Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Do We Deserve To Be Left To Our Fate? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do We Deserve To Be Left To Our Fate? (971 Views)

NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken / The Fatal Fate Of ACE/OAU 2012/2013 Graduands / Nysc Error List: - What Is Our Fate??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Deserve To Be Left To Our Fate? by galaxi(m): 3:32am On Jul 05, 2012
I am presently batch B 2012 corp member undergoing training in adamawa nysc camp,thousands of youths have been sent to this troubled northeast nigeria and accepting the call up letter was as good as signing our death warrant.We are scared! Because of the security situation in this regoin and how they killed nysc member previously.
I am writing this because our leaders have decided to play politics with our lifes and our state co-ordinator told us that he will not relocate us because the crisis is not peculiar to there region and that we should not grant any interview to the press because we will end up puting ourselves into trouble and that press can not help our situation.I know people will blame us for accepting the call up letter abut is not time for blame we need solution.Am calling on Nigerians,our various state governers &various southern ethnic groups to come to our rescue,please do not let us perish!

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / Osun State Goverment Refuses To Pay Corpers / INVESTIGATION: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corps Members —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.