Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (300553 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 1:05am On May 28, 2016
Hello to everyone here. Congratulations once again on your admission. I wish you all success in your academic pursuit. My advice for you at the moment is that don't be in haste to resume untill few days to the end of ASUU leave. You can trust me for timely and reliable update (those that were admitted last year can testify to this). So keep enjoying yourself. Call/whatsapp. 08162601415
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
kebisrael:
Hello to everyone here. Congratulations once again on your admission. I wish you all success in your academic pursuit. My advice for you at the moment is that don't be in haste to resume untill few days to the end of ASUU leave. You can trust me for timely and reliable update (those that were admitted last year can testify to this). So keep enjoying yourself. Call/whatsapp. 08162601415

Good advice, but I think this is good for the working/business class. If you are not engaged i think it is better to resume early, familiarize yourself with the evnt., get materials and start reading ahead of the class.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2016
tallsalako:

Good advice, but I think this is good for the working/business class. If you are not engaged i think it is better to resume early, familiarize yourself with the evnt., get materials and start reading ahead of the class.
. ..

No problem if you choose to. I did that last year, and i am advicing on the contrary this time. Getting materials and reading ahead IS NOT NECESSARY. Dear, Too much zeal DOES NOT work here. Take things cool.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 3:24pm On May 28, 2016
kebisrael:
. ..

No problem if you choose to. I did that last year, and i am advicing on the contrary this time. Getting materials and reading ahead IS NOT NECESSARY. Dear, Too much zeal DOES NOT work here. Take things cool.

lolzz... guyz er takin t serious like freshers(100L).. kip cool nd steady.. PhD aspirants grin
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
kebisrael:

am planning on resumn by august.. hope itz not too far
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
papyskinsy:

am planning on resumn by august.. hope itz not too far
August would be very fine, you will still meet exam in september
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
Guys,if I'm to quote the info given by the netque office,they said the portal will be opened upon resumption. Does it mean that the school hasn't resumed now or what? What are your thoughts guys?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by radah3(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
papyskinsy:
abeg assu strike go affect resumption date?

Please house, have they started paying for the acceptance fee?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
radah3:

Please house, have they started paying for the acceptance fee?

Personally,I don't think they've started o...that's exactly the point I'm making with my earlier post. But maybe we should wait till the end of this week sha cos Saturday,the supposed resumption day is a weekend and today is a public holiday... let's see what happens between now and friday

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2016
Botov:
Guys,if I'm to quote the info given by the netque office,they said the portal will be opened upon resumption. Does it mean that the school hasn't resumed now or what? What are your thoughts guys?
Undergraduate programme resumption &registration time is usually 2 weeks or more earlier than PG programme.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 10:56pm On May 30, 2016
StephenAyo:
Undergraduate programme resumption &registration time is usually 2 weeks or more earlier than PG programme.

Didn't know about that though but speaking of undergraduate registration,they've finished registration o even though their registration time hasn't elapsed. They've even given them hostel accommodation
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
kebisrael:
August would be very fine, you will still meet exam in september
Hopefully, he'll have a rethink
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: Netque portal is now opened. Students can now proceed with their registration immediately!

At last!!!!!!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Samtobixy: 6:00am On Jun 01, 2016
can i pay the acceptance fee now?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2016
HAHA.. na wa oo... pls someone should giv a comprehsiv details on how t pay acceptanc fee nd skl fees... i no understand dis netque site at all

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Botov:
BREAKING NEWS: Netque portal is now opened. Students can now proceed with their registration immediately!

At last!!!!!!

I don't see payment procedure there......pls hu knows d procedure and amount. (school fees)
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=papyskinsy post=46162599]HAHA.. na wa oo... pls someone should giv a comprehsiv details on how t pay acceptanc fee nd skl fees... i no understand dis netque site at all [/quote
saw something like 'load access fee'...guess its after paying the access fee of #1350 we will have access to stuffs like acceptance fee and others

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2016
honsaint:

Have u been given student registration number..... (I think it's d next thng after "PG approval "wink......If u have been given Reg number.... den relax abt d admission letter. if not keep disturbing them at Netque office
At last I have been admitted.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=menaani post=46164553][/quote]
whats the password like?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Botov:

At last!!!!!!
Av çhecked d portal but cant find d details of what we are to pay. haba!!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
whats the password like?
password? u mean the access card?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Debbylia(f): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2016
you will need to buy and load an access card of #1350 or so before you can open the link to pay school fees
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
After loading d #AccessCard, u will b able to see ur payment procedures
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
honsaint:
After loading d #AccessCard, u will b able to see ur payment procedures
have you tried paying acceptance fee? its not going here
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Debbylia:
you will need to buy and load an access card of #1350 or so before you can open the link to pay school fees

haha.. na wa oo.. access fee... acceptnc fee ... skl fee... undecided
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Aybamzy: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please, where can we get the access card?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Aybamzy:

They said skye or zenith bank.
but am sure of skye
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Debbylia(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Aybamzy:
Skye bank or Zenith bank inside the school.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
itz probably gonna be inside de skl.. mak persn epp us buy am in bulk na grin
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
gracefulpillar:

Av çhecked d portal but cant find d details of what we are to pay. haba!!
Check this one
netque.oauife.edu.ng/
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
At least,we thank God that the portal is now opened. I think the site may still be experiencing some update...before the week runs out,we would have gotten somewhere with our registration

#SpiritOfOptimism#

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.