Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) (1972 Views)

Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) / Who Can Help Me Design A Website Like This? / New Website Itechuniverse - Free Website Design Videos...completely Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 5:12am On Jul 05, 2012
buy a domain name and drop a note here to show your interest my blog is @ blog.obasimvilla.com

no charges or hidden few just wanna use my unlimited subscription greatly .
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by Arnoldo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Help me wit my naijado.com,i hav been begin since last year
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by hrdesk31: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls help me with 234electricity.com i am unable to get verified for adsense
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by Starcode(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Domain: Blogstarmobi.tk
please am interested
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Arnoldo: Help me wit my naijado.com,i hav been begin since last year
I can customize your for you if you actually know what you want

hrdesk31: Pls help me with 234electricity.com i am unable to get verified for adsense
I will help you customize yours with any premium templates of your choice adding any features you may need but that's next time I'm on unlimited sub.

onetimepro: pls help me design onetimeproperties.com
server not found
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by onetimepro(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
pls help me design onetimeproperties.com
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by funkymedina: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
@OP union people will kill you oo shocked, see as ur spoilling market for naija "web designers" grin

1 Like

Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
onetimepro: pls help me design onetimeproperties.com
server not found isn't the domain registered yet? you can reach me on 07032594396 if u need free unlimited disk + bandwidth but u purchase the domain name yourself
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by frisahost(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
@poster, can u post some of ur past jobs here to confuse us
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by Hadeyemy: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
frisahost: @poster, can u post some of ur past jobs here to convince us
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by Arnoldo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Y dis mumu admins dey hide my post..make una no provoke me
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by Arnoldo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
What i want naijado to be is a socialnetwrk..where one can chat,paste in forums e.t.c@miracle
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by ikennaobi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
frisahost: @poster, can u post some of ur past jobs here to confuse Convince us
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
miracle4: I replied to your post twice not knowing that the url I posted were already blacklisted on the forum .

Posting several url has gotten me banned before and I wouldn't be repeating that again In fact one of the two hidden post above was mine , If what you need is a company website you can easily contact us for a quote & samples . My post was simple and easy to comprehend by anyone who was able to dish out 360 seconds reading the very first post . I'm not in any way advertising any business here as specified in the post , anyone who doesn't need what I'm offering can easily mob at the topic and move away and for the notice I sited only my blog as a recent work and doesn't need to show you all the work I 've done to convince you to do any shit .

Depending On what you want you can achieve something like nairatrain.com , lagbook.com etc are you currently using a cms ? If you are on joomla I can help you install and customize jomsocial providing all graphics is done/will be done by you .

I can help you customize your site with this script here to make it more professional

For all those guys contacting me for a site , It is not part of this service all I can help you do is give you this template on my site for you to customize according to your taste

From this week end I will be on unlimited sub you can start submitting your details now .

N/b all the themes,template and plugins will be premium including the newsletter plugin for all wordpress blog
k, waiting for the next line of action
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2013
my offer is still open . so far only four guys has contacted me
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by TeeVibes(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2013
miracle4: buy a domain name and drop a note here to show your interest my blog is @ blog.obasimvilla.com

please can u help me with the pc version of www.eficoblog.com?
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dondave11: I nid help on peeging.tk

plz,add me on 2go wit dondave111,i'll grease ur palm if u can help
Dondave11: I nid help on peeging.tk

plz,add me on 2go wit dondave111,i'll grease ur palm if u can help
send your details + work description to guru (at) obasimvilla.com
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by TeeVibes(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
miracle4: send your details + work description to guru (at) obasimvilla.com

what abt me?
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
please it's open for all . just send your details to the provided email
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by yenboy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
ipeters..com/

Need ur help on this Bros.
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by gabriel74: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
miracle4: buy a domain name and drop a note here to show your interest my blog is @ blog.obasimvilla.com

pls can you email? pleaes i want to discus with you gabrieliboro@yahoo.com
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by davidsonanire: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls i want to understand,

u mean if i gave you the domain and without any content, i mean any articles to put on the blog
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
davidson anire: pls i want to understand,

u mean if i gave you the domain and without any content, i mean any articles to put on the blog
if you tell me you niche i will give you 10 articles for free from my 50,000 plr articles basev
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by TeeVibes(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
miracle4: if you tell me you niche i will give you 10 articles for free from my 50,000 plr articles basev
bro am in the tech niche can you help me with the articles and u are not replying my mails anymore
Re: Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) by miracle4(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
TeeVibes:
bro am in the tech niche can you help me with the articles and u are not replying my mails anymore
don't seem to see any. you can use facebook.com/obasimvilla
sorry for any inconvenience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Website Development/programming In Lagos / [wapkiz Code] Stylish And Advance Social Media Icon Code / How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.