Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (300608 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bjaybalo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
segoslavia:

The question is do you know how much u re to pay for the session?
And to ans ur question, you can only pay for the present semester, which will enable you to register for courses, but if you have more money and you feel u it's better for you to more pay now, you can load more fee card into your account than you need to, your balanc will be there till next semester when you will just pay the access charge to be able to access your account balance. Alternatively, you can buy more fee cards now and keep them safely till you have to pay sch fees, but it's quite risky. So my advice is pay abit above what you have to pay for now, and balance it up next semester.

Thanks so much Bro.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
segoslavia:

I can't clearly state the total amount you re likely to pay for the whole program. Sch fees was cheaper wen I got admission, it was increased the set that came in next... I paid a total of 132k for 5 semesters that I spent on msc. And I knw now they pay close to 130k in just a session, depending on d course.
Graćias
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Botov:
can't even find the 'pay access fee' link. where is it o?
please who has idea of d total fees+acceptance fee for African History under faculty of arts for this session..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2016
gracefulpillar:

please who has idea of d total fees+acceptance fee for African History under faculty of arts for this session..

I think you would have to find out yourself dear.
after logging into ur account. go to ur URL and write netque.oauife.edu.ng/std/access
it will show u the amount you are to pay as an African history student
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2016
gracefulpillar:

after logging into ur account. go to ur URL and click netque.oauife.edu.ng/std/access
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Emir86: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pls house, I have a question, I just paid in my aseess fee and acceptance fee, the total fee am to pay is 88,672. Now have loaded 20k, which is is d acceptance fee, the balance it brought out is 68,672. How am I going to pay it, will I see a card of such amount in OAU? Or am I to pay a higher sum? Thanks all
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Payment successful...thanks to God
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Emir86:
Pls house, I have a question, I just paid in my aseess fee and acceptance fee, the total fee am to pay is 88,672. Now have loaded 20k, which is is d acceptance fee, the balance it brought out is 68,672. How am I going to pay it, will I see a card of such amount in OAU? Or am I to pay a higher sum? Thanks all

You would have to buy a 50000 and another 20000 card so as to make the remaining payment. Though you will still have a surplus left on your account,it will be brought forward to second semester...
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
i dont lik dis issue of buy card to mak payments.. nw one hav to go down to ife fr dis stuff undecided
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
menaani:

I also want to believe its an error. but if they claim I've paid.....well, who am i to complain. thanks bro

Same thing is happening in my account
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by darekunmi(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Good evenin Nairalander! I'm also having difficulties to pay the skul fee as ' pay skull fee' tab is not activewhat doo you suggest I do?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Yourmmy: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2016
darekunmi:
Good evenin Nairalander! I'm also having difficulties to pay the skul fee as ' pay skull fee' tab is not activewhat doo you suggest I do?

You have to load access card first before you the pay school fees link. If you have loaded access card and the pay school fees link is still not active, you can just give it some time.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Yourmmy:

You have to load access card first before you the pay school fees link. If you have loaded access card and the pay school fees link is still not active, you can just give it some time.
Have given mine time o..... this is the third day now.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
honsaint:

Have given mine time o..... this is the third day now.

Try midnight
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
I think that maybe some of us are getting this thing all wrong. After clicking "load access card",a page pops up asking you to supply the pin and serial number of the access card,after doing that you will see the breakdown of the total fees expected of you to pay for the current semester,scroll down,you will then see a place where you are requested to supply the pin and serial numbers of your tuition card,three spaces are available for three cards. so,you're advised to buy one 50000 card and two 20000 card to make payment for your fees. That's all
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2016
After doing that and you return back to the first page upon login,you will now see the "register courses" link and then you can go on to register your courses. I'm sure you know that if you've not paid your fees,the register courses link won't be blue. I learnt its not advisable to register courses now until maybe when lectures commence cos some courses may not be available in the Dept maybe cos the lecturer who is supposed to take it is on sabbatical! So,after paying your fees,you should update your personal details and then try printing your statement of account. Shikena!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Botov:

after logging into ur account. go to ur URL and write netque.oauife.edu.ng/std/access
thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Botov:
After doing that and you return back to the first page upon login,you will now see the "register courses" link and then you can go on to register your courses. I'm sure you know that if you've not paid your fees,the register courses link won't be blue. I learnt its not advisable to register courses now until maybe when lectures commence cos some courses may not be available in the Dept maybe cos the lecturer who is supposed to take it is on sabbatical! So,after paying your fees,you should update your personal details and then try printing your statement of account. Shikena!

