Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) (16014 Views)

Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by muami(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
Channels TV has just aired an unedited version of Otedola - Lawan conversation. Farouk na real thief!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by muami(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
ROFLMAO *smh*
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Cash and carry legislators.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by jmaine: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wonder what "Team Farouk is innocent" will say about this . . . .This Otedola funny gan sef . .What was his purported tears about . . .Was that part of the SSS sting operation script cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by muami(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
Transcript:

Lawan: ...Secondly, please thin that we are doing, keep it to yourself otherwise you will make it difficult for us
Otedola: ok
Lawan: you will make it difficult because somebody called me now and said that we said we are going to address it. so, so please keep it..
Otedola. Ok. I am now
Lawan: because if it is already out that we are going to do something, when we do it, people will think that we are doing it because we had compromised. And you know that is something that err... and if my colleagues get to hear about it. I won’t be able to convince them. So keep it to yourself. Let it not be like anybody is aware of what is happening. If anybody asked you, simply explain that this thing you know from your record. You have all the records and you have made a case to the committee. You have sent your documents to the committee
Otedola: Yea , Yea Ok
Lawan: It’s left for the committee...
Otedola: God bless you.
Lawan: It’s left for the committee to decide what to do. Please keep it that way.
Otedola. Ok. Ok
Lawan: The moment it gets out now we are going to correct it, then it means we have already haaa...so let it be. I want to spring a surprise on the floor and that is the only credible way I can do this..
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by SkyBlue1: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
IS THIS FOR REAL??!!!!
WOW! . . . . Embarassing.

I think Lawan's lawyers might have anticipated a leak, that is why they kept on going on about "doctoring of evidence" for a case a man confessed to already.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by SkyBlue1: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Well done channelstv
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Dollarman101: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin. FACROOK lawyers get work to do ooooo. These guys dem just dey pile up more evidence against Farouk.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by doofanc: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Notice the one word replies by the oil mogul: yes, ok, God bless you( shocked!!!). He was obvoiusly trying to avoid any blunder.

You gat to hand to Ote$, the guy is one smart SOAB.

3 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Pk001(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
I pity farouk. I wonder what his lawyer will say now. Otedola is too smart for them.
I heard that he has about 16 of such recordings. Just giving them blow by blow.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Rhino5dm: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
can someone help me and put a bullet hole through facrook's brain? Gadammit!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Yeske2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Facrook is as good as dead. Can't believe it, damn!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by emiye(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
choi !!! cest fini grin
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by PointB: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
lol,

Whoever is Farcrook's appointed lair lawyer has an a mission impossible task at hand. Knowing how the judiciary works, Farcrook the mam, may survive the criminal prosecution, but Farcrook the politician will not get out of the rubbles.

I say Otedollar 1: 0 Farcrook.

But this is half time! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
farouk should be shot ! bloody criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Andrew3(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
faroukology is no longer news, the faroukers and the faroukees both
know they are wrong.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
What's the meaning of Otedola?
Evil scheme turned wealth?

What a drama:
*I gave
*I didn't collect
*U receive
*I no receive na take I take
*na 620k
*no na 500k e neva complete am
*na for night u collect
*no na for hotel u forced me to take
*na for inside cap u keep am
*no na for NASS e dey cos I no dey wear cap for night
*i get evidence
*no na my evidence u thief to frame me

.....And so it interestingly continues.....the travails of "a thief, the rogues/armed robbers and the master thief"

Keep watch. More to come and its more interesting than a tv soap opera. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Delafruita(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
anyways,the case still has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.this audio wont be a credible evidence in any court of law,not in this age of digital manipulation.they have made noise about video,let them release it.they havent even arrested lawan despite all their claims of "sting operation".if they believe their evidence is real,that's already enough to establish a prima facie case against the man.if he isnt taken to court asap,its because otedola also has something to hide

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Piyke: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
PointB: lol,

Whoever is Farcrook's appointed lair lawyer has an a mission impossible task at hand. Knowing how the judiciary works, Farcrook the mam, may survive the criminal prosecution, but Farcrook the politician will not get out of the rubbles.

I say Otedollar 1: 0 Farcrook.

But this is half time! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meeeen! from where i stand it looks more like Otedollar 3: 0 Farouk at 80th minute

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by toluxa1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
He was so excited about the money he didn't even allow Oteloda to talk. Leave the man make him talk him own na, just dey intercept am. Kai Mallam
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Yeske2(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Timehin: What's the meaning of Otedola?

What a drama:
*I gave
*I didn't collect
*U receive
*na 620k
*na for night u collect
*i get evidence
You got me all cracked up with this. LWKMD.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by infofirst(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
God Save this Nation from this leaders
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by infofirst(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Timehin: What's the meaning of Otedola?

What a drama:
*I gave
*I didn't collect
*U receive
*na 620k
*na for night u collect
*i get evidence

.....And so it interestingly continues.....the travails of "a thief, the rogues/armed robbers and the master thief"

Keep watch. More to come and its more interesting than a tv soap opera. grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by enyojo(f): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
[size=18pt]FEMI OTEDOLA AND FAROUK ARE BOTH ENEMIES OF THE MASSES!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Jopipeline: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
This are the kind of peole we need in jail....
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by tinkinjo: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
From what has so far transpired, I cannot help but acknowledge Otedola as a very smart guy.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lets spread dis video like all over Naija! Both Facebook, BBM, twitter & other social platforms. We need τ̅o make facrook a star!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Lolamida(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Farouk: I saw ur text on my phone and it makes me feel bad
Otedollar: I know I know
Hmmm! I wonder wat text messages Femi would have sent to make Farouk feel bad........and not insulted if really farouk was asking for money!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by bohboh275(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
We will see how it will all end this is really interest just like a reality show. LWKMD !!!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by executinal(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Which evidence do we need again?? Job Weldon Ote$
Facrook, Start gathering information from OBJ about that side he came out from last time.Because your lawyer plus others can't help you now grin
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by bright007(f): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
This aboki man no get sense at all.He was so anxious about the money dat he couldn't make å complete statement while talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Told INEC About Elections In Zamfara – AGF Malami / Just In: Guber Election : El-rufai Wins Polling Unit / Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.