Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (300636 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dhupsy(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2016
menaani:

are you submitting your supporting documents in person? If yes, then you have no problem. Just be sure of ur form no. I had d same issue, went to their office at OAU. that was what I was told.
Ok, thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2016
pls, has anyone received any update as regards the acknowledgement of the admission process.. cus my portal is stil showing application n process for the past 3 month even after submitn the suportn docs.
thnks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Darejose: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
papyskinsy:
pls, has anyone received any update as regards the acknowledgement of the admission process.. cus my portal is stil showing application n process for the past 3 month even after submitn the suportn docs.
thnks
Yes something has come up, sign into ur account to check .
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Please, does anyone know the closing date for registration?, my friend wish to apply.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
d closing date is 31st jan
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Darejose:
Yes something has come up, sign into ur account to check .

yep atleast somtin came up.. buh am unable to track the admission status..
am get server error on the page
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gud day!!pls l need clarification on d admission process, am confused!!

1. do l need to buy the form before my school can send d transcript? am processing d transcript in sch already but will pay d application fee Tuesday
2. After creating an online account and selecting d course wot next?
3. Is it only d transcript d sch is to send? if no,wot oda documents do attach. Or am l suppose to take my document personally to d sch or scan and send to email.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
gracefulpillar:

1. do l need to buy the form before my school can send d transcript? am processing d transcript in sch already but will pay d application fee Tuesday
3. Is it only d transcript d sch is to send? if no,wot oda documents do attach. Or am l suppose to take my document personally to d sch or scan and send to email.
All the details are on the netque website. Copy it and print it out then follow the instruction. You should be able to comprehend the details there. Good luck!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tnks so much!! av read it and still dont undastnd. it was not stated hw d document should be sent(tru email, personally or togeda wit d transcript and wen l registered an online account and selected d course d next step l saw was payment for d application which is different from d steps l saw on newspaper, l checked my email and saw no message dts why l wnt to b sure if mesage wil b sent only after payment for d application. sory for d long story.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dewalext: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2016
please what can i do?my transcript label is not loading my name and picture.thus has been delaying mmy transcript from being sent to oau
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
gracefulpillar:
Tnks so much!! av read it and still dont undastnd. it was not stated hw d document should be sent(tru email, personally or togeda wit d transcript and wen l registered an online account and selected d course d next step l saw was payment for d application which is different from d steps l saw on newspaper, l checked my email and saw no message dts why l wnt to b sure if mesage wil b sent only after payment for d application. sory for d long story.
just follow the steps on the website. forget about newspaper. you can choose to submit ur supporting documents yourself if you are not too far from Ife. I guess it's your school that will send your transcript. I was given mine though but was sealed. You can submit your other documents before your transcript arrives OAU from your school. I think you should not worry about the mail, no one I know has received.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
gracefulpillar:

it's only the transcript d school will send. you can't scan your other documents. you ll have to put everything in a A4 envelope and either submit in person or through someone reliable.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello, I was given a copy of my transcript and it is sealed.
They (OAU) require two copies of it with the supporting docs+transcript label for pg skul and department.
What do I do now?, can I open and and make another copy of the transcript?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Sunaket: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
papyskinsy:

yep atleast somtin came up.. buh am unable to track the admission status..
am get server error on the page

I am having same issue too. But please have
your referees been contacted by OAU too? Because mine have not been contacted.

I want to confirm this first, before travelling to the school tomorrow in order to lodge the complaint

@ALL:Tnx for ur responses in advance
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Yourmmy: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2016
@ Legendre, your school is supposed to give you a students copy of your transcript also. That is the one you can make a photocopy of and send to your department.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Legendre2:
They (OAU) require two copies of it with the supporting docs+transcript label for pg skul and department.
Why didn't inform your school that you need two copies? You would have told them to photocopy the original before sealing so you can submit that to the department.

Btw, you are meant to have a student's copy.

Please, don't open the sealed document. Just go back to your school and explain things.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
avicky:

Why didn't inform your school that you need two copies? You would have told them to photocopy the original before sealing so you can submit that to the department.

Btw, you are meant to have a student's copy.

Please, don't open the sealed document. Just go back to your school and explain things.

if i were you i will try if i can open it without causing damage to the envelop, otherwise, i will go to the admission office (next room to netque office) i will explain and plead with them if they can help open and make photocopy so as to submit to my department. i will cook up cogent reasons why it would be extremely difficult to get another transcript (time, work, your school procedure.....) and if i exhaust these two options and no way out i will then proceed to my school as the last option.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Legendre2:

if i were you i will try if i can open it without causing damage to the envelop, otherwise, i will go to the admission office (next room to netque office) i will explain and plead with them if they can help open and make photocopy so as to submit to my department. i will cook up cogent reasons why it would be extremely difficult to get another transcript (time, work, your school procedure.....) and if i exhaust these two options and no way out i will then proceed to my school as the last option.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
tnks so much
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
am l to attach the transcript label with the transcript b4 submitting?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
tallsalako:

Thanks but i'm not the victim.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Gud mornn!ntnks so kuch for answering my question, please am l to attach the transcript label to the transcript before sch sents it? and pls who is applying for African History here? tnks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Gud mornn!ntnks so kuch for answering my question, please am l to attach the transcript label to the transcript before sch sents it? and pls who is applying for African History here? tnks
menaani:

just follow the steps on the website. forget about newspaper. you can choose to submit ur supporting documents yourself if you are not too far from Ife. I guess it's your school that will send your transcript. I was given mine though but was sealed. You can submit your other documents before your transcript arrives OAU from your school. I think you should not worry about the mail, no one I know has received.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hussyainy: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
I dont think they've start sending the message. Any Enviromental control and Management aspirant in the house!
papyskinsy:
thnks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2016
current Students of Msc African History Oau(regular).pls share ur experiences (requirements, entrance exams, nature of the course etc). I wish to apply for African History this harmattan semester.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by olumideolatunji: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls frnz, is there any M.Sc statistics in d house? Pls 4 God sake, I need quick response. Thanks...
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
something came up on the portal this evening. Number of referees that has filled theirs included. check yours to follow up on your referees.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hussyainy:
I dont think they've start sending the message. Any Enviromental control and Management aspirant in the house!

there s an update on the netque portal check to track your admission status
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
papyskinsy:

there s an update on the netque portal check to track your admission status
gud evening, please wot do l fill in academic distinctions of prizes received. pls help l need answers immediately. Tnks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 6:05am On Jan 14, 2016
gracefulpillar:
Gud mornn!ntnks so kuch for answering my question, please am l to attach the transcript label to the transcript before sch sents it? and pls who is applying for African History here? tnksGud mornn!ntnks so kuch for answering my question, please am l to attach the transcript label to the transcript before sch sents it? and pls who is applying for African History here? tnks
I don't know, it wasn't asked when I applied for mine. it may vary from schools though.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by menaani(f): 6:06am On Jan 14, 2016
gracefulpillar:

gud evening, please wot do l fill in academic distinctions of prizes received. pls help l need answers immediately. Tnks
leave it blank if you don't have any.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2016
menaani:

leave it blank if you don't have any.
Tnks so much!!one of the requirements ol saw is that one should attach the transcript label to d sch transcript b4 sch sents it but am hàving issues here d portal is alwas showing error, am jst in stage 5
1..Can l send the transcript witout the transcript label and send it later wit my supporting documents?
2. hw many referee is needed and wot qualification must dey have??.
3. pls l neednd sch email to send my supporting documents
Tnks!! anticipating ur response

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.