Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5745 Views)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

by nitlad: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: by kandiikane(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
Why were you guys typing like that?

She was probably on her period.

1 Like

Re: by slimyem: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
you didn't entirely edit the display names...
At least i know your name is .cheesy
anyways,calling her a kid might have rubbished her girlish pride..you were out of line!
And she calling you a fool was a bit too heavy for your offence.
Its just a little misunderstanding on both sides and if you both can't get past it,please move on to the next BB pin!cheesy

1 Like

Re: by nitlad: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
kandiikane: Why were you guys typing like that?

Perhaps lol
Re: by Switup: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Damn!!! Listen dude, u arent wrong... Nt one bit. I guess she's one of the few ill-mannered under-aged kids we've gt here on NL. Or most likely, she's a fool haself 2 be able presume u're lik ha............. wink

1 Like

Re: by DeBlunt: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
funny convo

"U guys lyk imposters" pls OP what does that mean? grin
Re: by nitlad: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
slimyem: you didn't entirely edit the display names...
At least i know your name is cheesy
anyways,calling her a kid might have rubbished her girlish pride..you were out of line!
And she calling you a fool was a bit too heavy for your offence.
Its just a little misunderstanding on both sides and if you both can't get past it,please move on to the next BB pin!cheesy
Oops about the display name.... Yhu really think I was outta line?? The thing is I have never been addressed like that by a lady before (and trust me I av related with a lotta ladies) so maybe I just thought ladies like that didn't exist again or maybe I was the one who triggered the attitude.
Re: by nitlad: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
Swit up: Damn!!! Listen dude, u arent wrong... Nt one bit. I guess she's one of the few ill-mannered under-aged kids we've gt here on NL. Or most likely, she's a fool haself 2 be able presume u're lik ha............. wink
Thanks swit
Re: by nitlad: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
De~Blunt:
funny convo

I believe she meant tew say "U guys lyk impostORS" maybe a typo error on her part or whatever.
Re: by Yorisb: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
De~Blunt:

LMAO. grin grin

@Nitlad

U goofed a lil by referring to her as a kid. Insecure women don't like to be called out and u of all womanisers peeps should know that. grin

Also, that u're joking is beside point, but then again calling u a fool is damnably unfair.
Re: by Yorisb: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
kandiikane:

Now, I know why u were inscrutably ''unwelcoming''.....the other day! tongue
Re: by kandiikane(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
Yorisb:

Now, I know why u were inscrutably ''unwelcoming''.....the other day! tongue

lool.

My dear, I have reached menopause. cool
Re: by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
Lmao. . .grin

This is hands down the funniest thread I've been in today. . . .

nitlad:

Girl: ​U̶̲̥̅̊ 'яэ A̶̲̥̅ fool
^^^^

DIES!!!! grin grin
Re: by nitlad: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
Yorisb:

LMAO. grin grin

@Nitlad

U goofed a lil by referring to her as a kid. Insecure women don't like to be called out and u of all womanisers peeps should know that. grin

Also, that u're joking is beside point, but then again calling u a fool is damnably unfair.
Aiit noted.
Re: by Yorisb: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
kandiikane:

lool.

My dear, I have reached menopause. cool

Impossicant! shocked
Re: by r231(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: by nitlad: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao. . .grin

This is hands down the funniest thread I've been in today. . . .

^^^^

DIES!!!! grin grin

What an irony! Yhu know its actually fuinny that yhu find that 'funny'.
Re: by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
N.B.: I purposefully edited the Display Names.
u missed one:
Me: Look at yhur pics yhu look like a 'senior' girl not knowing that yhur just a 'kid'
probably very sensitive to this........maybe she has been trying to get into college 4 a while, and this statement just provoked insecurities
I knew twas likely yhu would be sensitive to the word big that's why I chose my word carefully
Anoda reason why I used inverted comma
God knows I neva meant it that way
That's why I tried tew pass the joke in a subtle way
Aiit I'm sorry if yhu felt insulted
I'm sorry
I really am
But calling me a fool was really a punch below the belt
she should hv apologized at this point.
In my honest opinion, i think she's too shallow for you. But hey! it's just an opinion frm a strange person
Re: by cog1: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
I'd say go for maturity when ever men want to date.
Now you see that its not all about the b.utt and b.reasts or beauty but ultimately the brain.
There was a similar case about a guy whose fiancee took him on in the streets alleging she'd contacted AIDS through this guy,guess what,it was common candida!!
The girl in question was a socalled graduate,so even there,there are graduates and there are graduates!
I bet if you had the same conversation with a real graduate the outcome would be different.
Anyway,experience remains the best teacher.
Bros abeg find your level ASAP.
Re: by Kslib(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
@op she got angry cos you called her a kid(you shouln't have). So she called you a fool to get back at you.
One thing is for sure, she sure knew your weak point..lol

1 Like

Re: by kandiikane(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
Yorisb:

Impossicant! shocked

Wait, did you think I was a young fresh meat? I can probably give birth to you. smiley
Re: by nitlad: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
u missed one:
probably very sensitive to this........maybe she has been trying to get into college 4 a while, and this statement just provoked insecurities

she should hv apologized at this point.
In my honest opinion, i think she's too shallow for you. But hey! it's just an opinion frm a strange person

Despite my cursory editing, lol its just a shame that I still missed that.........
I also thought I deserved an apology.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
nitlad, is she even fine for you to have to question yourself like this?
Re: by nitlad: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
Kslib: @op she got angry cos you called her a kid(you shouln't have). So she called you a fool to get back at you.
One thing is for sure, she sure knew your weak point..lol
To get back at me?? That's not even even (no pun intended) kid n fool are worlds apart!
Re: by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
nitlad, you don't have to worry about your real name anymore. . . smiley
Re: by nitlad: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
kandiikane: nitlad, is she even fine for you to have to question yourself like this?
It carries this much weight cos NO GIRL/LADY has ever said this tew me before. So its a first time for me.... So I'm just kinda ( a lill bit) worried that, is my social skill waning or what's wrong?
Re: by nitlad: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
sexkillz: nitlad, you don't have to worry about your real name anymore. . . smiley
So?? Its not like I work for the CIA or commited a crime that my real name must not be known. Lol
Re: by cindyrella(f): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
Funny convo..
You shouldn't have called her a kid sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo) / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? / FÙCKING Blank — See Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.