Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment (9190 Views)

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists / NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by cold(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2012
FG insists on posting corps members to the north

The Federal Government has given the assurance of the safety of all corps members across the country during the mandatory National Youth Corp Service (NYSC).

This was made known on Wednesday at the end of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

This is in reaction to the rejection by some newly posted corps members to some troubled states in the North Eastern region of the country.

Answering questions from state house correspondents after the FEC meeting, the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku, said the government places premium on safety of corps members, adding that it was the responsibility of the government to ensure they are safe wherever they are deployed.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/04/fec-insists-on-deployment-of-corp-members-to-the-north-assures-their-protection/
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Obiagu1(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2012
They failed to give us guarantees. How many members of the FEC including the President will be hanged if a Corps member loses his/her life to violence in the North?
We need guarantees!

10 Likes

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Yinkay: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
Let FEC members send their own wards instead of arranging cushy places for them in Abuja,Lagos or PH
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by bright007(f): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
You that cannot travel to Kaduna because of security challenges is now guaranteeing d safety of innocent corpers.
If boko haram strike now,ťĥĕ only thing u will say is ''we are on top of d situation''
Mscthewwwww

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Tee197: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
Meaning?......... Cuz i dnt understand dis o
can de post dier own children to dos places even @ de level of security de are clamin to provide
dis is absolute nonsence........mtsheeeeeeeew
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by betrani(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
cold: FG insists on posting corps members to the north

The Federal Government has given the assurance of the safety of all corps members across the country during the mandatory National Youth Corp Service (NYSC).

This was made known on Wednesday at the end of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

This is in reaction to the rejection by some newly posted corps members to some troubled states in the North Eastern region of the country.

Answering questions from state house correspondents after the FEC meeting, the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku, said the government places premium on safety of corps members, adding that it was the responsibility of the government to ensure they are safe wherever they are deployed.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/04/fec-insists-on-deployment-of-corp-members-to-the-north-assures-their-protection/

Make satan punish GEJ so very well! =N= 2bn nor go dey enof for any corper head o! If him nor sabi! Make him volunteer patience go serve for maiduguri na! Make we tk eye c!
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by betrani(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2012

Make satan punish GEJ so very well! =N= 2bn nor go dey enof for any corper head o! If him nor sabi! Make him volunteer patience go serve for maiduguri na! Make we tk eye c!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by BashMe1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mad ppl occupying mad nigerian government making mad decisions... Maku, hw many of ur sibblings let alone ur children do u av in the crisis proned areas of the North serving this country. Mad Man....
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by kay2000(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
This is preposterous, what d "f" is wrong with these people? Is there any member of the FEC family that will be serving in these crisis riddled zone? I pity any corp members that will accept this. Nor be by force to serve this country. Police never fit protect themselves finish na corper them wan protect. (Beast of no Nation).
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by walexyll(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
Funny country,im*becile leaders,mumu followers.....
the whole president and commander in chief of armed forces cudnt go to those places for "obvious reasons" then he guarantees the safety of young civilians in such places he cant go with all his heavy security personnel....I wanna ask a question...CAN ANYONE GIVE WHAT HE/SHE DOESNT HAVE??

And for the followers....if all corps member posted to these barbaric,volatile,perilous and precarious terrain decide not to report,they wud b forced to use their head...but trust me >70% of NIgerinas are sly/snitch....mtcheeeeeeew...SMH

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2012

[size=28pt]
When the President is even scared of being attacked again in Abuja?
Anyone who believes the FG is a fool.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by ozoebuka1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
When last did goodluck visit kaduna or kano? if a corps member dies all u will hear gej say is..-we are on top of the situation- or he wil send condelences to d deceased family!!! those two things aint gonna bring back the dead!! they should send their wards to gombe and kaduna and any day they wil do that, we wil then believe them! imao
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2012

He must be sick

1 Like

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by BeingAkorede(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ehhhh... Who's saying FG has given guarantee on CMs live ?
They have failed to do their social responsibilities over & over. mehnnn lets put our trust together in God.

