Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

= Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = (80439 Views)

Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here / Davido's O.B.O , A Pundit's Opinion. Lets Have Urs. / I Need Your Comments And Suggestions On This Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Danjul12051990(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Thefinixblog1 post=39607369]Now on NotJustoK link .. its the fresh mixtape from the stables of Dj FLEX ...... Download and enjoy your week ...

http://notjustok.com/2015/11/01/moving-train-x-notjustok-mixtapes-for-october-2015/

TRACK LISTS

1. Dj Flex Toh Flirt
2.Skales ft. Uhuru - Lo Le
3.Wizkid ft. Uhuru- Duze
4.Dj Malvado ft. Uhuru- Zenze
5.Ice Prince ft. Tekno- Boss
6.Bracket ft. Tekno - Panya
7.Kcee ft. Uhuru- Talk & Do
8.Dj Xclusive ft. Timaya- Wole
9.Dj Spinal ft. Timaya Excuze Me
10.Dj Flex ft. Skales x Sheyman x Danny Young -
11.Sheyman -
12.Teeblaq ft. Oritse Femi - Shope
13.Tekno - Duro
14.Subzilla - Sisi Eko
15.Shakar El - Chala Chala
16.Iyanya ft. Lil Kesh- Okamfor
17.Lil Kesh ft. Patoranking - Is It Because I love You
18.Orezi - Baby Abeg
19.Davido- Dodo
20.Dj Neptune ft. Dj Neptune - So Nice
21.Kiss Daniel - Laye
22.Harrysong ft. Kcee x Olamide x Orezi - Reggae Blues
23.AdekunleGOLD - Sade
24.Blakemon - Owumi
25.Sabi - Nene
26.Jaypizzle - Koniduro
27.Reekado Banks - Corner
28.Terry G - Totori
29.Dj Real ft. Oritse Femi x Sabi x Small Doctor - Mi Worry
30.Dj Legend ft. Skales x Reekado Banks - Oshey
31.Jimmyking ft. Solids tar
32.Jaywon - Fire For Fire
33.Flavour ft. Psquare - Sexy Rosey
33.YQ ft. Olamide - Nawo Nawo
34.Oritse Femi - Igbeyawo
35.Maleek Rahym ft. Terry G - Jawo
36.Olamide - Lagos Boys
37.Skiibii - Sampu
38.Ketchup - Enjoy Yourself
39.Runtown ft. Uhuru - The Banger
40.Wande Coal - Ashimapeyin
41.Tillaman - Wawobe
42.JJC ft. Olamide - Motiwa
43.Immaculate - Osanle
44.CDQ - Salaro
45.Jhybo - Lomo
46.LAX ft. Olamide - Fine Boy
47.Saxone
48.Teeblaq - Vasashii
49.Bred ft. Akon - Cucumber
50.Yung6ix - Amen
51.Timaya - Some More
52.Solidstar - In My Head
53.Wande Coal ft. Wizkid - Pono
54.Vector - Shiga
55.R2bees ft. Davido - Gboza

For bookings on DJ FLEX

Call Goodness on 08187428339
BBM: 2B34BEFE
Email : goodness@ultramediasolution.com[/quoteSupport good music!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOEySe50Dk. Check out my new video Iyawo Mi. Watch and share. like my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/webrandNG/, download audio at... https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi. Follow me on Instagram and twitter @jjords1. Thanks a lot.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by bloomstar: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
my first singles i premiered on nairaland cant make front page
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by loratonye: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
“NEW SURVIVORS”
HOSPITAL, IGBOGENE
NO. 1 Survivors Hospital Road, Off Mbiama-Yenegoa Road,
By EINS Filling Station, Igbogene, Yenegoa, Bayelsa State.
Phone Number: 08062985340, 08068524517

The Director of Medical Services,
Ministry of Health,
Yenagoa.

