Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (11975 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by engrhamid(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
Nigerians and their conclusions.
Newman, long time
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by codemaster2much: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
lol newman or oldman I actually send Rachel Wang about 95 dollar to help me get some set of swashes and it turns out the guy or woman was fake...
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Sheuns(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
newman10: Like I said earlier, I took the RISK. She sent me like 5 account numbers with different banks of her so called agent. I didn't even call them. The day I paid, she wrote to me immediately that she has received payment. She packaged my good at once and sent me a tracking number via EMS. I got my stuff after 7 working days. I'm working on getting a tablet from her soon. THIS IS NOT TO SAY I'm VOUCHING FOR HER O. 08056434543 is my number if you need more info
pls au true is dis
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by newman10(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
@codemaster2much, i dont know if you are telling the truth or not. I bought stuffs from her and she deliver. Period. I dont know her and i'm not asking anyone to deal with her. If you doz, its at your own risk.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by newman10(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
oga mi @Engrhamid, I dey hail o. I dey enjoy that phone die. Lol
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by benspeakout: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
All this na scam. Anyone that has 300 dollars to lose can go ahead and wire money to her foreign bank account. A word is enough for the wise.
I'll speak on this issue no more.
I'm out. Peace. smiley
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 2:16am On Jul 04, 2012
Yommykixz: Before too many people fall for any Scam on NL, I think we should create a Security bond for ourselves.
Rachel Wang claims to be from China, offering a lot of good stuffs with good prices to go with, she claims they have a payment agent in Nigeria, so you pay Naira to the agent, then she sends the goods.
What do you think about this?
Has anyone bought anything from her successfully?

i have brought some goods from her, the goods is ok, you can trust her.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:23am On Jul 04, 2012
i just seen this link my friend, i know you still have any doubt, but you can trust me, the agent not just belong to me, they have lots of business in Nigeria,

even you ask the bank, they also not remember who sent money before, i hope you can understand it, thanks
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by godello: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2012
Where is your office in china coz am hoping to travel there tommorow,i'll use the medium to locate you.
Rachel wang: i just seen this link my friend, i know you still have any doubt, but you can trust me, the agent not just belong to me, they have lots of business in Nigeria,

even you ask the bank, they also not remember who sent money before, i hope you can understand it, thanks
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2012
godello: Where is your office in china coz am hoping to travel there tommorow,i'll use the medium to locate you.

my office in Hebei province
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by gbolahan1(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2012
Rachel wang:

my office in Hebei province
Rachel, do you know u are the cause of these many doubt. Can you imagine yourself saying MY OFFICE IN HEBEI PROVINCE? Hebei province with no specific address? No plot number? No street name? No phone no? Let me tell you, you would have made crazy money on NL if you had been more particular about your whereabout(that is if truly you not a scam).

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by oyekoya02: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2012
This is a very interesting topic, i just brought a 9900 from rachel, i trust her,
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Funkymallam(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
oyekoya02: This is a very interesting topic, i just brought a 9900 from rachel, i trust her,

How much in naira did u buy d bb 9900?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by mjay(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
oyekoya02: This is a very interesting topic, i just brought a 9900 from rachel, i trust her,

You did?
Ok tell us where dd u pay to? And dd u get ur goods, how long does ur good take to deliver?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
benspeakout: I say if the so-called Rachel Wang is real. She should drop her China office details and phone number here on Nairaland, I could arrange for a meeting with her and my friend in China. Just to clear the doubts in our mind. She has nothing to lose by giving a detailed information about her business location in China.

I have her chinese fone numba.spoken to her couple of times.the numba is +8615833491628.u can call if u like
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
verify people who claimed to completed a transaction with her...verify themmm..are they reputable pple on NL,hw long dey been members,number of posts,number of topics,locate dem if tthey r near to see d actual product and prolly invoice....i av nothng against d lady...tis just a case of twice beaten,infinity shy....
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
Picture evidence of the product bought and the paper work of the shipment from her will be nice to see…… I think
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by IgweAni: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
marleygab: i"m Thinking she's legit. . . . . . . from the little i could fathom bout her yeah i'll give her 90%

Which means u have done business with her abi?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by oloriooko(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
This human called Rachel wang is truly a scam cos all it could tell us about her addy is one stoopid province shocked

This is confirmation thatvthis one na thief and it must have registered other names to support it's authenticity.

