Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win (10029 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Albert708(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2012
KING Davidson has revealed the inspiration behind his WBO International light middleweight victory – a Nigerian prophet who predicted he would become a world champion.

The 27-year-old has been followed his whole career by Nigerian minister and televangelist T.B. Joshua, who gained notoriety for apparently predicting the death of Michael Jackson and faith healing injured sports stars such as Joseph Yobo.

T.B. Joshua founded The Synagogue, Church of All Nations in Nigeria, which attracts 15,000 followers to its weekly services and claims to have healed people will incurable diseases.

Joshua has backed Davidson, both finically and spiritually, and called the Southampton-based fighter moments before he entered the ring to defeat Joseph Lamptey to win the WBO title.

Davidson said: “He called me five minutes before my fight and said ‘be very careful of your opponent, he will try and hit you in the stomach.’ “He then asked me what I would do if someone tries to fight like that. I told him ‘to put up a good guard and keep out of reach.’ “He then said ‘you’ve got the key, now just do it, I know you will win.’ “It inspired me to go out and win and I want to thank him so much for following me throughout this career and everything he has said about me has come to pass.

“He said to me I would become a world champion.

“He told me from the start that this is written in the heavens and no one can change this destiny other than me if I take the wrong path in life.

“He put his reputation on the line and said to people that if I did not become a world champion then they should never ever respect him again.”

Davidson is already receiving offers of fights to defend his title but is about to jet off to Australia for a short break to see his son before coming back and making a decision.

However, he is adamant he would like to make one defence in Nigeria, in front of T.B. Joshua, and then hopes to quickly follow that up with another big fight back in Southampton.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/9797718.Nigerian_prophet_predicted_King_s_world_title_win/

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by damilola15: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2012
T.B Joshua has predictably become predictable.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by bknight: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2012
A misguided, miserable lot!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2012
People won't focus on what God called them for. That's if they were called in the first place. Instead they're busy predicting the price of Garri in Oyingbo market. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by ifihearam: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2012
As much as his predictions are tempting to believe,let the reverred prophet please tell us by his prophetic auction where the boko haramites are and how we can consume them within an hour,furthermore when we shall have constant power supply and jobs for our teeming youths.

4 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by ifihearam: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2012
@afam
Me sef tire ooo

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by CLIQBOY(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2012
So pastors don dey watch boxing nowadays?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Chinom(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2012
Will you peopole stop all these T.B. Joshua prediction nonsense.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by CHIDIEJIOGU: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2012
ifihearam: As much as his predictions are tempting to believe,let the reverred prophet please tell us by his prophetic auction where the boko haramites are and how we can consume them within an hour,furthermore when we shall have constant power supply and jobs for our teeming youths.

PLS DO NOT TEMPT GOD.
T.B JOSHUA IS A MAN OF GOD AND HE CONTINUES TO PROVE IT.
EVERY WORD THAT HAS COME FROM HIM HAS COME TO PASS.

7 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by EPOMA(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2012
afam4eva: People won't focus on what God called them for. That's if they were called in the first place. Instead they're busy predicting the price of Garri in Oyingbo market. Nonsense.
Your statement shows you don't read the Bible, prophet of old predicted famine , rain and so on, must you type something

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by dabrake(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2012
. “He called me five minutes before my fight and said ‘be very careful of your opponent, he will try and hit you in the stomach.’ “He then asked me what I would do if someone tries to fight like that. I told him ‘to put up a good guard and keep out of reach.’ “He then said ‘you’ve got the key, now just do it, I know you will win.’
Please allow me to laugh

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by truefact: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2012
ifihearam: As much as his predictions are tempting to believe,let the reverred prophet please tell us by his prophetic auction where the boko haramites are and how we can consume them within an hour,furthermore when we shall have constant power supply and jobs for our teeming youths.

asked your northern NSA for boko and asked your FG for power and jobs. mind you, you dont need predictions on such things, but good leadership
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Holadokun(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin I guess your father is a magician grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by mkmyers45(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

PLS DO NOT TEMPT GOD.

Guy park well abeg make i see road pass cheesy cheesy
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by mkmyers45(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2012
dabrake:
Please allow me to laugh

Make i join you ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by cyril83(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

PLS DO NOT TEMPT GOD.
bros why can't you tell your wanted,zimbabwe and cameroon fugitive pastor to respect himself, to be candid his case is getting outta control
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by ifihearam: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2012
@truefact
We don't need prediction on such things yet we need prediction on football and boxing matches
Na wa for una here sha
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by ayojango(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
mkmyers45:

Make i join you ooo grin grin grin grin

Abeg make I follow you
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by ifihearam: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
@chidi
I guess we are on same page here,if every word he says comes to pass,then let him speak for the betterment of our country and not one unprofitable prediction of boxing and football,how does that affect us
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
Whom God has ordained, no one can condemn. May God continually use you.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by lakesider(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pastor of gamblers
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by doublecross(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
are you a fool? his predictions are meaningless. I am sure God is not ready for meaningless predictions. God is a glory hungry God. if tb is a man of God, he will predict where the boko haramites are to save the countrys current situation and not all these rubish like predicting when the sun will shine, when the moon will be out and other rubish. do you think if he predicts where these boko haramites are and how we can get them, a whole lot of lives will not be converted in nigeria. get wise nigerians and stop killing yourself of lack of wisdom. infact that man is of the kingdom of hell. what rubish.
CHIDI EJIOGU:

PLS DO NOT TEMPT GOD.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by plantation(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
Why do we always get to hear abt dis predictions after the events hav been concluded? Prophet TB pls save the life of so many nigerians by predicting who the arrow heads of dis Boko haram are.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by seunadeolu(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by waja(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
God knows. Who am I to condemn.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by ebamma(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
this T B joshua is a clown,if he is truly a prophet of God,let him predict were bokoharam go attack next,no be to predict one useless boxing match were people were watch am no reach 1000.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by raynold17(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
this man should go and rest people are dying every week cos of boko haram still we here nothing of him predicting the location of there next attack.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Afam4eva(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
EPOMA:
Your statement shows you don't read the Bible, prophet of old predicted famine , rain and so on, must you type something
What has boxing got to do with the word of God? Use your brain.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by denzel2009: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
He can also predict the next NURTW fight.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by KINGwax(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
mkmyers45:

Guy park well abeg make i see road pass cheesy cheesy
pls laugh, but don't forget this part too:
“He told me from the start
that this is written in the
heavens and no one can
change this destiny other
than me if I take the
wrong path in life.
“He put his reputation on
the line and said to people
that if I did not become a
world champion then they
should never ever respect
him again.”
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
afam4eva:
What has boxing got to do with the word of God? Use your brain.

Afam is the biggest B.astard NL ever produced. How can u insult a man of God? Yesterday u insulted
Me despite telling u my age and now u wanna get consumed by the holy Ghost. U lack home training afam
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Faith can move mountains, Thanks TB Joshua, for waking up the sleeping giant in that man. I embrace success whether from satan or God, I can not judge, both are 2 sides of the same coin. Once again, faith move mountains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Foundation Gets Lagos State Support / WHO IS MOST DECORATED -KANU OR ETOO??? / Make Over 250,000 K Monthly By Following My Winning Tips Starting With Just 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.