BRIEF ON THE CASE OF NNENA NWACHUKU

On 07/11/2015, Nwachuku Nnena came to New Survivors Hospital, Igbogene, to procure an abortion of about 7 ½ months pregnancy, which i refused to do but rather advised her to keep the pregnancy. She wanted to terminate it because she had medical complains and financial constraints. Following my assessment, she was diagnosed to have severe malaria in pregnancy and this can be managed without resort to terminate of pregnancy. Indeed, she was admitted and was catered for by the hospital, inpatients’ and their relatives as well as anonymous donations and that as of the time of discharge, there were still some outstanding bills. We managed the patient until 3/02/2016 when she was delivered of a female life baby. While the baby was delivered, there was nothing to feed and the hospital had to feed the baby until she was handed over to the ministry. She was not coming with any relatives as she had no next of kin, so we had to anticipate care of the baby after birth and established continuity of care with the ministry of woman affairs. Documentation was done properly and the ministry responded and a vehicle took the mother and baby to the ministry of woman affairs and then with the ministry bus the baby was sent to Glory Land Children home pending when she provides one or two responsible relatives. As i am aware, the Ministry of woman Affairs
http://egberibayelsa..com.ng/2016/02/dr-sawyer-wisdom-ebiye-protected-baby.html

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Flashysounds: 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lilliesboy(m): 12:52am On Mar 16, 2016
I started getting interested in Jazz late last year (2015) after I listened to Yanni's songs, although I have been listening to some Jazz music on radio stations since childhood. There is this particular old and popular Jazz music that many Nigerian radio stations used to play or use as their "background music" whenever they are talking (especially in the morning). I have been trying to buy/download it but don't know the name (as Jazz mainly do with sounds), but it's an old skool Jazz music and very melodious. Radio Rivers 2, Radio Bayelsa etc, often played it. Can anyone here (a Nigerian) list some popular Old Skool Jazz played on radio? Or drop/inbox me your phone number; I will call and "hume" the tune to you and see if you know the song. Please. # This is my number: 07037580757
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by NehaChoudhary2: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2016
Hi Friends,

Best Site For Music English, Hindi, Punjabi any Categories etc.

visit: http://waploft.net.in/

Thanks-
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by publicrelation: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2016
When you say a chick is igboro ! @ms_chief_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by NRepublic: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Market your videos to the right audience.
www.videonaija.tv

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by ClassicMusic68: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Isholaoni: 9:23am On May 03, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Isholaoni: 7:00am On May 10, 2016

Ebenz Media

Presents

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by courage676(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2016

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Isholaoni: 9:55pm On May 23, 2016

Niu Music

Presents

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Isholaoni: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by okolikaleb(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
promote your music here on
NAIJALOADED BELLANAIJA DJMOREMUZIC.COM TOOXCLUSIVE JAGUDA NOTJUSTOK

AT AFFORDABLE PRICES...... DON'T MISS OUT OHH....
PING SIR KAY; 5C021AC5
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by 9jatrends: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Promote ur song exclusively on www.trendsofnaija.com and see it on 40 xtra sites for free. For more info contact 07011818164 (whatsapp only )
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Isholaoni: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Dynamic Sounds reduced the price for upcoming artistes to be able to record a song for #7000 with quality production guaranteed and the artist get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,get access to shows and direct access to put his/her song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of their song at no cost. This is a unique promo which will take on for just a short period of time,so hurry now before it's too late.

Interested?
Contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This promo ends by 30th of June,2016.

¤ Studio Configuration

¤ Song Writing

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok,tooxclusive, and all other music sites

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #https://m.facebook.com/dynamicsoundss/?ref=finch_more
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Niump3: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Dynamic Sounds reduced the price for upcoming artistes to be able to record a song for #7000 with quality production guaranteed and the artist get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,get access to shows and direct access to put his/her song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of their song at no cost. This is a unique promo which will take on for just a short period of time,so hurry now before it's too late.

Interested?
Contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This promo ends by 30th of June,2016.

