Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys (5901 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ayo u dey mad? Dem use punny water swear for u ? Come, wassup wiv dis muguish character of urs Ehn? She jazz u? So wit all ur ru buoy swagga, u b1 bolo wey gal dey control abi? Marry her o! Marry her! I bet u anythin, one of your kids if not all would be fathered by adultery.She is addicted to cheating.

Idowu... I know ure married... I still love u...

Dis babe dey always talk true yan!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by SpaceWorld2013(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Only and only if you want to live long,.....forget her forever!!!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by delequake(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
ayosmiles: I think i might have been unfair to her. After d whole incident nd wht ppl said here i decided to ignore her totally nd give other girls a chance. I have this friend dats always takin care of me, cooks 4 me, buys me things nd does things my gf dont do but i cant date her cos i dont love her nd av told her several times nd she kept askin me why cos she loves me. I told her we were not compatible. Well, we started spendin more time 2gether lately. She came 2 my office. My gf saw her nd totally freaked out. She was cryin right there nd my friend was embarassed that she had to leave. My gf started beggin me to forgive her everything nd dat she didnt date d last guy i saw with her nd she's ready to change nd she cant live without me. I couldn't resist d sympathy nd guilt i felt. I hate to c her cry. We made up right there nd things are back to normal. The problem now is that i was supposed to see my friend yesterday but i called nd cancelled d meetin. This gal i cute nd lovin nd interestin but i dont love her, i love my gf. I hope am not making a mistake.

Guy wise up !!!!!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by blaise26abj(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
ayosmiles: The funniest thing is dat she eventualy changed and stopped every liason with other guys becos of me but it was too late, d love wo more there. D break up was inevitable. She actualy loved me, i found out too late

^^^^
that is a prelude to a comeback. She left the door for a comeback open and you will soon desire her back.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ayosmiles(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
delequake:

My guy, if this is a joke please for Amadioha's sake, stop itttt! u make
my skin crawl. Infact you are the master of all fools.
oloshi, ode, oku obirin, afofungbemu, mumu, maga, mugun, aboki... shior!
I cant imagine how dumb you will be in that your office sef, i'm sure
you will be the office dumbo.
guy u need 2 stop insultin me, wetin i do u na, is it a crime to be in love
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ayosmiles(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
blaise26.abj:

^^^^
that is a prelude to a comeback. She left the door for a comeback open and you will soon desire her back.
come back for where? now wey my eye don open, i no even get galfriend anymore except if u want 2 bless me with ur honeypot. wetin pain me pass be say i no bleep d gal. omo, if u c fine fine babes wey i just dey chop these days.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by lolaluv1(f): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2012
nl.official:
Wow! Finally.

Now, The advice I have for you is to remember that you're a man. Always treat your girl like a dog. (not in that sense) That's how to handle girls. No nonsense! She will respect and fear you. (TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER) That thing you had was nothing but a loosed dog. Don't let it happen that way in your next relationship.

Wetin man pikin no go read? Treating women like an animal is the way to go, huh!

Then when the 'dog' turns on you and bites you hard, you will run to nairaland to cry and whine.

Baba God please keep such thinkers far away from mine.
Tufia!
#spits!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by lolaluv1(f): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2012
ayosmiles: come back for where? now wey my eye don open, i no even get galfriend anymore except if u want 2 bless me with ur honeypot. wetin pain me pass be say i no bleep d gal. omo, if u c fine fine babes wey i just dey chop these days.

No go carry herpes o. Je je laiye!
Look for a worthy girl to build something tangible with.
We've all been there, hurt by those we love. Your strength lies in the ability to pick yourself up, holding the lessons learnt firmly in your grasp.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Mercyu1(f): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
wat of a boyfriend that dates other girls?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by chikeorji123(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
cindyrella: Dump her like a bad habit!

Op follow this advice with immediate affect!.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Omo i dey laugh. Whoever help op babe do that jazz, the man try well.

