the troll. Just compare his comment on that song with the rubbish he is spewing here.
I'm a bigot yet i listen to his songs. Park well jo.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by KINGwax(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
freecocoa: How come no one has said anything about ILLUMINATI and how they have converted wizkid?abi that 3 fingers sign no be one of their symbols?
no mind me jare. Dbanj wey never do sign don die for their hand.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by brotherlyn(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
When people say good one, at times i wonder what they mean.

Wizkid is now an illuminati member. Don't you see the finger sign?

Eternity is around the corner and no one is bothered until it catches
up and then people will start praying.

Well, No one will say he/she didn't hear the Gospel
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Chanchit: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
queensmith: i havent been impressed by any of these western collabos soo far. . . . . . hopefully these ones can surprise me.

on the other hand these guys need to do something with estelle, that girl is too hard!

and with some Caribbean artists too- the mix of afro-caribean will be much to handle!
Jst stop decieving ur selves, the picture was taken @ d back stage of BET awards....
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by KINGwax(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
brotherlyn: When people say good one, at times i wonder what they mean.

the good nus is, 'U'RE DEAD' and the bad nus is, 'U'RE STILL ALIVE'! Didn't dt make u a ZOMBIE? Your brain needs to be 'SHOT' down!
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Rhino5dm: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
But rick ross and p-saqure's collabo was perfect, abi?

afam4eva:
I'm a bigot yet i listen to his songs. Park well jo.

Yeah, you listen to his songs, the only problem with him is he speaks yoruba, right?. Bigot!
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Now i know why Tonto dike is killing herself for winch-kid cheesy . . .but me no like as my babe dey scream wizzy for bed angry
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by KINGwax(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
marshpearl: Now i know why Tonto dike is killing herself for winch-kid cheesy . . .but me no like as my babe dey scream wizzy for bed angry
that your acclaimed girl na real mumu, u sef na dumbledon!
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by fmikecok(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
it's photoshop with shadowdrop to make the picture real but it's fake guys don't be jonzing
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by doublecross(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
by brothers...you guys are not getting this thing right. i think wizkid needs to reduce his use of yoruba too coz its even affecting his english. if he wants to make it big....he needs to do it like the big boys. wizi should also stop his yeyeyeye thing he says while singing.
alj harem:

Can you imagine ? sad

When spanish and americans come together, they add some Spanish words to it, why can't Nigerians do the same ?

Inferiority complex is a horrible disease my brother
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by mikuz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
brotherlyn: When people say good one, at times i wonder what they mean.

Psquare is a member too right? Bro you need help.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by logica(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Son, be quiet.

LOL. You are just catching on? He also had to compare him to the S.I unit of success (P-Square) who coincidentally are Igbo.
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by airbender(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
maclatunji: What happened to the boys eyes as well as those of Old Jeezy?
they just finish taking green weed cheesy
Re: WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) by logica(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
brotherlyn:
Ode. What does the sign which merely signifies a W have to do with Illuminati? Does Illuminati start with letter W? Now let me point out 2 words/phrases that start with W:

1. West(-side); you might as well say Tupac was Illuminati as he always flashed the W. This also applies to The Game as he's from Cali and reps the West-side.
2. Wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart / Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting / Hot Mixtape - Download Here . Foreign And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.