Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. (7204 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2012
Yes! You are hearing this gist Hot as it is. At least before the likes of City People, People Gist, Fame and the rest carry the story.

Adebola (surname witheld) is a young, handworking, comfortable and very Handsome business man. He is married to Wunmi (Not real Name) who worls in one of the top CDMA telecommunications company in the country.

Adebola and Wunmi have been married for 3years and have 2 beautiful boys. The first son who is 2 and a half years while the baby who is just 7months old.

Adebola and Wunmi are termed to be happy couples (or so did friends and colleagues think). They did almost everything together from providing for the upkeep of the family to cookings meals together and sharing of house chores. Adebola is one man that a whole lot of women will love to have as he is such a perfect gentleman and caring husband.

Adebola being an entrepreneur who owns a AGO (diesel) delivering company usually has more time than his wife Wunmi who does the 9-5pm kind of office work and sometimes gets home later tha n 10pm due to the Lagos traffic at the close of work so this had made Adebola fond of his children as he does their cooking, diapers, laundry, and a whole lot others.

Adebola played the last USA visa lottery which results were released late last year and to their greatest surprise their name was amongst those who have been considered as part of the winners.

Immediately the results came out,and all requirements stated, Adebola immediately started with the further processing by contacting his 'sponsor' in the US, gathering of needed documents and others. This he did in no time.

Everything went on smoothly and they got to the final stage which was the Medical report they needed to present to the Embassy at their stated appointment date.

Adebola, Wunmi and the kids were made to come and pick their medical reports from the hospital to take to the embassy.

On that faithful day, Adebola received the shocking news of his life when the Medical Consultant at the US embassy chosen hospital in Victoria Island revealed that one of his two children (the younger) one wasn't his child after they had done a DNA test.

Right there in the Hospital, Adebola broke down and wept like a baby. He as received the biggest betrayal and humiliation of his life from the woman he ever loved most.

After consistent plea and threats, his wife finally confessed to him in the presence of senior members of the church and close families that the baby actually is a product of an illicit affair she is having with one of the top senior managers who was recently made a director at her place of work.

She confessed she never thought it will lead to such disgrace and humiliation to herself and family.

The sad aspect of it is that, Adebola who have sold some couple of their properties like their only plot of land in Ajah, a diesel truck, their Toyota siena car and a few other household items to support the supposed US trip was totally dejected when he was told they have been disqualified from the US lottery.

The Question is, What does a woman really want to make her happy? Because their family friends, relatives, church members, neighbors and colleagues can't just phantom what made Wunmi go cheating as she had the best husband any woman could ever dream of.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by slimyem: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2012
sad story..
Shi.t happens!
What does a woman want?...very subjective question!
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
slimyem: sad story..
Shi.t happens!
What does a woman want?...very subjective question!

But must someone always get betrayed by those they trust most?

So sad.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by tellwisdom: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
Bros, u dont knw this person neither do i, nor any of NL members knew these people in question...OYA wetin u want make we do now??
Hand don begin scratch u lately. Very soon u go come tell us sey Jesus get gurl friend undecided undecided
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros, u dont knw this person neither do i, nor any of NL members knew these people in question...OYA wetin u want make we do now??
Hand don begin scratch u lately. Very soon u go come tell us sey Jesus get gurl friend undecided undecided

***looking around for the Nairaland Psychiatrist***

Why on earth did you let this guy off his chains?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by KINGwax(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
When are u planning to make this into a home video. It's a common write up though. But the desperation of surviving and the obsession of fame won't make the brain tick clockwisely! In a nut shell, the story is so STALE!
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
KINGwax: When are u planning to make this into a home video. It's a common write up though. But the desperation of surviving and the obsession of fame won't make the brain tick clockwisely! In a nut shell, the story is so STALE!

Well you need to be a redeemer in Maryland and probably stay in Ilupeju to to know that this aint one of those crappy home video tales you watch.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by ifihearam: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hmmmmm
If this story is anything to go by,then its the end of the road for them
But why must the wife bed another man without protection

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by tobechi74: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
MORAL LESSON

we shud go home and ask our wife.
Dis pikin, are u sure i am d father?

