Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Toefl Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Toefl Exam (1079 Views)

Itil, Pmp, Hse, Acca, Cfa, Sat, Gre, Toefl, Ielts ,gmat, Peachtree & Many More!! / TOEFL And GRE Examination In Nigeria. / Which Is Easier To Pass Toefl O Ielts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl Exam by izumcdon: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2007
Please can someone help me with information on to register for Toefl Exam and where to register for it? any other requirements will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Toefl Exam by Justok(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2007
You may wish to register with Touche Ltd, 17A Abagbon Close Victoria Island, Off Adeola Odeku Street.
The issue is that the least price they offer involves waiting for 3 months to process the payment (i.e. before you get voucha to register online) There fee also include the admistrative charges for conducting the exam.

I registered with them. I am expecting the voucha to be ready early this december so I can register to take the exam before Christmas.
Re: Toefl Exam by biyiwilly(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
Register for your TOEFL/GRE/GMAT @ affordable rate compared to

All registration firm in Nigeria.

TOEFL @ N26,250.00 $175.00

GRE @ N28,500.00 $190.00

GMAT @ N39,000.00 $250.00

We also give you tutorials on all the exams….for more information

Call: 08023343047, 08063114931, 01-8837758.

Email: billbiyi@b2consultingng.com

Re: Toefl Exam by blowh4ck: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2011
"Register TOEFL iBT @ J'adoube Edu Consult"

Hello,

J'adoube Edu Consult has brought the solutions to interested TOEFL students trying to apply for

foreign schools abroad. Its very simple visit our website hxxp:jadoubeeduconsult.com/toefl.html and

register your details correctly. Your TOEFL profile created on your behalf with your

USERNAME/PASSWORD/ETS ID/TEST CENTER and TOEFL test identification form which will be sent to your email

address within 24hrs after we confirm your payment. Our primary responsibility at jadoubeeduconsult.com

is to make payment of the TOEFL exam fee of $175 to TOEFL on your behalf because Nigeria has been

blacklisted from countries eligible to pay directly to TOEFL. Students will be registered to available

TOEFL test centers in there states or neighboring state. Please Note we are not a Training Center,

TOEFL practice questions will be sent to students registering through us.

For more info email admin@jadoubeeduconsult.com or abolaji_omoakin@yahoo.com or call Bolaji @ 08121430708

* Register For TOEFL In Nigeria Today !!!

(1) (Reply)

Need To Start Something / Neo International Is Recruiting! / Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.