@op your babe most likely won't change. Stop hurting yourself, it's time to let go and move on!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Mm26(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2012
If u marry dat type of lady she will end up committing adultery. Pls pray and be wise
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ib4real95(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Onegai: Everyone please stop insulting the OP. We've all been here where he is, some form or the other.
OP: she doesn't love you, to her you're the guy who will marry her, her backup. I promise you this! I was in your situation with a guy, while I was crying abt him, everyone and their father told me for sure, he had others, and I was his backup, in case he didn't find a hot version who had a good character. I'm happy now, because I'd rather be no.1. Don't you think you deserve to be no.1? Her jealousy is normal, my ex did the same, she's ensuring no-one snatches her backup while she's playing. Every good player has a dependable backup, and you're hers.

She is NOT for you and she will never be for you, even if you break up and she comes shedding crocodile tears and dressing like MFM, because she's gotten used to using you to stroke her ego and it's a bad and tough habit to break once you've started, ask anyone (99% of us have done it to other people and have had it done to us). What other excuse does a gf have for pretending not to see her man when he meets her in the coy of another guy? She no wan vex that nig.ger, so she no mind disrespecting you. If that other guy had not been important to her, she would walked away to the Numero Uno in her life, and since she didn't come to you, what does that tell you? What she is doing is hurting your ego, and last I checked, Love doesn't hurt you. It simply doesn't.

All the fun you have with her is infatuation, trust me! It is Mango that is overripe and spoiling that is sweet, the feeling of not knowing where you stand with her is making you pursue her. That her behaviour is learnt in Player 101 class (your male friends who have behaved like her towards innocent girls recognise her tactics). Abi you wan see the love letter I write my ex, declaring love while he was doing the same thing your woman dey do?? I never forget am? Better person don come sef!

And I promise once you leave, the tears and MFM attending to get you back will start (because which person in the world doesn't want to know that somewhere there's a guy/girl patiently waiting) once she realises that she is the backup of all those other guys (first guy's gf came to report her, so she definitely is). DO NOT ACCEPT HER BACK. I know someone who accepted the man who used her for backup, he's cheating confidently. Anyone who can cheat on you confidently and openly before marriage will NOT wake up respecting you and not cheating after. There are chicks wearing scarf and carrying bible and faking pregnancy in the crucial days of a relationship to nail a man down, your own is flaunting her flirtations and you wan marry??

If you think you deserve to be no.1 in someone's life, look for someone who treats you right. Or stick with this chick, because hey! You have "fun" times.
STORY
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by skulanja: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2012
i wont date or marry someone that is a cheat; unfaithful simple. if i found out no need, she will become past tense. i will look for someone else more deserving and faithful...
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by SAFO(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
ayosmiles: come back for where? now wey my eye don open, i no even get galfriend anymore except if u want 2 bless me with ur honeypot. wetin pain me pass be say i no bleep d gal. omo, if u c fine fine babes wey i just dey chop these days.

Haha you're too much of a puzzy to chop ne fine babes. Stop your lying boy.

You're also a disgrace to the name Ayo. SMDH.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by woodboi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ Mr. Sule ummmmmm sorry Mr. Ayo use ur brain waka no look back until u re sure d coast is clear. No more phone calls, seeing her or anything dat wil bring her memory. When u get up in d mornin listen to usher numb. On a more serious note! Dude forget about her Love is just one funny box and excuse we use to pin our self to pains, free urself nd u wil find out dere's more reason 2 life and fun to catch up wit out dere.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Just be sleeping with her, stop giving her money, favors, gifts and only call her when you want to set up the time to sleep with her.

And start looking for other girls!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Onegai: Marry her. I can't wait to eat rice at your Divorce party! Errr, I meant wedding party...