Mine is showing register for courses (in blue) and said have paid sch fees.... and have not paid

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by darekunmi(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Yourmmy:

I had actually loaded d access card and notin comes up, Infact d Load access tab and pay sch Fee is not active right about nao, dis is getting me worried! Pls offer suggestion
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
darekunmi:
I had actually loaded d access card and notin comes up, Infact d Load access tab and pay sch Fee is not active right about nao, dis is getting me worried! Pls offer suggestion

Please get to the netque office to complain. Am seeing this error for the 1st time.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
darekunmi:

Quickly send ur reg no... am @ Netque..... I have 20mins b4 leaving

GONE
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
guys i went to pg hall tdy de portal said u wunt hav probx if yu pay all yur fees and apply as at first weekbof july.. lobatan
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Yourmmy: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
papyskinsy:
guys i went to pg hall tdy de portal said u wunt hav probx if yu pay all yur fees and apply as at first weekbof july.. lobatan

It is not that simple in reality. After applying and submitting your form at the porters lodge, you will still have to apply a second time. This will be some weeks after you submitted your statement of account and application form, the exact date will be pasted in the PG hall. The allocation of bedspaces will then be on a first come, first served basis, based on how soon you apply on e-portal.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
honsaint:

Mine is showing register for courses (in blue) and said have paid sch fees.... and have not paid

Bro,from what I'm seeing here much more on the picture u displayed with this text,you've paid your fees. if you've not,the register for courses link won't be available,the statement of account link won't be available and all these other links available that I'm seeing. much more,the one they wrote under the heading "semester" won't be available because what they probably wrote there is "payment completed" but if you think you've not loaded your tuition cards on your account,then try printing your statement of account
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Botov:

Bro,from what I'm seeing here much more on the picture u displayed with this text,you've paid your fees. if you've not,the register for courses link won't be available,the statement of account link won't be available and all these other links available that I'm seeing. much more,the one they wrote under the heading "semester" won't be available because what they probably wrote there is "payment completed" but if you think you've not loaded your tuition cards on your account,then try printing your statement of account

My statement of account shows no transaction....ntn is there..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by g8662: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
honsaint:

My statement of account shows no transaction....ntn is there..

Then,I think its a server error which you would have to come down to PG college,netque office to lodge a complaint as soon as possible so that your account can be updated
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by BlackWhiteNation(f): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Have you visited www.blackwhitenation..com today it will do U more good, also like our facebook fan page http://Facebook.com/blackwhitenation89
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2016
pls my registeration of course link isnt available ... although i havnt paid all my fee ..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Yourmmy: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
papyskinsy:
pls my registeration of course link isnt available ... although i havnt paid all my fee ..

You can't register for courses until you've completed your payment. The link for course registration becomes active after you make full payment.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Gkored: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello house. Please what is the minimum acceptable number of units for this semester.

I will prefer useful information as applicable to Civil Engineering department with Water resources and environmental Engineering option in view.

...... Sincerely appreciate everyone who has contributed towards keeping this thread active. Every single post here not leaving the questions out has been helpful. Umpteenth thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hollarbeece(f): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Pls i've a little problem here, my tuition fee is 87,800 and on getting to the bank I was given 4 #20000 cards and a #10,000 card making a total of #90,000. Wen I got home, I saw it at the bak of the cards that we can't load more than 4 cards for the semester and I already have 5…pls wat should I do? Avicky, kebisreal, tallsalako and botov pls cone to my aid. I don't know wat to do right naw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.