Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Cure For Epilepsy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Epilepsy (887 Views)

Commercial Driver Suffers Epilepsy On Wheel, Kills Pedestrian In Kaduna / Cure For Epilepsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Epilepsy by callmoh(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2007
[color=#990000] I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN EPILEPTIC FOR 25 YEARS. SHE'S BEEN TO HOSPITALS IN LAGOS,ABUJA,IBADAN AND RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS FOR TREATMENT, YET NO CURE WAS FOUND. RECENTLY SHE WENT TO NEW DELHI,INDIA FOR A BRAIN SURGERY BUT UNFORTUNATELY, SHE IS STILL SICK.
WHAT CAN THE DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE ADVICE?. PRESENTLY SHE IS SEEING A CONSULTANT IN LUTH AND STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER DOCTOR IN INDIA
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by toffee2lov: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
honestly i really empathize with ur situation but no ailment on this earth that has no solutions except those yet uncover if u are not yet tired of searching for the remedy try this effective and proving remedy it's non diabolical,no incantations,sacrificial stuff it is just a discovery for details call +2348027616666
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by niyi123456: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Try and send me you contact details, l may be able to give you some infos which might be useful to you in search of the Epilepsy cure.
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by femu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
There is no cure. What we do is help the patient manage the condition by reducing the frequency of the seizures.
She will have to take some tests at the hospital and be on medication.
you can call me for more details.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live A Healthy & Balanced Life / Sos For A Dear Friend / Doctors Please Recomend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.