Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? (10454 Views)

Poll: DO YOU THINK THIS BOMBS GOING OFF IS A REASON TO CALL GEJ WEAK?

YES: 56% (37 votes)
NO: 15% (10 votes)
HE ISN'T WEAK BUT LAZY: 9% (6 votes)
ITS A PDP THING: 18% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by 190: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
al-ahamad:
They are getting closer to aso-villa.....pretty soon...GEJ will relocate to Lagos then say he doesn't "give a damn"....he should start feeling the heat so he'll knw what people in the terror zones feel...."if he can't visit Maiduguri cos of security resons, well Maiduguri will visit him cos of terror reasons"......blady useles ratardeen

I'm sure the first official "defensive" report from the useless security operatives will be the usual "we are on top of the situation".....always ontop but never curbing that crack-heads

[size=28pt]FALLS FROM PALM TREE!![/size]
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lordave: Men @work
_
When do they go @Play? Lol. grin cool
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by showreals(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
I went to Park and shop Yesterday night shocked shocked
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by showreals(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
I went to Park and Shop Yesterday night shocked shocked
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by phadat(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
3kay945: June don pass, why are they still bombing?
june is probably the date given to GEJ by the former NSA but since he has been sacked ur guess is as good as mine
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by BlackPikiN(m): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2012
al-ahamad:
They are getting closer to aso-villa.....pretty soon...GEJ will relocate to Lagos then say he doesn't "give a damn"....he should start feeling the heat so he'll knw what people in the terror zones feel...."if he can't visit Maiduguri cos of security resons, well Maiduguri will visit him cos of terror reasons"......blady useles ratardeen

I'm sure the first official "defensive" report from the useless security operatives will be the usual "we are on top of the situation".....always ontop but never curbing that crack-heads

Ohh Please shut up you pr1ck!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by Clerverly: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2012
One of the Laptops El rufai talked about.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by Clerverly: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2012
BlackPikiN:

O[i]ne of the Laptops El rufai talked about.[/i]
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by alahamad(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Black-bastarrd....you really don't want me to start wif you...."Dan shegiya"...

Like someone rightly said above, you are one of the 40laptops for sure...."Oloribiruku omo-ale jati-jatu"

I snapp ur mama picture sef....see below
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by alahamad(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Like someone rightly said above, you are one of the 40laptops for sure...."Oloribiruku omo-ale jati-jatu"

I snap ur mama picture sef....see below

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by Diasporajohn: 2:37am On Jul 04, 2012
I read two articles last week concerning Boko Haram’s tactical change and predicted hits on soft targets such as Banex Plaza and Crystal Lounge.
They are posted at the following site:

http://subsaharanintel..com
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by kettykin: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2012
I keep wondering how Nigerians rather than be proactive and tell them selves the truth keep beating around the bush and putting the blame on Jonathan . Boko Haram Preceded Jonathan and Violence in the North Precede him . If you dont have the Liver to opt out of the Country that has not brought any good to majority of its inhabitants why put the blame on an individual who justn started leading the country last year.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by justdream(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2012
kettykin: I keep wondering how Nigerians rather than be proactive and tell them selves the truth keep beating around the bush and putting the blame on Jonathan . Boko Haram Preceded Jonathan and Violence in the North Precede him . If you dont have the Liver to opt out of the Country that has not brought any good to majority of its inhabitants why put the blame on an individual who justn started leading the country last year.

NICE ONE...But thats why i still think that even though its not about him, he stillknows smtin about all this thigns. Azazi said it b4 he was botted out. Is disalso a welcome bomb salute for Dasuki? undecided
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by ziccoit: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2012
kettykin: I keep wondering how Nigerians rather than be proactive and tell them selves the truth keep beating around the bush and putting the blame on Jonathan . Boko Haram Preceded Jonathan and Violence in the North Precede him . If you dont have the Liver to opt out of the Country that has not brought any good to majority of its inhabitants why put the blame on an individual who justn started leading the country last year.

Put the record straight man. He started leading this country over 2 years ago,
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by kettykin: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2012
ziccoit:

Put the record straight man. He started leading this country over 2 years ago,

Goodluck was on acting capacity until yaradua died, any who really has been able to stem blood letting in Nigeria, Aguiyi Ironsi could not and was infact consumed by the same northern madness , Gowon Benefitted from it and could not stop it and his people are today victims of the same Northern madness, Obasanjo was the worst , it was duirng his time that the Consitution of Nigeria was finaly desecrated and the Notherbers brought in Sharia Legal system to replace the Penal code which in turn consumed more than 10,000 innocent christains until Aba boys rose to the occasion by revenging, an instead of OBJ to declare a state of Emergency in the north or deploy a shoot a sight order he started by calling Eastern Governors mischevous for demanding Confederation.

The same OBJ ended up Massacaring innocent Villagers in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue and declaring state of Emergency in Plateau leaving the hot spots of Borno , Kano and Kaduna unotuched ( smacks of misplaced and misdirected aggressionn and justice).

Today the Northern cloned Monster is coming of Age ( the Amajiris of yesteryears are now full blown Adults) and some useless liverless people are coming out to put the blame on Goodluck who is just 2 years in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Get facts before blabbing,He has been the president for more than 2yrs.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by 1025: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2012
bomb no fit explode for nigeria again. joe said it that june will mark their ends. it is over.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by edogram1(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2012
Who to blame now? Anything that is done today either bad good, has it consequence tomorrow. So jona be careful.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by Limaoscar: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2012

You are either a lunatic (and I'm according you some respect here) or less than a herbivorous animal. U don't deserve to be addressed as human.What has GEJ got to do with the chaos plotted and orchestrated by your Vampire Buhari and the rest of your extended family members vowing to make Nigeria un-governable and un-inhabitable for us all?..... Mschewwww!!!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by abdulwastecx(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
alahamad:

I snapp ur mama picture sef....see below

stoo putting the blame squarely on jonathan.
all the stake holders need to be blame, which are federal gov't, state gov't, hulamas in the North, almajiri systems, piverty cause by leaders since independent, extreme teachings etc.

extremism is a big war to tight dont just expect him to end it over night, go and ask Algeria, kenya, pakistan, Indonesia etc.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? by abdulwastecx(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Limaoscar:

You are either a lunatic (and I'm according you some respect here) or less than a herbivorous animal. U don't deserve to be addressed as human.What has GEJ got to do with the chaos plotted and orchestrated by your Vampire Buhari and the rest of your extended family members vowing to make Nigeria un-governable and un-inhabitable for us all?..... Mschewwww!!!

don't accuse Buhari of plotting anything bcs u don't have any evidence against him.

we are all politicizing this act of terrorism, the issue is not North agianst Jonathan or south, the issue is some pretarded people with ideology of 6th century and want ti force it on all of us. thesame way AL-QAEDA, ISS, TALBAN etc, we need stop the ethnicity and tackle the issue at hand. Terrorism in Nigeria will affect the educated people in the North if allowed to continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Douye Diri (PDP) And Timi Sylva (APC) Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) / Ikedife, ex-Ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo to Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.