Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

= Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = (80422 Views)

Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here / Davido's O.B.O , A Pundit's Opinion. Lets Have Urs. / I Need Your Comments And Suggestions On This Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cathaliya: how do I post a link to a thread in another thread?
its very easy. Pm me cool
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lucenzo, stop derailing this thread. I am serious about it. The same goes for Lalaboi too.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Lucenzo, stop derailing this thread. I am serious about it. The same goes for Lalaboi too.

Took you this long to tell me this grin. Abi you dey look uche face>? lol.

Ok ok. i'm done with my assessment cool
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Lucenzo, stop derailing this thread. I am serious about it. The same goes for Lalaboi too.
park well joor angry e be like say to ban person dey hungry you cool
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Rapmaestro(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello.. How are you?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Cathaliya: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
MODS, you cant provide me with an answer to my question.....what a disgrace!
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cathaliya: MODS, you cant provide me with an answer to my question.....what a disgrace!
What browser do you use and what device?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Cathaliya: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
What browser do you use and what device?
save it..!
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2013
lalaboi: https://www.nairaland.com/1465516/post-ur-favourite-rap-lines

for rap section?
That section is for RAP BATTLES

1 Like

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Good point
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2013
lalaboi: Good point
Did you just praise me? Wow
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did you just praise me? Wow

Oga face front and continue doing a decent job tongue
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Rapmaestro(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Obago
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2013
I saw a thread about nigerian music video screenshots and i dont see anymore. Una don comot am?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2013
lalaboi: I saw a thread about nigerian music video screenshots and i dont see anymore. Una don comot am?

There's a thread already.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2013
lalaboi: I saw a thread about nigerian music video screenshots and i dont see anymore. Una don comot am?
https://www.nairaland.com/1466770/music-video-screen-shot-quiz
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Ok, I am guessing the general thinking here is they are 2 different ones. .no leles

I hope if a thread "Favorite Line from a Nigerian rapper" thread shows up, it wont suffer the same fate because there is already a "Favorite Rap lines" Thread/ . . I would think such are 2 different threads
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2013
lalaboi: Ok, I am guessing the general thinking here is they are 2 different ones. .no leles

I hope if a thread "Favorite Line from a Nigerian rapper" thread shows up, it wont suffer the same fate because there is already a "Favorite Rap lines" Thread/ . . I would think such are 2 different threads
That's a for of duplication but the "Nigerian" there differentiates it.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2013
There was "Nigerian" In the thread that got deleted no?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2013
lalaboi: There was "Nigerian" In the thread that got deleted no?
What thread are we talking about again?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
What thread are we talking about again?

https://www.nairaland.com/1491308/nigerian-music-video-screenshots-chat

@lalaboi

The thread I created does the same thing. It has both nigerian and American music videos. I didn't see the point of the other thread that was created.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yes i know that was the thinking which is why i had to verify if you think the "Nigerian" in the Heading meant that the threads are different. Your oga seems to think so cheesy. so why is it being hidden?

[size=2pt]Yes. I love being a pain in the yarnsh[/size] grin
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
lalaboi: Yes i know that was the thinking which is why i had to verify if you think the "Nigerian" in the Heading meant that the threads are different. Your oga seems to think so cheesy. so why is it being hidden?

[size=2pt]Yes. I love being a pain in the yarnsh[/size] grin
It has been shown. But unlike the case of rap lines, the snapshot thread is different.

It is the same logic but different approach
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Rapmaestro(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
It has been shown. But unlike the case of rap lines, the snapshot thread is different.

It is the same logic but different approach
hmmm?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Well I don't think the approach should be different because there are practically the same. . .

But i can only make a complaint innit? grin shikena.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by tnature: 3:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Hi Mods, please consider this post for front page....thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1493143/new-music-wizkid-top-matter
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2013
tnature: Hi Mods, please consider this post for front page....thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1493143/new-music-wizkid-top-matter

Thanks
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by tnature: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mods, not sure what you think of this. Can it be a possible candidate for front page? Gracias!

https://www.nairaland.com/1493996/new-music-angelique-kidjo-ft

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.