Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Do you Remember Or Used This? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do you Remember Or Used This? (28677 Views)

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by 1Dray(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
Using Olympic Exercise book, reading Macmillian and Oxford English readers. Way back, late 80s and early 90s.... Depot NA Nursery and Primary School, Chindit Barracks . Cant forget Miss Bassey, Mrs Amadi, Mr Ossai, Mr Ijamusan, Mr Maidadi, Mr Chest out... Lol. Those were good old days. Hw time flys!
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by rasabtol(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ede times ede. Remi ko ni iya. Segun elere boolu. Odaabo odaabo Kayode. Lol. Thanks 4 bringing back d old memories
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by pato405(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the period of fifty kobo and one naira note meant so much

when you'll chase after grass-hoppers, catch them diving like you are in the middle of a james bond movie and amputate them cruely grin grin grin throw them in a transparent nylon and make them entertain you... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
yes ke. mo lo mona kai

1 Like

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by t3ky(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
smileyThis post makes me feel refresh at heart
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
@OP, where did you see this exercise book abeg, I like to buy it and keep in my little museum so when i old, I can be using it to tell stories to my grand kids. You cant underestimate the joy that comes with remembering the old days.
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by bashydemy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gone are those days, Thank you so much OP for bringing back the then memory.....can i hear someone say early 2000? was he/she born yesterday? i never see this book during millennium cos my mom use to sell them
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by speaktoinzaghi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
CLASSMAN: ede times ede
remy koni iya
odabo odabo kayode
lol

I thought I would never see my version
gringringringringringringringrin
Ede times ede
Remi koni iya
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo kayode
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Emmysteve(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Who else remember ALGANZA Pen grin?
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by seyigirl(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
CLASSMAN: ede times ede
remy koni iya
odabo odabo kayode
lol
lol!!!! I think is like this ede times ede remi koni iya segun elere bolu odabo odabo kayode. Gone are the days when u will be forced to do your home work with cane @poster thanks its a good memory anyway
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Emmysteve(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
Who else remember ALGANZA pen?
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Sylverbox(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Wow!!! Reminds me of pry schl...Hb pencils,maths sets n wooden rulers wch doubled as punishing instrument...gooooooood ooold dayssssss!!!!
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Siga: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Emmysteve: Who else remember ALGANZA pen?

U mean Eleganza pen...yea

1 Like

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by omodada1: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
So all of una go "Pakoroo" sku. Anyway, М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ is ede tim ede
Remi koni iye
Segun elere bolu
Odabo odabo kayode
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by KDULAR: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
Our version from my pry school in Egba Ege times Ege rashidi Chance Iya sesan ere bolu( ball) Odabo Odabo Kola. ONWARD EXERCISE BOOK was "OLe NI Wale Aji Ruler Dada" Ege times Ege Rashidi chansi (Chanced) Iya Sesan Ere Boolu( ball) Odabo Odabo Kola. Sweet pleasant memories cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Emmysteve(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
Siga:

U mean Eleganza pen...yea
Yup we pronounce it as alganza in the north.
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by ZUBY77(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
haiiiii.. Eweeeeee
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by BeingAkorede(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
lllllloooooollllll
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Hoodrat(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
yea i remember.
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
lolz...memories!
My own version was
Eze X Eze,Rice Customer Is Selling Eba. Brother Ola-Olu Koyo! (koyo's d Bini word for welldone)
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by BeingAkorede(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
the current pry sch student have missed alot. hmmmm.....back in d days
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by ifffffy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ere times ere, remi koni iya, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kola, lolzzzzz
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by donigspain(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
Sweet Memories:
PRI 1 - I was appointed the class monitor simply bcuz I lifted HALF block.
PRI 2 - Recognized by the HEADMASTER for conducting a solo 'sting' operation which led to the STATE expulsion of an ogbanje dude in my school.
PRI 3 - I was tortured by a macho dude in my class for exposing his after-school profession which is grinding pepper in the market.
PRI 4 - I was given a BLACK EYE by a much smaller troublesome dude in my class. My class gals had to press d eye wit ice blocks and rubb.
PRI 5 - I stayed back at school crying until it got dark cuz I came 2nd in a class of about 50. My 1st time of leaving 1st position.
PRI 6 - Became the overall school MONITOR (Head Boy) and finally reclaimed my 1st position from Isani Ogwo. That guy terrorised me academically.
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by phreakabit(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hahahahah where and how did you manage to get a copy?! Wow its been donkey years!!!. . . . Back when we had 2A and 2B note exercise books. . . I think 2A was for Maths and 2B was for English language/Alphabets(Nursery). #Thosewerethedays
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by phreakabit(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
Fond memories of Brighter Grammar, Macmillian, Oxford English books.

2 Likes

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Frank3n2(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
Isaactop9: really got me smilling

Same here
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by mrkels(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
All these ede time ede this and that you people are singing I never did them in my primary school o. undecided undecided undecided

Here in the south we did more of : old roger is dead, mary had a little lamb,old mchdonald etc undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by mrkels(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
donigspain: Sweet Memories:
PRI 1 - I was appointed the class monitor simply bcuz I lifted HALF block.
PRI 2 - Recognized by the HEADMASTER for conducting a solo 'sting' operation which led to the STATE expulsion of an ogbanje dude in my school.
PRI 3 - I was tortured by a macho dude in my class for exposing his after-school profession which is grinding pepper in the market.
PRI 4 - I was given a BLACK EYE by a much smaller troublesome dude in my class. My class gals had to press d eye wit ice blocks and rubb.
PRI 5 - I stayed back at school crying until it got dark cuz I came 2nd in a class of about 50. My 1st time of leaving 1st position.
PRI 6 - Became the overall school MONITOR (Head Boy) and finally reclaimed my 1st position from Isani Ogwo. That guy terrorised me academically.

You don dey lie like ur papa and mama now say na only first yu dey carry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by Limaoscar: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
The front page didn't mean so much to my parents I guesscheesy....But that back page was a nightmare brought me so much tears...I had to memorise almost everything in there otherwise the ruler would do some talking to my knuckles cry cry

From hindsight now,I would say thank God I had to learn the tables the hard way otherwise I won't be where I'm headed today.

1 Like

Re: Do you Remember Or Used This? by henryugo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
oh.de days when de value of naira was strong &skool was full of love and care rest of mind & i even use 2 cut some part of dat book 2 write xams..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head / UNIZIK Uses Electronic Voting In SUG Elections (Photos) / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.