¤ Studio Configuration

¤ Song Writing

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok,tooxclusive, and all other music sites

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #https://m.facebook.com/dynamicsoundss/?ref=finch_more
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by JIGNESH84: 5:43am On Jun 24, 2016
mikuz:
Im afraid but thats not possible.
nice blog visit us www.15thaug2016.in
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by SSBOtaru(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Recently, as one of my usual online surfing, looking for new stuff and new ways of doing the old stuffs.
I came across something that interests me, online, about music promotion and getting a record deal.
so, I thought is one of those stuffs we come across online that gives lots of fake promises.

But RECENTLY A Friend called me from Benue state telling me she had won a record deal and would be traveling to Abuja to seal it up on paper, i was marveled, because i know her to be a good rapper, but it was never easy, she did some couple of recordings back then, but never really had enough cash to do some promotions or even shoot a video...trust me i was forced to ask her how she did it.

AND SHE TOLD ME
"I just learnt about an online streaming site that gives a record deal if you place a music and get up to ten thousand downloads on their site"
SO? and she continued...

" so i gave it a shot, payed 1500 naira to upload my song there, they sent me my link, i shared it and after 3 month i got a call from the owners that i have got a record deal consideration"

I SHOUTED WOW!!

AND SHE ENDED BY SAYING
"Na so oo"

when i finally ask her the name of the web site, she told me "FAME ORIGIN" immediately i remembered i have have came across this opportunity and i never believed is true. so without wasting time i went online and also payed the Sum of 1500 naira to upload my song there. i got my link and i have started sharing it online, hoping that i get the required downloads soon.

so i have decide to share this wonderful opportunity to all upcoming artist.

But there could be other ways that is different from this, please share it on comment bellow....

to support me, or appreciate me for bringing this news download my song on the link bellow,,, ONE LOVE

https://fameorigin.com/album/flex-ssb-otaru-ft-differ/
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Bluebabybash: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
You v all heard different versions of the well known PANDA(cover), but am sure you haven't heard this one. Click link to download and listen, dont forget to comment below the post and share with a friend too https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/07/not-just-panda-but-juicy-panda-new_67.html

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by guruAlex(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
GUIDELINES FOR ENTRY SUBMISSION

ALL AFRICA MUSIC AWARDS, AFRIMA 2016

The All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA 2016 is officially open for entries from Artistes, Songwriters, Music/Entertainment Journalists, Video Directors, Music Producers, DJs, Dancers from across the African continent and Diaspora.

The AFRIMA awards is celebrating excellence in musical artistry in Africa and the Diaspora, featuring 33 categories across the five regions of Africa and music genre, with a reward of 23.9 carat gold AFRIMA plated trophy.

The Guidelines/Eligibility/Requirements for the 2016 All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA Entry Submission:
Entries open from May 30, 2016 and closes on July 30, 2016.

Eligibility: Music professionals of African origin living either on the continent or abroad are eligible. The award is open to Artistes, Songwriters, Video Directors, Music Producers and Music/Entertainment Journalists as well as unrecorded artistes.

Artistes/ producers/ directors/ journalists/ songwriters must submit their works digitally via AFRIMA website on www.afrima.org, twitter @AFRIMAWARDS or www.facebook.com/afrima2014

It is strongly advised that you submit your work (s) via online submission, the Entry Registration Form must be carefully and accurately completed and submitted including the relevant URL links for the digital version of the artistic work/writing in the space provided. Forms can be filled in English and French. All entries by journalists must be submitted in their original language of publication.

African artistes must upload and submit their audio or video entry using download links to YouTube or SoundCloud platforms to qualify for nomination in award categories relevant to their artistic work.

Works to be submitted must be produced in the year under review i.e. May 20, 2015 to July 30, 2016.

You can enter a work/works in several categories as applicable but each entry registration must be done and submitted individually.
Artiste may submit works in one or more categories of their choice in the 33 categories of the award.

Return of Submitted CDs/DVDs: It is strongly encouraged that you only send materials via online but if you do wish to send materials you do not wish to have returned, it's convenient and easier for all involved. Please do not send masters, originals or your only copy, etc. These will not be returned. AFRIMA will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged tapes.

