Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' (708 Views)

Funny Shit - Who Stole The Meat / Yall Gotta Chek This Shit Out .3 Kings Of Ny / Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' by nguage(m): 4:10am On Dec 01, 2007
brimg em out from the cases like TIPs on swiss/
if i ro;; throught the hood, its rock like beans/
but y'all mofos be shouting and banging you head,/
because most of my rhyming skills go over your head/
i am not into rhyming the same word twice/
my story is about a life based on vice/
AKs and glocks reign all time/
u don't know when u'll stop the breathing/
where I'm from these thugs don't mess with reasoning/
its a confederacy of dunces where we're full time fools/
niggas don't read their books because we're too damn cool/
when will we pull that wool/
thats over our eyes/
so we'll see get sober and cry/
we'll all act smart like we're mode and nine/
and the cries, the tears will be over aight/
but till that day comes I'll keep believing/
that my man won't be happy with work at receiving/
and little' erica will see and reason/
deapthroating for Jordans don't make you the big thing/
I spoke my mind on sixteens/
now I want rap heads to judge my ''this shit''/

On a scale of 1-10. No player-hating pls.
Re: Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' by bolajibaok(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2007
this is professionally graded zero , synonymously u can call it noughts, odo, f9, fatai , odo oluju-eja

no punchlines ,no metaphorss,no multiples,no wordsplay, no one liners,
just a nintendo ngage trying so hard to gain rhyming popularity
Re: Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' by jerrymania(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2007
@n-guage

Keep it up. Keep on elevating. We all need elevation except some broke ass bitch thinking he is already a King, but without a Crown.
Re: Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' by Wordsmith(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2007
Sickness, that was, n-gauge. . .keep elevating. . .
Re: Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' by nguage(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2007
Bolajibaok, You need to keep listening to Sauce Kid. This right here is the art of mceeing. You notice how the first few lines was  regular ''brag rap''.

Bring em out from the cases like TIPs on swiss--------------------- Bring em out is a TI song (TIP was TI's name when he started rapping, he had to change it because Q-tip was on the same record label.) it was produced by Swizz beats. TI just got arrested for having enough guns to fight the genocide in Darfur. (Bolajibaok does not know Q-tip?)

If I roll through the hood its rocks on beans ----------------- Beanie ''Beans'' Sigel is on Roc-a-fella ''The Roc'' records. He was arrested for shooting a man.

its a confederacy of dunces where we're full time fools -------------- Bolajibaok doesn't know about John  Kennedy O'toole's  classic novel ''A Confederay of Dunces''

We'll act smart like we're mode and nine ---------------- Bolajibaok does not recognise the fact that Modenine is Nigeria's Finest rapper. He thinks Sauce Kid is GOOD.

that my man won't be happy with work at receiving ,  One of the typical jobs black folks work. Receiving Freights at UPS, USPS, FedEx and retail stores.

and little' erica will see and reason/
deapthroating for Jordans don't make you the big thing ---------- This shit happens for real. Little girls will do anything to ''stay fly''. Jordans are a symbol of ''flyness''

I broke down my rhymes for those who thought I was blabbing, Bolajibaok, put your best out and lets see.
Re: Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' by bolajibaok(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2007
bla bla bla bla , sigel sigel beanie beanie

this is professionally graded zero , synonymously u can call it noughts, odo, f9, fatai , odo oluju-eja

no punchlines ,no metaphorss,no multiples,no wordsplay, no one liners,
just a nintendo ngage trying so hard to gain rhyming popularity

i repeat
wordsmith and jerrymadness are both lesbians ,they reside in aro ebutemetta
capisch

(1) (Reply)

Do You Listen To Tropical/carribean Music? / Lkt / Eldee's Naija Official Welcome Back Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.