Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys (5900 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ayosmiles(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2012
I recently discovered my gf is datin her ex secretly. I confronted her nd she confessed nd apologised. Later she started datin anoda guy nd would even go to his house straight frm my office when shes visitin. First time i caught her she said she was goin there to watch movies. Next she was cookin 4 hin nd other things but she still denied. D guys gf came to my office to complain that my gf is disturbin her bf. I confronted my gal, she confessed nd apologised again nd promise not to do it again. Then one day i left her in d office to visit a friend. She called around 5pm that she was goin home. Guess wht, i saw her on my way home around 8.30pm with another guy. I came down nd called her. She left nd followed d guy as if she didnt see me. Now dis gal is also jealous, if she sees a gal with me she freaks out nd i chased all my female friends cos of her. All my friends advice i dump her. I love her, i wanted to marry her but now i dont knw wht to do. Can dat kind of gal change or shld i leave her.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2012
Without me writing any essay, dump her.

8 Likes

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by tellwisdom: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2012
Ayosmil, na until i begin nack u word for head?? sad sad...
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Mynd44: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2012
Dump her backside

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by deniyor: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2012
Marry her.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Fourcade(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Date other girls undecided
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2012
Fourcade: Date other girls undecided
. . .and dump her!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Mynd44: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Dump her and date other girls
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by cindyrella(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2012
Dump her like a bad habit!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2012
ayosmiles: I love her, i wanted to marry her but now i dont knw wht to do. Can dat kind of gal change or shld i leave her.

i was going to reply until i saw the above statement, and said to myself:"the OP is a lost cause, and if he hasnt dumped the rat yet after all the deceit and cheating, then he never will and anyone's advice will be a waste of space"
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Onegai(f): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2012
Marry her. I can't wait to eat rice at your Divorce party! Errr, I meant wedding party...

D.amn AutoCorrect smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by koozy(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2012
This guy is very forgiving sha. I think you are the type that will still forgive her if she phucked your brother right in your presence. What does she have to do for you to wake up, abi she don do u something

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by edrich: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2012
without talking too much jst foget about the girl because she is not worth calling a girl friend.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Mynd44: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Lol@ MJB's reply
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by kilimanjaro(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
OP,
She's a LovePeddler! Do you wana marry a LovePeddler? Answer the question.....
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by koozy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
kilimanjaro: OP,
She's a LovePeddler! Do you wana marry a LovePeddler? Answer the question.....
He already said he wanted to marry her na. He already answered your Q ugh!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
You mean you had to wait for your friends to even consider the thought of leaving her? My Gawd, Nigerian men have been neutered. And oh, she is just biding her time with you because you dey san owo, as in you be elegant maga. She will only marry you if nobody else wants her. So, I raise my glass to another hapless fooll.

PS: Never make a ho a housewife. Of course, if you don't mind wifing a bittch, by all means, go ahead. Just know that your kids will be bittch-spawned, that's if all the kids are yours. I feel like slapping the fcck out of you.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by tobechi74: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
Poster, one question 4 u.plz

if u have a safe were u keep ur money, and u discover that d padlock cud be open by any key. Wat wil u do'?

Dispose it and get a beta padlock

keep it and pray d padluk automaticaly changes

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by horny4u(f): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Want to keep her for yourself ....?
ask her to marry you !
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ayosmiles(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
Folks dont think am a fool. I love dis gal cos she could be fun to be with. She told me no sex at d beginnin nd i respect her wish cos i thought she was a good gal. She told me how she was disvirgined nd dat made me love her but she still went back 2 d guy that didnt treat her well. Then she claimed she loved me nd i should not neglect her.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by segzicres(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
Dis. Babe Is A HOE!!!! Chai! Until u. Start treating her. Like. A. HOE. She. Won't. Come to. Her senses. + she's. A lost. Case. Pele ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Gloriagee(f): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
MEAN! grin

horny4u: Want to keep her for yourself ....?
ask her to marry you !

@OP - She's not ur GF...KEEP SEARCHING!!!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Fourcade(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
ayosmiles: Folks dont think am a fool. I love dis gal cos she could be fun to be with. She told me no sex at d beginnin nd i respect her wish cos i thought she was a good gal. She told me how she was disvirgined nd dat made me love her but she still went back 2 d guy that didnt treat her well. Then she claimed she loved me nd i should not neglect her.
just dey watch your back...e be lyk say u no sabi ride okada tongue
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by kilimanjaro(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
ayosmiles: Folks dont think am a fool. I love dis gal cos she could be fun to be with. She told me no sex at d beginnin nd i respect her wish cos i thought she was a good gal. She told me how she was disvirgined nd dat made me love her but she still went back 2 d guy that didnt treat her well. Then she claimed she loved me nd i should not neglect her.
Bro, we don't think you are a fool, we know you are a fooool. And the afore-mentioned statement convinced us you are a chronic fool.
Their are millions Naija girls who are fun to be with and their are millions Naija girls who would say no to sex at the beginning of a relationship..... And they yanshing another guy at that moment. Your babe is no exception!
What am i saying? What am saying is :- SHE IS A LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
You disgust me.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Onegai(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
Everyone please stop insulting the OP. We've all been here where he is, some form or the other.
OP: she doesn't love you, to her you're the guy who will marry her, her backup. I promise you this! I was in your situation with a guy, while I was crying abt him, everyone and their father told me for sure, he had others, and I was his backup, in case he didn't find a hot version who had a good character. I'm happy now, because I'd rather be no.1. Don't you think you deserve to be no.1? Her jealousy is normal, my ex did the same, she's ensuring no-one snatches her backup while she's playing. Every good player has a dependable backup, and you're hers.

