Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (299124 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
ikubch:

Any idea how we should "wash" it?
Hmmmm. I hope it won't dig a hole in ur pocket?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yourmmy:
Payment of acceptance and school fees is by purchase of scratch cards and not bank teller. You may just have to keep checking netque.oauife.edu.ng regularly so as to know when registration commences.
Everyone should visit OAU website, click on eportal. The latest academic calendar is there. Registration starts May 11.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
avicky:
Hmmmm. I hope it won't dig a hole in ur pocket?
Then, you could choose one with a back door.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who's got the idea how I could get both room and office in town? Any link to an agent in a promising location?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
ikubch:

Then, you could choose one with a back door.
Never mind. Congrats once again
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
avicky:

Never mind. Congrats once again
Sure, you are not a fan of jokes and sarcasm. I should see you when I get to campus. You deserve a treat. I appreciate your support when I got rejected initially.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
ikubch:

Sure, you are not a fan of jokes and sarcasm. I should see you when I get to campus. You deserve a treat. I appreciate your support when I got rejected initially. Text your no to 08035209543. I'm expecting it.
I understood what you meant but was just telling you I was joking and that you shouldn't take me serious.
Please remove your digits. Thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
avicky:

I understood what you meant but was just telling you I was joking and that you shouldn't take me serious.
Please remove your digits. Thanks.
Do you have the number?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
avicky:

You didn't offend me oh. Not at all.
Just busy with the form A/thesis.

That could be as annoying as annoying get... Form A... wat stage re u now?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
segoslavia:

Sorry, I don't remember quoting you?
I don't even understand your question.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
ikubch:

Do you have the number?
Yes, thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
segoslavia:

She is not a new PG student. Whatever form A, it must have something to do with her ongoing programme not new intake. Aaaaaargh!!!

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
avicky:
Yes, thanks.
Then... Shoot!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
ikubch:

Then... Shoot!

no problem
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
avicky:

Sorry, I don't remember quoting you?
I don't even understand your question.

you Said you have been busy with Form A and your thesis... so I Said form A Could be quite annoying... I mean the stress you have to go through... form going to the Faculty, corrections, then pg College and back... before you can get certification...
then I asked what stage are you with the form A?

No insult intended...
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
ikubch:

She is not a new PG student. Whatever form A, it must have something to do with her ongoing programme not new intake. Aaaaaargh!!!

Oga calm down...i Know that for sure ! And be sure to understand the facts b4 u jump to conclusions...

Dont Worry you will Find out what Form A is soon enough.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
segoslavia:

Oga calm down...i Know that for sure ! And be sure to understand the facts b4 u jump to conclusions...

Dont Worry you will Find out what Form A is soon enough.
Exactly! Form A has nothing to do with new intake like some of us here. For now, we can't raise a headache considering the intention of this great thread. It is a diversion. Period!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
segoslavia:

you Said you have been busy with Form A and your thesis... so I Said form A Could be quite annoying... I mean the stress you have to go through... form going to the Faculty, corrections, then pg College and back... before you can get certification...
then I asked what stage are you with the form A?

No insult intended...
Oh! Now I comprehend. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
ikubch:

Exactly! Form A has nothing to do with new intake like some of us here. For now, we can't raise a headache considering the intention of this great thread. It is a diversion. Period!

I actually thought u were smarter than most of this other guys on nairaland... guess i was wrong.
And to help your ignorance... Form A is a concern of everybody on the thread as long as u have an admission for research masters or phd at OAU, its what u need to start thinking of from the moment you start course work and know who will be your supervisor. The earlier u know what form A is about... the better for u.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
avicky:

Oh! Now I comprehend. Thanks for your concern.

Yu welcome!
What semester are u now? And how far have your form A gone?
Heard from one of my friends in school today that pg college is not attending to u guys for now, they didnt approve a date for his oral defense till next semester starts.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 5:52am On Apr 23, 2016
segoslavia:

I actually thought u were smarter than most of this other guys on nairaland... guess i was wrong.
And to help your ignorance... Form A is a concern of everybody on the thread as long as u have an admission for research masters or phd at OAU, its what u need to start thinking of from the moment you start course work and know who will be your supervisor. The earlier u know what form A is about... the better for u.
Seems you prefer to put the cart before the horse. I'm a lover of "order" and the fact is that the primary concern "now" is to pay the school fees and acceptance and to have the portal opened.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 5:54am On Apr 23, 2016
segoslavia:

Seems you prefer to put the cart before the horse. I'm a lover of "order" and the fact is that the primary concern "now" is to pay the school fees and acceptance and to have the portal opened. We don't even have our bill yet.
Thanks for the compliment. Smarter or not, I don't trade in confusion!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Avicky! For the benefit of all incoming PG students. Please and PLEASE highlight the sequence of activities we are to undergo from the point of printing admission letter to becoming full student vis a vis payments, registration et al.
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2016
?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bartork(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2016
segoslavia:

And to help your ignorance....

