Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:51 PM

To My Future Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Kids (5890 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / To My Future Wife / To My Future Kids . . . 12 Laws To Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Future Kids by mukina2: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2012
You will have a better life than i do, i guarantee you that

respect others and never back away from no man. Cowards will flee when exposed to reality

I will be the last person to judge you, my arms are always open, and I will always be here to help and take care of you.

learn from my mistakes, but make your own as well, so you can learn the ways of the world

learn to love everyone

be ruthless in your ability to dream

if you're a girl, be sure to act classy, but not trashy.

if you're a dude, treat all girls the way you want me to be treated

every lie you tell me, i'll probably have used them myself, so just tell me the truth

love football, adore arsenal cool NEVER support spuds

6 Likes

Re: To My Future Kids by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2012
awww
Re: To My Future Kids by madampresident(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2012
Hahahaha.I love dis.Ride on dear.More plz
Re: To My Future Kids by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2012
Lolz
Re: To My Future Kids by phraze(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2012
I wish my future kids the best too. Play good, read good and lastly be good.
Re: To My Future Kids by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2012
mukina2: You will have a better life than i do, i guarantee you that

respect others and never back away from no man. Cowards will flee when exposed to reality

I will be the last person to judge you, my arms are always open, and I will always be here to help and take care of you.

learn from my mistakes, but make your own as well, so you can learn the ways of the world

learn to love everyone

every lie you tell me, i'll probably have used them myself, so just tell me the truth

From this day forth and forever more,amen!!!!
Re: To My Future Kids by DCTrendy(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2012

learn to love everyone

Nice post Mukina,

And yes! U made the front page with this cos u are a moderator right? Nothing do u, nah our way of life here

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Kids by Joey82(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2012
mukina2:

love boxing, punch arsene's bossom for causing aresnal fans so much headache!
how many more trophyless seasons will be endured!

1 Like

Re: To My Future Kids by ifihearam: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: To My Future Kids by ifihearam: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2012
Lips sealed until FREECOCOA tells me what to say 2 our future kids
Re: To My Future Kids by dabrake(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2012
Joey82:
love boxing, punch arsene's bossom for causing aresnal fans so much headache!
how many more trophyless seasons will be endured!
be as strong as W.Klitschko. punch joey82 to death
Re: To My Future Kids by geniushyke(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2012
Never allow anyone to intimidate you my dear son.
Re: To My Future Kids by damilola15: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2012
dabrake:
be as strong as W.Klitschko. punch joey82 to death

That would be unfair, joey82 would probably be a frail old man. Pitching a youth, full of life, with an old man.
Re: To My Future Kids by mungopark2: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2012
silly and juvenile rubbish.

as a nigerian living on less than a dollar a day, how can the writer even look after himself, much less guarantee the life and welfare of another?

idiots talk for the sake of talking, because something sounds good or more likely, because they like the sound of their own voices.

they should try to make sense too.
Re: To My Future Kids by mungopark2: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2012
ps: if you really want to guarantee a future for your kids, follow @kirikirinigeria on Twitter.
Re: To My Future Kids by Kuulnomsy(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2012
And this trash made front page again undecided cos it's Mukina's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To My Future Kids by hammedkola(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love football , adore arsenal... I won't take this...Just adore beautiful football like that tiki taka of Fc Barcelona wink grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Future Kids by souleymon(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2012
All because you are a MODERATOR.
Not worthy of front Page.
Go Start a blog and seek traffic via Nairaland
Re: To My Future Kids by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2012
Kuulnomsy: And this trash made front page again undecided cos it's Mukina's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

can you imagine
Re: To My Future Kids by Chaydee(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2012
Love Manchester United Always, Arsenal will only kill You grin grin grin
Re: To My Future Kids by honeric01(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2012
Mukina, after how many pikins?
Re: To My Future Kids by Xtiansun(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2012
Overly inspirational, a wish every sane mind crave; if wishes were horses...
Re: To My Future Kids by stepo707: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2012
so Muki is still single? is she searching btw? cheesy
Re: To My Future Kids by mitofag: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
nonsense advice from the OP:

Below is a better written advice:

BILL GATES' SPEECH TO MT. WHITNEY HIGH SCHOOL in Visalia, California.
Love him or hate him, he sure hits the nail on the head with this!

To anyone with kids of any age, here's some advice. Bill Gates recently gave a speech at a High School about 11 things they did not and will not learn in school. He talks about how feel-good, politically correct teachings created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Rule 1: Life is not fair -- get used to it!

Rule 2: The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4: If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping -- they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF. Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Kids by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Muki you sure say na you compose that thing so? cheesy
Re: To My Future Kids by TheMatrix3: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Know the people that matter! (that will make all your mediocre posts make front page) undecided

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Kids by DAY12(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Muki- How is yaya naw? smiley
Re: To My Future Kids by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
ifihearam: Lips sealed until FREECOCOA tells me what to say 2 our future kids
shocked Na so the matter don serious reach? Just tell them whatever you feel they need to know darling and how much we love them of course.wink
Re: To My Future Kids by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
You chose where you were born into, the unborn have a choice. You deserve your experiences in life and you can change your life now. I changed my thinking and my life changed. Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free - Jesus, the founder of Christianity.
Re: To My Future Kids by Ibukune(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
My son listen carefully, if you want to get a wife get d one dats just like ♈ōϋя grandma,
Re: To My Future Kids by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
Who is pregnant, mukinatu abi Seun
Btw, is this letter coming after 12 kids or what?
Lmao
@Topic, love God, treat all men right, talk gently but carry a huge big long stick .
Re: To My Future Kids by browze: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.