Or
mummy, are u sure dad is my father?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
This will do well in the Nollywood market. How much are you willing to sell this story?
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by horny4u(f): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
Anywhere any time 1.0 is all ways a win.

Adopt the other son...and lemme see road

How many of your sperm has been flushed out by girlfriends.....

That's your son's brother so keep it rolling...

NEXT!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by horny4u(f): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobechi74: MORAL LESSON

we shud go home and ask our wife.
Dis pikin, are u sure i am d father?

Or
mummy, are u sure dad is my father?

Nah donot get it mixed up.

Its mummy am I my daddy's son ? Nah today yaansh dey bacck

Please make sure to give us feedback.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44: This will do well in the Nollywood market. How much are you willing to sell this story?

You again?
After I pulled you off from derailing someone's thread, you came to mine shey?

Okay go and wait for me in the joke section, I am coming.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
acidtalk:

You again?
After I pulled you off from derailing someone's thread, you came to mine shey?

Okay go and wait for me in the joke section, I am coming.
Go jump into the lagoon face first jorh
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go jump into the lagoon face first jorh

Na first Fron not face first.
That you use you butt to think and talk doesn't mean other people do same.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by tellwisdom: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
acidtalk:

sad sad
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by DonCarlos1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Well you need to be a redeemer in Maryland and probably stay in Ilupeju to to know that this aint one of those crappy home video tales you watch.

Bros acid, no need for pinpoint accuracy, it could have been any of us.
Pls let's not complicate an already complicated issue, the fewer that know them the better. Just my tot sha.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by joudini(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Tellwisdom might appear facetious to you but you only need to see that what the poster is trying to do is draw ire at a lady you have not heard her side of the story.

There are always two sides to a story.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by ohbejay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
Na wa for this life self,who can we trust?
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Na first Fron not face first.
That you use you butt to think and talk doesn't mean other people do same.
but I know for a fact that you suck arsenal for a living. Jobless arsewipe
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
@OP
this kind of story is very simple: he married a LovePeddler and thought she was wifey material (or knew she was like that and tried to change her). whores will be whores, no matter how much you wanna change them.

acidtalk: But must someone always get betrayed by those they trust most?So sad.

yes it is sad, but it is even more sad to have never fully loved because you couldnt trust someone...... because if you dont trust someone, you can never truly fully love them.

ifihearam: Hmmmmm
If this story is anything to go by,then its the end of the road for them
But why must the wife bed another man without protection

the question is why shouldnt she, when she is a certified LovePeddler/slut?

horny4u:
Anywhere any time 1.0 is all ways a win.
Adopt the other son...and lemme see road
How many of your sperm has been flushed out by girlfriends.....
That's your son's brother so keep it rolling...
NEXT!!!!!!!
?

na LIE, that's a bastard son that he is caring for "temporarily".

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Nosu(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
The result of unfaithfulness is beyond our imagination. Let be faithful.
Ppl, if u are not faithful to God you can not be faithful to man.
If u are not faithful b4 marriage u cannot be faithful in marriage.
A man without God is a dangerous man, there is nothing like be moral without be godly. Let accept God and his ways and it wil be well with us.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by BigBossMan(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
1. Never make a LovePeddler a house wife
2. Women dont know what they want
3. Be gentle as a dove and deadly as a Viper
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
Rubbish thread....By the way Shey goldberg beer still dey win free drink?
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
12 inches!:
Rubbish thread....By the way Shey goldberg beer still dey win free drink?
They don stop the promo
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
this kind of story is very simple: he married a LovePeddler and thought she was wifey material (or knew she was like that and tried to change her). whores will be whores, no matter how much you wanna change them.

yes it is sad, but it is even more sad to have never fully loved because you couldnt trust someone...... because if you dont trust someone, you can never truly fully love them.

the question is why shouldnt she, when she is a certified LovePeddler/slut?

?

na LIE, that's a bastard son that he is caring for "temporarily".

You one sure smart dude in here.
But will every man now need to sneek his kids out for a DNA test someday to determine the real perternity of his supposed kids?

'Cus the way it appears, no woman is to be trusted. Like they say "na only woman know the papa of pikin".

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by ebamma(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2012
can u ever satisfy a woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street. Photos & Videos... / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / Sex With Slim Girls Feels Like Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.