Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (12735 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by emsquare(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Because other girls tempt us.. angry

Ok ooo!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
,zs312e
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by kayClt(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
D men hv dis mentality of "no be only okro soup we go dey chop but egusi n others must be included" it flows in dere Blood.... sad
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by usermane(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
am a guy. Have pondered on this issue plenty times. My conclusion is men think about sex at lot. Their heart is always full of lust and bad enough they is little they can do to minimize this. Have you evr wondered why a man would keep 4 wives,and still own several concubines. This example is evn nothing compared to what some men are doing. The society nvr made the situation better. Men choose their wife based on physical feminine characteristics ignoring the personality. 4 those claiming women make men cheat,i must say that is a very lazy excuse

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Smallville4live(m): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2012
cindyrella:

This is one question that has no reasonable answer!

you are correct dear. If men are cheats then women are cheaters.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Smallville4live(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2012
'mide eniafe:
They dnt cheat with plastics, do they? They cheat on their patners with women. Women who lure them. Simple. Besides no man is immune to cheating only if he choses not to

same with the ladies miss.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Kazeem1987: 2:58am On Jul 04, 2012
Women don't cheat?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Decryptor(m): 4:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Because theh are hoes.

If we hoes, then what are women? Shovels?? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 04, 2012
Decryptor: If we hoes, then what are women? Shovels?? undecided

Tiny specks of angels
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 04, 2012
Kgurly: Why is it that men hurt their girlfriend so much in terms of cheating?

If he cheated on you, then you're not really his GF anymore nau.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Decryptor(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Tiny specks of angels
For your "tiny specked" mind.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 04, 2012
Decryptor: For your "tiny specked" mind.

Touche!

For your even tinier speckled mind, indeed.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Decryptor(m): 4:34am On Jul 04, 2012
@sosoluv, this topic seems to get more at you judging from ur posts and comments.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Decryptor(m): 4:36am On Jul 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Touche!

For you even tinier speckled mind, indeed.
wateva giirl. @men, make we dey cheat dey go tongue
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by hisbabe: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2012
i think not all men cheat.. It actually depends on them... If they have born as a good man or woman.. They will always be and know how to control them self.. that's my opinion..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by fushia(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2012
sosoluv:
u never have anything intelligent to say neither do u have the slightest sense of decorum...I think I will pass.
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2012
Yet anoda silly ques...@OP, y r u stiil dumb and naive in this modern age..next tym u will be asking us y men wear condom wen having sex....anorexic dimwit
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by optimistD(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2012
Kgurly: Why is it that men hurt their girlfriend so much in terms of cheating?
c question. Men wicked? More than women in terms of ths? Lier.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by heilige(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
[size=28pt]i beg nake una close em thread. Toto wey no get meter cheat pass....meter[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Jyde89: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
'mide eniafe:
They dnt cheat with plastics, do they? They cheat on their patners with women. Women who lure them. Simple. Besides no man is immune to cheating only if he choses not to
gbaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Stallione(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
We are polygamous in nature,women beta respect urselves cos ua not.Simple answer!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by jboy80(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
Coz its a mans world plus women dey try 4 d matter 2, afterall who do men cheat with?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by pretim(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
because men r created fools Devil[[sup][/sup]
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by kaboninc(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
adesina kehinde: Men cheat because it is their nature ti cheat. Even when dey r so much in love with uuuuu...
its not our nature. What of ladies who cheat?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by asanwababy: 3:04am On Jul 05, 2012
Peterson1993: What de heck is going on here. I was suppose to expect "why do women cheat". Men cheating is no problem at all. It is normal. It is even often referred to as multiple courtship. But the female cheating is the crime itself. I can Marry 32 wives if I want to but how many ladies can boost of that. If they can't, then what is the main essence keeping dual or multiple men.

So in the spirit of refusing to give an opinion rigged with bias I have thot it best to just call you a fool.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by asanwababy: 3:09am On Jul 05, 2012
jboy80: Coz its a mans world plus women dey try 4 d matter 2, afterall who do men cheat with?
That a man is cheating with a woman does not mean she's cheating actually she has to be in a relationship to actually cheat so my dear. I fail to understand your drift.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by komek(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2012
sosoluv:
Lol a wise woman would accpet this... A wise woman would rather leave wit 7 cats and not have a man at all. Ur house is the only place u can have peace and be happy, but if u are married to a man-LovePeddler u wld be living hell on earth in ur own home and outside. I would rather not have a men at all that to be disrespected to such an extent. The creator who made that libido also created self-control! Some women like stuff and if they choose to date a wealthy men over an average guy they are called nasty names. Women shouldn't let feeble-minded men feed them wit such foolishness
y would men nt cheap? When after marrying a slim pretty damsel, she turns into anoda tin under one year. Since a woman changes §☺
Fast in all facets of life, nature, reasoning,beauty,stature, etc, a man must cheap. If U̶̲̥̅̊ like it, take it. If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't live it. Beta stick τ̅☺ U̶̲̅я 7 cats and don't have a man U̶̲̥̅̊ hear?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2012
because they are men.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by nagoma(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2012
sosoluv:
Lol a wise woman would accpet this... A wise woman would rather leave wit 7 cats and not have a man at all. Ur house is the only place u can have peace and be happy, but if u are married to a man-LovePeddler u wld be living hell on earth in ur own home and outside. I would rather not have a men at all that to be disrespected to such an extent. The creator who made that libido also created self-control! Some women like stuff and if they choose to date a wealthy men over an average guy they are called nasty names. Women shouldn't let feeble-minded men feed them wit such foolishness

The seven cats will still cheat if they are male my dear. Dogs are more faithful and are bigger ( you know where) and more satisfying. Get yourself a dog.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by TisaBone: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2012
I've heard it said that men cheat cheat for no particular reason at all, but just because they can. Women cheat because they are not getting the attention that they need at home.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by montili(f): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Cheating by men and women is wrong, and men should not use such silly excuse that "its in their blood" It goes both ways. cheating may occur for several reasons but it happens if and only if you want it to. Nobody is a saint neither should one brag about such irresponsible act because peoples emotion are toiled with in the process. No sane person would want to be hurt in one way or the other. It is not a disease that has no cure meaning it can be controlled. I feel disappointed the way cheating is taken casually as if its just a meal after which you pass it out as stool not regarding the health danger it posses, emotional trauma, broken relationships and even death it causes. I believe it should be treated with caution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Disvirgin Her With A Condom On? / American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.