Any falsification of information about the artistic work or the artiste/ producer/ director/ journalist/ songwriter renders the entry null and void.
If a song/writing/video promotes violence or substance abuse, it cannot be entered for the award.
PHOTOGRAPH: The entry submission must include the following elements:

One high-resolution color publicity photographs with caption in jpeg format - NOT passport or ID photograph;

CONSENT: Any work submitted by an artiste or a representative has automatically communicated consent, agreement and granted authorization to the All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA to use the artiste’s image, video, music, sound, beat and biography for promotion of the Artiste and AFRIMA Awards on Television, Print, Radio, Online and social media platforms.

The AFRIMA Jury Academy of Voters reserves the right to disqualify any work that fails to adhere to the guidelines and rules of submission.

Terms and Conditions apply.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by guruAlex(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
guruAlex:
GUIDELINES FOR ENTRY SUBMISSION

ALL AFRICA MUSIC AWARDS, AFRIMA 2016

The All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA 2016 is officially open for entries from Artistes, Songwriters, Music/Entertainment Journalists, Video Directors, Music Producers, DJs, Dancers from across the African continent and Diaspora.

The AFRIMA awards is celebrating excellence in musical artistry in Africa and the Diaspora, featuring 33 categories across the five regions of Africa and music genre, with a reward of 23.9 carat gold AFRIMA plated trophy.

The Guidelines/Eligibility/Requirements for the 2016 All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA Entry Submission:
Entries open from May 30, 2016 and closes on July 30, 2016.

Eligibility: Music professionals of African origin living either on the continent or abroad are eligible. The award is open to Artistes, Songwriters, Video Directors, Music Producers and Music/Entertainment Journalists as well as unrecorded artistes.

Artistes/ producers/ directors/ journalists/ songwriters must submit their works digitally via AFRIMA website on www.afrima.org, twitter @AFRIMAWARDS or www.facebook.com/afrima2014

It is strongly advised that you submit your work (s) via online submission, the Entry Registration Form must be carefully and accurately completed and submitted including the relevant URL links for the digital version of the artistic work/writing in the space provided. Forms can be filled in English and French. All entries by journalists must be submitted in their original language of publication.

African artistes must upload and submit their audio or video entry using download links to YouTube or SoundCloud platforms to qualify for nomination in award categories relevant to their artistic work.

Works to be submitted must be produced in the year under review i.e. May 20, 2015 to July 30, 2016.

You can enter a work/works in several categories as applicable but each entry registration must be done and submitted individually.
Artiste may submit works in one or more categories of their choice in the 33 categories of the award.

Return of Submitted CDs/DVDs: It is strongly encouraged that you only send materials via online but if you do wish to send materials you do not wish to have returned, it's convenient and easier for all involved. Please do not send masters, originals or your only copy, etc. These will not be returned. AFRIMA will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged tapes.

Any falsification of information about the artistic work or the artiste/ producer/ director/ journalist/ songwriter renders the entry null and void.
If a song/writing/video promotes violence or substance abuse, it cannot be entered for the award.
PHOTOGRAPH: The entry submission must include the following elements:

One high-resolution color publicity photographs with caption in jpeg format - NOT passport or ID photograph;

CONSENT: Any work submitted by an artiste or a representative has automatically communicated consent, agreement and granted authorization to the All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA to use the artiste’s image, video, music, sound, beat and biography for promotion of the Artiste and AFRIMA Awards on Television, Print, Radio, Online and social media platforms.

The AFRIMA Jury Academy of Voters reserves the right to disqualify any work that fails to adhere to the guidelines and rules of submission.

Terms and Conditions apply.

Submit entries here: #AFRIMA3.0 http:///1TK48O4
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Cheki(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
pls guys who knw this song no be every good morning be morning for my area enemy dam yapa lyrics
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Talentteam100(f): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2016
How to I post my own topic

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.