She is NOT for you and she will never be for you, even if you break up and she comes shedding crocodile tears and dressing like MFM, because she's gotten used to using you to stroke her ego and it's a bad and tough habit to break once you've started, ask anyone (99% of us have done it to other people and have had it done to us). What other excuse does a gf have for pretending not to see her man when he meets her in the coy of another guy? She no wan vex that nig.ger, so she no mind disrespecting you. If that other guy had not been important to her, she would walked away to the Numero Uno in her life, and since she didn't come to you, what does that tell you? What she is doing is hurting your ego, and last I checked, Love doesn't hurt you. It simply doesn't.

All the fun you have with her is infatuation, trust me! It is Mango that is overripe and spoiling that is sweet, the feeling of not knowing where you stand with her is making you pursue her. That her behaviour is learnt in Player 101 class (your male friends who have behaved like her towards innocent girls recognise her tactics). Abi you wan see the love letter I write my ex, declaring love while he was doing the same thing your woman dey do?? I never forget am? Better person don come sef!

And I promise once you leave, the tears and MFM attending to get you back will start (because which person in the world doesn't want to know that somewhere there's a guy/girl patiently waiting) once she realises that she is the backup of all those other guys (first guy's gf came to report her, so she definitely is). DO NOT ACCEPT HER BACK. I know someone who accepted the man who used her for backup, he's cheating confidently. Anyone who can cheat on you confidently and openly before marriage will NOT wake up respecting you and not cheating after. There are chicks wearing scarf and carrying bible and faking pregnancy in the crucial days of a relationship to nail a man down, your own is flaunting her flirtations and you wan marry??

If you think you deserve to be no.1 in someone's life, look for someone who treats you right. Or stick with this chick, because hey! You have "fun" times.

4 Likes

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by fushia(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Lol.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by horny4u(f): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
Have a "lets be exclusive" talk with her.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
Move on.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by xavier3(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
Onegai: Marry her. I can't wait to eat rice at your Divorce party! Errr, I meant wedding party...

D.amn AutoCorrect smiley

@OP count me in on d divorce party chops o
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Ekiti1: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Bro, we don't think you are a fool, we know you are a fooool. And the afore-mentioned statement convinced us you are a chronic fool.
Their are millions Naija girls who are fun to be with and their are millions Naija girls who would say no to sex at the beginning of a relationship..... And they yanshing another guy at that moment. Your babe is no exception!
What am i saying? What am saying is :- SHE IS A LovePeddler.
guy I gbadun ur reply die. Two bottles for you.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ayosmiles(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
Onegai: Everyone please stop insulting the OP. We've all been here where he is, some form or the other.
OP: she doesn't love you, to her you're the guy who will marry her, her backup. I promise you this! I was in your situation with a guy, while I was crying abt him, everyone and their father told me for sure, he had others, and I was his backup, in case he didn't find a hot version who had a good character. I'm happy now, because I'd rather be no.1. Don't you think you deserve to be no.1? Her jealousy is normal, my ex did the same, she's ensuring no-one snatches her backup while she's playing. Every good player has a dependable backup, and you're hers.

She is NOT for you and she will never be for you, even if you break up and she comes shedding crocodile tears and dressing like MFM, because she's gotten used to using you to stroke her ego and it's a bad and tough habit to break once you've started, ask anyone (99% of us have done it to other people and have had it done to us). What other excuse does a gf have for pretending not to see her man when he meets her in the coy of another guy? She no wan vex that nig.ger, so she no mind disrespecting you. If that other guy had not been important to her, she would walked away to the Numero Uno in her life, and since she didn't come to you, what does that tell you? What she is doing is hurting your ego, and last I checked, Love doesn't hurt you. It simply doesn't.

All the fun you have with her is infatuation, trust me! It is Mango that is overripe and spoiling that is sweet, the feeling of not knowing where you stand with her is making you pursue her. That her behaviour is learnt in Player 101 class (your male friends who have behaved like her towards innocent girls recognise her tactics). Abi you wan see the love letter I write my ex, declaring love while he was doing the same thing your woman dey do?? I never forget am? Better person don come sef!

And I promise once you leave, the tears and MFM attending to get you back will start (because which person in the world doesn't want to know that somewhere there's a guy/girl patiently waiting) once she realises that she is the backup of all those other guys (first guy's gf came to report her, so she definitely is). DO NOT ACCEPT HER BACK. I know someone who accepted the man who used her for backup, he's cheating confidently. Anyone who can cheat on you confidently and openly before marriage will NOT wake up respecting you and not cheating after. There are chicks wearing scarf and carrying bible and faking pregnancy in the crucial days of a relationship to nail a man down, your own is flaunting her flirtations and you wan marry??

If you think you deserve to be no.1 in someone's life, look for someone who treats you right. Or stick with this chick, because hey! You have "fun" times.
thanks, ur words have touched me. I was in a conference 2day when my friend called that my gal was waiting 4 me in ma office. I came late to meet her angry nd i had to apologise. Then she said i shld hlp her with somethin on d internet. I was just too tired to go to cafe, so i dropped her there nd left her with ma friend to hlp her. Come nd see vexin. I knw she wont talk to me for some days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here? See People Making Love Behind A Car Wash! (photo) / Couple's Wedding Cake Throws The Internet Into Frenzy - People Reacts / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.