Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,427 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Rep Northern Political Establishment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rep Northern Political Establishment (819 Views)

Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects / I Rep Boko Haram T-shirt Now On Sale. / I Rep My Identity!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rep Northern Political Establishment by rash47(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
I once read in a particular literature that the late sardauna of sokoto was a' contemporary political organiser during his time'. So, what are ur views about dis great man dat left a great legacy.
Re: I Rep Northern Political Establishment by StarrMatthieu: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: I Rep Northern Political Establishment by 9javoice1(m): 4:35am On Jul 04, 2012
yes my brother we in the south are afraid of the north.
this is a known truth. the only region that would have been our saviour from the north is the east,
but due to the civil war, the east was humiliated by the help of SW and international powers.
therefore our help against the north shall surely come from the east as soon as the west stays neutral.

yes the north has 3 region, but read between the lines and see clearly that middlebelt are waiting for a messiah from the south.
this is an advantage for the south which we have never harvested,
Look i love SW so much but the truth remains they are still playing our freedom into the hands of the north.

the east is asking the west just two things: 1) come and unite with us. or 2) stay neutral.
it has been the case from time in the south.

The south can unite when we stop this Awolowo vs Ziks mentality or Awolowo betrays Ojukwu mentality.
until we begin to think about our future generation. then an hausa man we go back to the desert he belong.
Re: I Rep Northern Political Establishment by T9ksy(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2012
9ja voice: [s]yes my brother we in the south are afraid of the north.
this is a known truth. the only region that would have been our saviour from the north is the east,
but due to the civil war, the east was humiliated by the help of SW and international powers.
therefore our help against the north shall surely come from the east as soon as the west stays neutral.

yes the north has 3 region, but read between the lines and see clearly that middlebelt are waiting for a messiah from the south.
this is an advantage for the south which we have never harvested,
Look i love SW so much but the truth remains they are still playing our freedom into the hands of the north.

the east is asking the west just two things: 1) come and unite with us. or 2) stay neutral.
it has been the case from time in the south.

The south can unite when we stop this Awolowo vs Ziks mentality or Awolowo betrays Ojukwu mentality.
until we begin to think about our future generation. then an hausa man we go back to the desert he belong[/s].

The ranting of an ant!!!

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark / Still On Boko Haram / You Are A Failure, Resign Now. Christains To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.