Sometimes its better to keep quiet. I have gone through the thread and I understand better.

Either way we'll get the info we need we are not jambites

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Bartork:

Sometimes its better to keep quiet. I have gone through the thread and I understand better.

Either way we'll get the info we need we are not jambites

Ok. I will just zip it... guess i know how avicky felt when someone said she created confusion.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:
Avicky! For the benefit of all incoming PG students. Please and PLEASE highlight the sequence of activities we are to undergo from the point of printing admission letter to becoming full student vis a vis payments, registration et al.
Thanks ma'am.

must you be spoon-fed? Avicky this Avicky that! wait! are you a man or woman?
of a man, then smh...

you're too pushy for my liking...
Jeez, your behaviour is characteristical of a woman.....by the way, how old are you?

Mind you, she's taken...so, know how to thread with those digits you got. else......I'll come after you and knock you down.

Quote me!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Akell:

must you be spoon-fed? Avicky this Avicky that! wait! are you a man or woman?
of a man, then smh...

you're too pushy for my liking...
Jeez, your behaviour is characteristical of a woman.....by the way, how old are you?

Mind you, she's taken...so, know how to thread with those digits you got. else......I'll come after you and knock you down.

Quote me!!! tongue

Waoh! You've got a nice talent in throwing "TANTRUMS"
Maybe you are not bold enough toask for her number.
I'm too sophisticated to take offence. What bit you Dear?
Well, as for the request. I want to save some of us from mistakes in the course of this admission. Relative to most of us, Avicky is a SAGE, and a likable one at that.
Please, who "TOOK" her?
Knocking me down: Are you into Wrestlemania or do you play Rugby?

Well, as for throwing me down, watch out Burgundy 5series on campus. I promise I won't break your legs.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Waoh! You've got a nice talent in throwing "TANTRUMS"
Maybe you are not bold enough toask for her number.
I'm too sophisticated to take offence. What bit you Dear?
Well, as for the request. I want to save some of us from mistakes in the course of this admission. Relative to most of us, Avicky is a SAGE, and a likable one at that.
Please, who "TOOK" her?
Knocking me down: Are you into Wrestlemania or do you play Rugby?

Well, as for throwing me down, watch out Burgundy 5series on campus. I promise I won't break your legs.
Hey! if having her number is your number one achievement, I've got that before you dreamed of it. so, that ain't for me a cause of worry.

Google her to know who took her...

if you're from the south West, you should understand this: "Àbò òrò là n so f'omolúàbí"

if you ain't from the South West extraction, get someone who could get that sink into you.

Remember I have your digits and department,
It might be too late to be sorry

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Akell:

Hey! if having her number is your number one achievement, I've got that before you dreamed of it. so, that ain't for me a cause of worry.

Google her to know who took her...

if you're from the south West, you should understand this: "Àbò òrò là n so f'omolúàbí"

if you ain't from the South West extraction, get someone who could get that sink into you.

Remember I have your digits and department,
It might be too late to be sorry
Knowing my Department. Is that a threat?
I am happily married with a Handball team for a family.
What's your problem about intellectuals exchanging numbers.
You have earned a free ticket to have it examined.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Knowing my Department. Is that a threat?
I am happily married with a Handball team for a family.
What's your problem about intellectuals exchanging numbers.
You have earned a free ticket to have it examined.

who's talking about being married here?
There are so many married men into extramarital affairs. that ain't a point.
Mind you, I don't do threats...
However, I haven't reneged on my earlier statements

Anyway, congrats on your admission.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Akell:

who's talking about being married here?
There are so many married men into extramarital affairs. that ain't a point.
Mind you, I don't do threats...
However, I haven't reneged on my earlier statements

Anyway, congrats on your admission.
You are right there. I am an African. I push things to logical conclusion. I rather "take" her than "side-chicking" Lucky you, I don't do Married ladies.
What earlier statement?
I'm still considering accepting your half-hearted congratulation. I'm not moved by flattery and frivolities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.