Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (11959 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2012
Pix

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2012
collinzy, wher ar u hiding? or the pictures are fake?
Big fool . . if u are scared of losing ur ill-gotten money, y don't shove it up ur asscrack?

@Rachel Wang
Nihao?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 4:20am On Jul 19, 2012
So many people leave a comment here, it looks like her business is good, I hope everyone can trust her, trust is not so difficult, you will not regret it
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by collinzy: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
collinzy, wher ar u hiding? or the pictures are fake?
Big fool . . if u are scared of losing ur ill-gotten money, y don't shove it up ur asscrack?

@Rachel Wang
Nihao?
You are absolutely stupid. What do u know about me and d moni i make? I bet u are jst a passerby on NL and uv neva bought anything here, ur cogesting d site. When ppl are bringing out proofs in support of Racheal to clear doubts, u'v jst bin insulting from the beginning. I believe u dnt even know the title of the thread ur posting insults on. Please Leave. #OLODO

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2012
@rachel,how much will a tablet with these specs i put below cost including delivery. mention the shipping method you will use also please. Thanks.

7 inches,IPS,bluetooth,wifi,3G SIM support with phone call enabled,maps,gps,hdmi,leather case,1GB RAM,8GB internal memory,8GB memory card,leather jacket.
brand new in box........
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2012
balogunsam: @rachel,how much will a tablet with these specs i put below cost including delivery. mention the shipping method you will use also please. Thanks.

7 inches,IPS,bluetooth,wifi,3G SIM support with phone call enabled,maps,gps,hdmi,leather case,1GB RAM,8GB internal memory,8GB memory card,leather jacket.
brand new in box........

have sent mail to you, please check
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2012
collinzy: You are absolutely stupid. What do u know about me and d moni i make? I bet u are jst a passerby on NL and uv neva bought anything here, ur cogesting d site. When ppl are bringing out proofs in support of Racheal to clear doubts, u'v jst bin insulting from the beginning. I believe u dnt even know the title of the thread ur posting insults on. Please Leave. #OLODO

you are supposed to commit sucide after seeing proof na. u come up here and start calling people thieves, is that the way to clear doubts? I say u are the real #OLODO.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^ why waste ur energy on such nuisance of mongrel birth? He's a very big fool. It must have been passed into his DNA or something . ..
I am amazed.

@collinzy
where was ur asscrack when we traded stuffs on Nairaland? Do u even have any idea how many
times i hav been banned on NL? u were still suckling your momma when i traded with prolific members like
Numaj, initialize, princeofilorin, ballababy, engrhamid etc . . .

Like Yommykixz said, u'd be better off committing suicide
If you still feel R. Wang is a thieving lady, why not stroll to Comp. Villae, GSM Villae, or what have you
and deal locally . . . . . . .
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by oyekoya02: 2:10am On Jul 21, 2012
Hello rachel, i want a tablet keyboard, please send me price.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 3:26am On Jul 21, 2012
oyekoya02: Hello rachel, i want a tablet keyboard, please send me price.

i have sent price to you
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by nani667: 5:30am On Jul 21, 2012
hmmm... This is really a funny thread.... Ive tried to deal with Racheal before, she was advertising new nokia N8 phones at ridiculously low prices..,they seemed too good to be true,so i ordered for pictures which she sent. In the end I found out it was actually the chinese version. I don't know if she's a scam or not, cos I've never actually done business with her, but one thing I've noticed through out the course of this thread is that no one has actually posted proof of his or her dealings with racheal..even the thread owner refused to upload his pictures here..i thought that was the essence of this thread... In anycase, for the people that claimed to do business with her, we need to see pictures of the reciepts of ur transactions...ur payments n everything... Thats what's important...cos in my opinion anybody can just take a picture of any phone or 'tablet' and post here....that doesn't proove u got it from china... Please post reciepts for us... We'd really like to see details of the transaction... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 5:39am On Jul 21, 2012
This is shopping online small business, do not know why so many people doubt, please don't blame and suspicion of other people, and thank the customer in good faith, they use their own efforts to help me, thank you,
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2012
nani, if your browser works well, I think you should see the pictures someone uploaded, what more do u want?

people r realy funny around here sha...smh.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by austin4real(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2012
lipsrsealed heheheeeee!!!
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by austin4real(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2012
@ rachel I need a bold 5 used and an iphone 4s 16gb inbox me ur best price.donsoladipupo@gmail.com
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2012
austin4real: @ rachel I need a bold 5 used and an iphone 4s 16gb inbox me ur best price.donsoladipupo@gmail.com

sent a mail to you
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2012
你好

早安

请贵公司的目录,通过电子邮件发送

谢谢

coolangeldude@gmail.com
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
你好

早安

请贵公司的目录,通过电子邮件发送

谢谢

coolangeldude@gmail.com

sent a mail to you
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Rachel wang:

sent a mail to you

Xei- Xei
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
austin4real: @ rachel I need a bold 5 used and an iphone 4s 16gb inbox me ur best price.donsoladipupo@gmail.com