The Rachel Wang name could be fake while the real scammer could be one of these so called long forum users.

May thunder strike the yansh of the scammer grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
I was very happy when I saw that Rachael actually responded(though it came rather late) but was disappointed that her reply was not specific enough.

I expected that she should have replied with her full address,her picture and even her genotype, if possible.

My advice is that anybody can deal with her but never send her money you cannot afford to lose.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
virtuoso01: I was very happy when I saw that Rachael actually responded(though it came rather late) but was disappointed that her reply was not specific enough.

I expected that she should have replied with her full address,her picture and even her genotype, if possible.

My advice is that anybody can deal with her but never send her money you cannot afford to lose.

You talk well my brother!
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
More so, if nobody tries her we can't conclude yet...
Some peeps are coming out to tell us they have done biz with her, yet we bombard them with questions. Yet we've not seen any scam report about her.
Let's watch our comments about her and don't forget she's not of this country.

Dat one no mean say make u send ur life saving to am o. grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by ixxzzie: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
bro thats silly n risky...cash b4 goods...huh!?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
ixxzzie: bro thats silly n risky...cash b4 goods...huh!?

Bro is there anyone offering goods before cash in this kinda case?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by mjay(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
come to think of it , no one has claimed to being scammed. That i think is also interesting and should be considered iin her favor

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
newman10: Like I said earlier, I took the RISK. She sent me like 5 account numbers with different banks of her so called agent. I didn't even call them. The day I paid, she wrote to me immediately that she has received payment. She packaged my good at once and sent me a tracking number via EMS. I got my stuff after 7 working days. I'm working on getting a tablet from her soon. THIS IS NOT TO SAY I'm VOUCHING FOR HER O. 08056434543 is my number if you need more info
we don't believe u. What goods did u buy from her. Send us the transaction details let's see. Wang is a scam

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
newman10: well, I took the risk and send over 300 dollars to her. I got my goods after 7days via EMS. I'm not vouching for her though.
another agent of Wang.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
jerome84: this is a very very interesting thread, i've really been following this ''racheal wang'' for some time, and i'm still watching her, recently we bursted mr ''Sainsai'' here on nairaland, still tailing on ''racheal wang'' i'm about sealing a deal with her, i'll keep the house posted about the outcome. I've taken a risk like this here on nairaland and it was successful, today i'm now buying phones and laptops direct from a company in d uk which i got their contact here on nairaland. Like i said i'll keep the house posted regarding ''Racheal wang''
another agent of Wang.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
Beliv me wen i say NEWMAN10 z part of d organised syndicate. Z pure scam. Wat does it tk to sep up a retail outlet in 9ja, wit ur cheap product, crowd wil patronise ha. I wantd to to purchase smtin frm him or ha, wen i insisted on trust dat she shud link me to ha acclaimd naija agents, she cud nt produce dem, rather forwardd naija acct nos of several banks asking me to pay in and send payment detail to a glo line also providd. No known office whr u can hold any1 liable. Z jst cheap scam and any1 fallin 4 it z a fool. His or ha cohorts wud soon flood nl to back up as testimonials. We ve seen d local types b4. I dnt kw wat d moderator z moderating cuz dis has gone on reali lng enof.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 3:10am On Jul 05, 2012
codemaster2much: lol newman or oldman I actually send Rachel Wang about 95 dollar to help me get some set of swashes and it turns out the guy or woman was fake...
i know he is
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 3:14am On Jul 05, 2012
olanga:

i have brought some goods from her, the goods is ok, you can trust her.
thief and one of her agent

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 3:14am On Jul 05, 2012
another agent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! / Beautiful Coolbell Bags / Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.