D.amn AutoCorrect smiley
in addition xpect 2 fada many bastards cos she b A.T.M
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ayosmiles(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2013
Common folks, i think u are too harsh on this girl. Things might not be exactly as we c it. I have since dumped her and move ahead but we had to talk and i realized after d chat dat part of it was my fault
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ayosmiles(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2013
I realized i didnt give her enough attention nd she became insecure, dats why she allowed other guys. I have since accepted responsibility nd we are now friends
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2013
ayosmiles: I realized i didnt give her enough attention nd she became insecure, dats why she allowed other guys. I have since accepted responsibility nd we are now friends
friends? you are a dead meat!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2013
wondering why the op is not in the guiness world record for world du.mbest otondo. . .

Ma 13yrs old younger bro is wiser than ur stufid azzz. . .

Na babe dey make ur life turn upside down like this. . .

GEJ needs to start a war against s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y. . .starting with himself then ur stufid azz

morals of this story --op u need jesus!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Namzy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
ayosmiles: I realized i didnt give her enough attention nd she became insecure, dats why she allowed other guys. I have since accepted responsibility nd we are now friends

Soon to be released Sequel, op the problem you have is that your girl is simply too fine n classy and you have envisioned yourself with her, u guys hv been together for quite sometime n u can't simply move to anoda relationship n start all over, who knows wat u'd encounter nxt. My 2 cents is find a safe zone....meaning a plan b or do something u can look back and say well atleast I was not a saint myself. Marriage aint abt love no more and most.... I said most not all chicks change after marriage. Goodluck
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by ifihearam: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
@op
You have made your choice and stick to it.

You don't prevent a little child from growing long teeth provided he has sufficient lips to cover them.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by hardbody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
ayosmiles: Folks dont think am a fool. I love dis gal cos she could be fun to be with. She told me no sex at d beginnin nd i respect her wish cos i thought she was a good gal. She told me how she was disvirgined nd dat made me love her but she still went back 2 d guy that didnt treat her well. Then she claimed she loved me nd i should not neglect her.

My thoughts? I think you are an idio.t.

You expect an advice? You are a fwool.

But then, you are just kidding right?
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by hardbody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
ayosmiles: Common folks, i think u are too harsh on this girl. Things might not be exactly as we c it. I have since dumped her and move ahead but we had to talk and i realized after d chat dat part of it was my fault

So why the fok are you wasting our time and space?
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
[size=50pt]OP, YOU ARE CRETINOUS person[/size]!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by yorke1: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
OP, Well... we are different in ways. The love you said you have for her should have vanished or rather died with her wayward way. Use your head...your love for any gal should be a function of the way she act or behave towards you. That's the golden rule and stop acting foolishly under the influence of love!

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
yorke1: OP, Well... we are different in ways. The love you said you have for her should have vanished or rather died with her wayward way. Use your head...your love for any gal should be a function of the way she act or behave towards you. That's the golden rule and stop acting foolishly under the influence of love!
at the bolded. you have just stated how I no deal with them. garbage in garbage out. you get what you give me. pronto.

No complex mathematics.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by chikeorji123(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
2sexy: at the bolded. you have just stated how I no deal with them. garbage in garbage out. you get what you give me. pronto.

No complex mathematics.
Plus collecting my spare key from her then show her the EXIT door..
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
chikeorji123:
Plus collecting my spare key from her then show her the EXIT door..
spare key? No, I will hand her gun to kill the OP.
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Nextworldnx(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
marshpearl: wondering why the op is not in the guiness world record for world du.mbest otondo. . .

Ma 13yrs old younger bro is wiser than ur stufid azzz. . .

Na babe dey make ur life turn upside down like this. . .

GEJ needs to start a war against s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y. . .starting with himself then ur stufid azz

morals of this story --op u need jesus!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Hohohoohhohohoohohoohohho
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuuhuhu
*falls from chopper*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(LADIES)7 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is About To Leave You⁠⁠ / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! / Top 5 Most Loved Female Romancelander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.