Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career (2435 Views)

9ice Signs New Record Label Deal And Fights To Revive Career / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / Is Jay-z Trying To Rekindle His Beef With Nas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career by onatisi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
oddy4real:
Address issues as a well bred person and stop name calling.
DO WE REALLY NEED TO ABUSE AND INSULT EACH OTHER ON NAIRALAND BEFORE WE MAKE A COMMENT. THAT IS SOMETHING VERY BAD ABOUT NAIRALAND, TRAINING GROUND TO LEAR INSULTS
Re: 9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
onatisi:
DO WE REALLY NEED TO ABUSE AND INSULT EACH OTHER ON NAIRALAND BEFORE WE MAKE A COMMENT. THAT IS SOMETHING VERY BAD ABOUT NAIRALAND, TRAINING GROUND TO LEAR INSULTS

i share your view too bro.......is very annoying especially 0n Nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career by onatisi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
~vicky~:

i share your view too bro.......is very annoying especially 0n Nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

all you have to do is make a point with mutual respect for each other but on many topic the first statement someone will make about ur contribution is either calling a fool or mumu , ppl should know that this site is not only been viewed by Nigerians alone but by many nationalities round the world and the impression we create about ourselves here will tells them a lot about our behavior and character as Nigerians.there are many examples of foreigners quoting statements made about Nigeria on nairaland against Nigeria and Nigerians outside Nigeria
Re: 9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career by mikuz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
tosinaded@:
9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career

Arant Nonsense! some one dropped a double classic album that sold out, and u re talking about "Fights to rekindle career"

Oshi oda
sold out for where ? Where did you get your stats from? Even in your own rating can you compare those two albums to the gongo aso album? How many of the tracks in those albums would you compare to classics like gongo aso,photocopy,wedding day and street credibility? Dont bring sentiments into this abeg.
Re: 9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career by yoji: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2012
Wait o! Wats goin on here? I don't even speak yoruba and stil BGV are 2 two best albums I've heard this year abi na last year sef. Heck I both them twice cos my friends and bro stole them. All this holier than thou attitude sef. Watz my biz wit 9ice private life? His music introduced him to me and with his music I shall forever judge him! am really @ loss to understand wat pple r talkin about.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Signs New Record Label Deal, Fights To Rekindle Career by cotzywitzy(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
@Yoji.... Guy u r the bomb... u sabi person.. I imagine why some people would think 9ice is off the chart BGV was one of his best selling Album...And about Diesel Music its true he signed a Marketing deal with them and not a recording Deal....

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3 Davido & DJ Ecool – Ada / ALBUM: Zoocci Coke Dope & Flame – Do Not Disturb / Dj Wal Latest Refix: Mr Eazi – Overload (ft. Slimcase & Mr Real) (dj Wal Refix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.