Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (11971 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:40am On Jul 03, 2012
Before too many people fall for any Scam on NL, I think we should create a Security bond for ourselves.
Rachel Wang claims to be from China, offering a lot of good stuffs with good prices to go with, she claims they have a payment agent in Nigeria, so you pay Naira to the agent, then she sends the goods.
What do you think about this?
Has anyone bought anything from her successfully?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by shaddi(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2012
nope.....but its too real to fake....am still negotiating with her....
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2012
WARNING WARNING WARNING

THE RISK IN DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM/HER IS VERY HIGH

NOTE THAT SOME CHINESE ARE VERY FRAUDULENT JUST LIKE SOME NIGERIANS.

THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED ONLINE

THEY HAVE FAIR REPORTING BY INTERNATIONAL MEDIA, SO WON'T KNOW THEIR LEVEL OF INVOLVEMENT IN FRAUD.

THE CHINESE ONLINE B2B PORTAL ALIBABA.COM IS FULL OF FRAUDSTERS

THEY ARE NOW EXTENDING THEIR FRONTIER
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2012
Dont knw,pls it will be highly informative if anyone who has done busineSs with her to come out and tel us.almost paid in money for her yesterday,network was down
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2012
that would have been a stupid thing to do,venorite....and i cant believe you did not even ask my opinion...see? funny humans....well,ur ish
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2012
Yommykixz: Before too many people fall for any Scam on NL, I think we should create a Security bond for ourselves.
Rachel Wang claims to be from China, offering a lot of good stuffs with good prices to go with, she claims they have a payment agent in Nigeria, so you pay Naira to the agent, then she sends the goods.
What do you think about this?
Has anyone bought anything from her successfully?

Please stop thinking about it and dont risk your money ..its a no go area...
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2012
dagreen14:

Please stop thinking about it and dont risk your money ..its a no go area...

Have you tried it?

We can't rule her out without any confirmation, it will be harsh on her if she actually turns out to be real.

LET NO ONE PAY NO DIME until someone confirms a clean deal with her.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yommykixz:

Have you tried it?

We can't rule her out without any confirmation, it will be harsh on her if she actually turns out to be real.

LET NO ONE PAY NO DIME until someone confirms a clean deal with her.

I will definitely pass on that because there is no prove that she will deliver. I would rather buy from the locals and resell because sending money to someone’s account is easy but hard to get back; I have read a lot of stories here on Nairaland about people paying into each other’s account for the goods to be delivered and nothing happened. For example someone ordered a car from a dealer here on Nairaland and The dealer promised and collected the money and yet no car has been delivered yet, So you can give it a go and let us know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by billyadam(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
I am enjoying this conversation.I was about testing her wit some purchase bt had a rethink. We be naija for crying out loud and we no dey carry last for tins like dis.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
billyadam: I am enjoying this conversation.I was about testing her wit some purchase bt had a rethink. We be naija for crying out loud and we no dey carry last for tins like dis.

Broda! I tell u.
One chinko no fit come dey scam us for here...lol.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
billyadam: I am enjoying this conversation.I was about testing her wit some purchase bt had a rethink. We be naija for crying out loud and we no dey carry last for tins like dis.

Since i have been reading comments from people here on nairaland, i have wise up. Sometimes you will read stupid comments but my guy they are not because you will definitely pick one or two from there....i think People should do business with reputable people and people you know their homes/shop or someone has reccommended to you, incase something goes wrong and you will definitely know where to take the police too....and i just read someone that was duped about 1.7M on property....Well done my man...
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
I have been talking to her 'so called' agent in Nigeria, and they are yet to certify her, the chairman of the company is presently in Abuja, but from what I've gotten, I don't think the workers (both chinese and Nigerians) know any 'Rachel Wang'.
Will talk to the Chairman soon, maybe he can confirm her!
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yommykixz: I have been talking to her 'so called' agent in Nigeria, and they are yet to certify her, the chairman of the company is presently in Abuja, but from what I've gotten, I don't think the workers (both chinese and Nigerians) know any 'Rachel Wang'.
Will talk to the Chairman soon, maybe he can confirm her!