Nasrul minalai wa fateu quareeb
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by PHIPEX(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
Can someone explain to me how FEC that could not prevent a jail break by Boko Haram will protect a lonely Corper in a Boko Haram infested village?
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by pdpiperpippen: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
No problem, only let 'em take d lead by sending their children there first,Especially those ministers frm d south, then we all wld follow, afterall leadership is by example.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Tsmooth1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
I am happy to hear this story, f.g is tryn to unite us which is very good. Make una come observe sharia abeg. Mind u no drinking for hear oh!
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by GenOrumov: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
Our FG will never learn. Security is only guaranteed on camp. Afterwards, you are on your own. Henceforth, the North, which is the major beneficiary of the scheme should be starved of development that comes with corp members until they learn to appreciate the value of these corp members. They should put an embargo on corp members deployment to volatile states of the North.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by jaydi1: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
when it happens godforbid...wat gej will say is we condenm d act ..our security operatives arre on top of it....compensation dem no go see collect..wat a terrible leadership
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by asidere(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
Oga and madam corper posted to the north shine your eye oh,you corpers should protest.who knows where the boko haram will target next,even common policemem wey carry gun dey run from where armed robbers dey na come you ordinary corper wey wear kaki with no gun,bullet proof.even if GEJ say he would give me two soldiers to guard me as a corp member serving in the north, i would still not serve there
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Smallville4live(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
bright007: You that cannot travel to Kaduna because of security challenges is now guaranteeing d safety of innocent corpers.
If boko haram strike now,ťĥĕ only thing u will say is ''we are on top of d situation''
Mscthewwwww

when we know that they are under the situation. May God see us through all this.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Skills10: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
United State government warned its citizens about safety in Nigeria.
Nigerian government because of corruption, mediocrity and stupidity insist that youths should be there. I did my NYSC in Kano 2004 and I always slept with an eye open. As a matter of fact, one day on my way to church, I boarded a commercial bus to kano metropolis and put on my NYSC cap. Then one Mallam in the bus looked @ me and put his finger in my eyes. I was shocked, I did not say a word and just prayed to get to my destination safely. So many corpers have been killed in the North. What is wrong with this government. What stupid NYSC certificate. A country that is so porous. Are the people making these decisions aliens? Parents and youths should protest against this decision. If a corper is killed, all you would hear is Allah Kiaye. God gives and takes.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by redcliff: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
I was even praying then they should post me to that stupid north so I won't serve. But they dint. Lol.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
I'll only go,if the FG can do "odeshi" thats potent against guns,cutlass and bomb for me.without that,i aint moving an inch.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by alaoeri: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cruel government sending innocent souls τ̲̅ȍ lion's den. *Godiswatchingupeople*
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by JojoArmani(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
Na wa o o for dis country o o soon now de man go form committee on Corp member matter.
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
I pray for divine protection over all coppers deployed to the North. As you go in peace, you shall come back with testimonies.

We have talked a lots and yet our talking has not solve the problem, please can we pray for our leaders?

God bless Nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by heman: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
Let any corper who has ear listen; dont go to the north to serve if you are posted there. The Nigerian government does not give a damn about any Nigerian unless you belong to FEC_padi padi. What they want to do is to use this corpers to create a false atmosphere of stability and confidence in a war they are not willing to fight. Again for those who are posted to the north, forgo service indefinitely and save your life for a more promising tomorrow instead of foolishly serving now to only become a special purpose propaganda vehicle for an incompetent and wicked government. Remember, all the corpers who patriotically served Nigeria and got killed in the line of duty are today forgotten. Mr president does not give a damn, he just said it weeks ago, and that is the official government policy. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Siga: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
IT SEEMS THIS PEOPLE ARE CRAZY....WHY CANT THEY SEND DEM FAMILIES THERE....I MEAN...WHY ARE OUR LEADERS SO IRRESPONSIBLE....
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Godysien(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cruel Leaders with corrupt decision(s)...shame!
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by Tee197: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=T-smooth]I am happy to hear this story, f.g is tryn to unite us which is very good. Make una come observe sharia abeg. Mind u no drinking for hear oh![quote]
y are u alwaiz a fool....... All ur post and coment jst reflect ur main self........u ve gat no brainz upstairs all i can see is mukor,,cartar in ur skull dats y u tink like our stupid leaders..... May b u shuld try comunicatin with sheeps and ram on d street cuz d way we human tink has far gone beyond ur sences.......idoit
Re: NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment by brownlord: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2012

So after many years for AAU Ekpoma, fought and survive from series of cult clash, una insist on say una papa must go Borno or na Kano abi?, God purnish all of una starting from jonathan to the least, wetin the NYSC self, which company una bi even put for ground when make me won risk my life, men na jand sure pass now, una fit boil una NYSC certificate chop, useless people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp / Nysc Batch C 2014 Edo Corpers...lets Meet Here!!!! / Improved NYSC Allowance For Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.