seriously? from china genuine blackberry and iphones are waaay more expensive in china than nigeria naaaaa......there are threads here on NL you can get relatively cheap genuine phones of such caliber.....look b4 u leap ooo...#JS
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
. . just sayin noni . .
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Digriz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
nani.666:
hmmm... This is really a funny thread.... Ive tried to deal with Racheal before, she was advertising new nokia N8 phones at ridiculously low prices..,they seemed too good to be true,so i ordered for pictures which she sent. In the end I found out it was actually the chinese version. I don't know if she's a scam or not, cos I've never actually done business with her, but one thing I've noticed through out the course of this thread is that no one has actually posted proof of his or her dealings with racheal..even the thread owner refused to upload his pictures here..i thought that was the essence of this thread... In anycase, for the people that claimed to do business with her, we need to see pictures of the reciepts of ur transactions...ur payments n everything... Thats what's important...cos in my opinion anybody can just take a picture of any phone or 'tablet' and post here....that doesn't proove u got it from china... Please post reciepts for us... We'd really like to see details of the transaction... Thank you
nt convince wt her yet coz all ths people claiming to hv done biz wt her might be d same persön.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by austin4real(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
balogunsam:

seriously? from china genuine blackberry and iphones are waaay more expensive in china than nigeria naaaaa......there are threads here on NL you can get relatively cheap genuine phones of such caliber.....look b4 u leap ooo...#JS
Na true oo... Chinko bb.. omo mehn Racheal wang I no do chinko bb oo..
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:09am On Jul 23, 2012
If you need anything please contact me, don't just wasting time here doubt, time is very precious, unless you have nothing to do.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Ebenezerk2: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
send the prices of blackberry you have to ebenezerk20@yahoo.com
Rachel wang: If you need anything please contact me, don't just wasting time here doubt, time is very precious, unless you have nothing to do.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ebenezerk2: send the prices of blackberry you have to ebenezerk20@yahoo.com

have sent a mail to you
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by CeaserB: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Which One Of You Guys Have Even Really Spoken To The So Called "Rachel Wang" On Phone? undecided
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2012
if you have any doubt, you can send mail or call me.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by collinzy: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^ why waste ur energy on such nuisance of mongrel birth? He's a very big fool. It must have been passed into his DNA or something . ..
I am amazed.

@collinzy
where was ur asscrack when we traded stuffs on Nairaland? Do u even have any idea how many
times i hav been banned on NL? u were still suckling your momma when i traded with prolific members like
Numaj, initialize, princeofilorin, ballababy, engrhamid etc . . .

Like Yommykixz said, u'd be better off committing suicide
If you still feel R. Wang is a thieving lady, why not stroll to Comp. Villae, GSM Villae, or what have you
and deal locally . . . . . . .
Yommykixz:

you are supposed to commit sucide after seeing proof na. u come up here and start calling people thieves, is that the way to clear doubts? I say u are the real #OLODO.
Una two foll well well oh. So if someone wants to do business with you guys and he post those kind of pictures then una go believe? Those things can be gotten from google mhen. where is the name of the person in Nigeria attached to the postal service in hong kong? That what i want to see not showing pics of text message from racheal wang when an mtn number can be saved in that name.
Anyways, i'm only advicing those that'll fall victim; there are safer ways to do business and like someone said, there are far more cheaper products here in Nigeria.
Finally to address those two fools and whoever wishes to join them, @yommikixz, you shouldn't pour insult on people who doubt Racheal wang because if you didn't doubt at first, you wouldn't open this thread. Secondly to the one i cant pronounce his name, you i feel you don't even know anything at all from what you write, your name and your proof of support, they all capitalize the characteristics of a fool. Thirdly, if people doubt, nor be by force to convince them but everyone can see the extra energy you guys are putting to convince people to deal with her abi she promise una commission? Lastly, @Racheal Wang, if you can collect money through an agents account here in Nigeria to order goods, why cant you send the goods through the same agent to Nigeria and tell her to collect money on delivery? even someone that works in customs cannot sell as many goods as you sell, you dey all the topics; from cars to clothes, to shoes to technology market, abeg enter properties too so we'll know you stay in Nigeria.
CONCLUSION: the above reasons leave me with no option but to believe that one person operates the several accounts and that one person is Racheal Wang.
Thanks
Rovera Gringing

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Doubt can not solve any problems, everything needs to practice.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2012
I wonder why people would fall victim to the Racheal Wang "SCAM" ... my everyone has his or her own right to his/ or her opinion i dont think we should fight or dis each other over this. IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE REAL AND YOU REALLY WANT TO DO BUSINESS " GET YOUR AGENT HERE WHO WILL RECEIVE CASH ON DELIVERY OF ANY ITEM BOUGHT" NO ASKING PEOPLE TO SEND MONEY FIRST WHAT IF YOU DIE THE SAME DAY THEY SENT YOU MONEY, HOW DO PEOPLE RECEIVE THEIR MONEY OR ITEM? "

.............. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2012
CeaserB: Which One Of You Guys Have Even Really Spoken To The So Called "Rachel Wang" On Phone? undecided

IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE REAL AND YOU REALLY WANT TO DO BUSINESS " GET YOUR AGENT HERE WHO WILL RECEIVE CASH ON DELIVERY OF ANY ITEM BOUGHT"

lol.......Why u dey cover ur face for ur profile Picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! / Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos / Laptop Keyboards For Sale Hp Dell Sony Acer Toshiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.