And again the Chairman could be anybody
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by marleygab(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
i"m Thinking she's legit. . . . . . . from the little i could fathom bout her, yeah i've interacted with her though, i'll give her 90%
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by benspeakout: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Is this so serious grin
Even a baby online should know "Rachel Wang" doesn't exist for real. No direct phone number and just an email address that redirects you to a Naija agent for you to pay your hard-earned money to their bank account.
Its a cheap scam project on Nairaland and they come in different ways.
So watch out guys. Before you buy something see with your own eyes first, cos seeing is believing. cool
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by jerome84(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
this is a very very interesting thread, i've really been following this ''racheal wang'' for some time, and i'm still watching her, recently we bursted mr ''Sainsai'' here on nairaland, still tailing on ''racheal wang'' i'm about sealing a deal with her, i'll keep the house posted about the outcome. I've taken a risk like this here on nairaland and it was successful, today i'm now buying phones and laptops direct from a company in d uk which i got their contact here on nairaland. Like i said i'll keep the house posted regarding ''Racheal wang''
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by benspeakout: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
marleygab: i"m Thinking she's legit. . . . . . . from the little i could fathom bout her yeah i'll give her 90%
Seriously? shocked Really? undecided You're giving her a 90% trust based on an online research which you phantomised? Wow.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by benspeakout: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
I say if the so-called Rachel Wang is real. She should drop her China office details and phone number here on Nairaland, I could arrange for a meeting with her and my friend in China. Just to clear the doubts in our mind. She has nothing to lose by giving a detailed information about her business location in China.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by stpat1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
are u saying she has not seen this thread? I expect her to come and defend herself if she is actually real. But if she has an agent and an office here that can be paid and held responsible I think there should be nothing to fear. I still wonder she didn't just stock up some of her stuffs here though.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by codemaster2much: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Omo na only mumu go fall for this...this one na pure 419

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
stpat1: are u saying she has not seen this thread? I expect her to come and defend herself if she is actually real. But if she has an agent and an office here that can be paid and held responsible I think there should be nothing to fear. I still wonder she didn't just stock up some of her stuffs here though.

I posted link to this thread on some of her thread, I'm sure she's seen it.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by babseg(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
where is she now to defend her self. she always post stuffs here
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
babseg: where is she now to defend her self. she always post stuffs here

Oooohoh! U see?
She has suddenly turned Deaf and Dumb.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
benspeakout: Is this so serious grin
Even a baby online should know "Rachel Wang" doesn't exist for real. No direct phone number and just an email address that redirects you to a Naija agent for you to pay your hard-earned money to their bank account.
Its a cheap scam project on Nairaland and they come in different ways.
So watch out guys. Before you buy something see with your own eyes first, cos seeing is believing. cool

oooosssssshhhhhheeeeeeeee
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by ceejay80s(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
This "WANG" could be a nairalander faking, the guy will register with new usernames and claim that they know her. If u need anything,its better u go the seller house or shop. No let long throat or awoof kill u. if they claim they have office in nigeria where one can pay to, why not send some of the goods to this office so people can go there and buy

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by godello: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pure scam. Guyz wize-up oooo..
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by benspeakout: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think it's settled then.
It's official. "Rachel Wang" Is A Scam.
She's no where to defend herself.
Expect another Chinese guy to replace her.
Maybe "Jackie Chen" grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by newman10(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
well, I took the risk and send over 300 dollars to her. I got my goods after 7days via EMS. I'm not vouching for her though.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by newman10(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
I trust guys will begin to investigate me now. Lol
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
newman10: well, I took the risk and send over 300 dollars to her. I got my goods after 7days via EMS. I'm not vouching for her though.

Are you serious about this?
Which agent did you pay to? Cos her claimed agent doesn't even know her.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by newman10(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Like I said earlier, I took the RISK. She sent me like 5 account numbers with different banks of her so called agent. I didn't even call them. The day I paid, she wrote to me immediately that she has received payment. She packaged my good at once and sent me a tracking number via EMS. I got my stuff after 7 working days. I'm working on getting a tablet from her soon. THIS IS NOT TO SAY I'm VOUCHING FOR HE3 is my number if you need more info
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
Thank you very much for the info NEWMAN.
People, still deal @ ur own risk o. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! / Beautiful Coolbell Bags / Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.