Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye (13922 Views)

Reno Omokri: Senate Should Learn From Jonathan's Tolerance To Freedom Of Speech / Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP / FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by drnoel: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
who said impeach GEJ, 4 where. No be the same GEJ won carry house go court cos they invited him to come to the house. Politics in Nigeria is bullshit, people donät have the massess at heart only their selfish interest.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Gbawe: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
uzomagic: I think it absurd beyond words that there are persons here who genuinely think that any serious minded person saddled with the hectic business of government will be idle enough to to devote time, resources and energy to join issues with the their uninformed rants on Nairaland or even consider employing people to do same.

Oga, what will it be? Dell Vostros, Sony Vaio or Apple Mac book air/pro ? New upgrade 'deals' currently being handed out to the finest sycophants. please don't forget to submit your upgrade request form.

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by 999666: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
Anyone remember this topic:

https://www.nairaland.com/926467/diezani-team-goes-nl-assault

That is TEAM GEJ of the FABLED 40-LAPTOPS FAME on a test-run mission grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Pataki: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf:

We all know you are paid by El Rufai to tell the sort of lies above and glorify boko haram.
How much is your conscience weighed against that of your unborn generations?
Why are you so evil? Why take bribes to lie like you do?

Please provide a post wherein he has glorified boko haram or any of the names you have aforementioned?! undecided

Cheap lies, tomfoolery, has corrupted your mind. So much that, you now begin to see other well reasoning Nigerians like yourself.

Reno, it really must be a sorrowful life living up to promoting President Retardeen at all times.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Gbawe: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
TrueNaijaguy: Dino should not be taken serious at all. Does he thiink it's a military regime that with a wave of the President's hand, anyone would be in jail? If the President should do that they will still come up to accuse him of high handedness and brand him a dictator. Sacking of the some top NNPC officials, NSA and defence minister shows that GEJ is heeding the voice of of the people, Dino and his group will never see this as a positive step.

Nigerians should not be fooled by attention seekers. Dino's call for Diezani's sack have stopped making headlines he now turned to GEJ. We should know that the system is generally under transformation from all facets. GEJ is doing all he can to address all the grey issues given where we are coming from.

Calling for GEJ's impeachment is just a rant by a jobless individual that creates imaginary stories from the comfort of his bedroom just to discredit the sitting government because he's not part of it. Let's be wise.

My fellow Nairalanders, please indulge me for a few seconds to discern for yourself the "many laptops in a room" accusation of El Rufai at work. This poster has circa 25 posts. Go through them and see if they are not identical in theme and purpose to those of BeraBera with his own 20 post submissions. how is it possible for certain new posters to only be interested in a blind defense of GEJ and a rabid readiness to attack his perceived enemies?

EL Rufai only got it wrong about the number. He underestimated GEJ in my opinion. I think a 1000 laptops is a more realistic figure considering many, in a very short space of time, have joined this forum in droves to use all their few posts to praise GEJ and attack his percieved enemies. Sad to believe some Nigerians are so cheap. Then again, joblessness means, like their paymaster, they "don't give a damn" grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by superior1: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gbawe:

My fellow Nairalanders, please indulge me for a few seconds to discern for yourself the "many laptops in a room" accusation of El Rufai at work. This poster has circa 25 posts. Go through them and see if they are not identical in theme and purpose to those of BeraBera with his own 20 post submissions. how is it possible for certain new posters to only be interested in a blind defense of GEJ and a rabid readiness to to attack his perceived enemies?

EL Rufai only got it wrong about the number. He underestimated GEJ in my opinion. I think a 1000 laptops is a more realistic figure considering many, in a very short space of time, have joined this forum in droves to use all their few posts to praise GEJ and attack his percieved enemies. Sad to believe some Nigerians are so cheap. Then again, joblessness means they "don't give a dame" grin grin grin grin grin

Gbawe Gbawe, una wan comot Alibaba and the 40 thieves beaf and the 40 laptops for Job?

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Beaf: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pataki:

Please provide a post wherein he has glorified boko haram or any of the names you have aforementioned?! undecided

Cheap lies, tomfoolery, has corrupted your mind. So much that, you now begin to see other well reasoning Nigerians like yourself.

Reno, it really must be a sorrowful life living up to promoting President Retardeen at all times.

Lol! Let the man defend himself na!

Right from the outset, you contributed exactly zero to the thread. All you have done is haul insults like a mentally malformed mongrel.
Well, its what you are paid to do. I see you've offered no defence for the fact that you are a paid goon.

Paid agent, you have been id'd, in case you missed it:
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by noiseless: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
The worst shame infact should be on those screaming and shouting, that a president aided or used someone to expose another man who was trusted to expose criminals in the land. Why on eart should anyone open his/her mouth to condemn any action that led to exposing these your "lawmakers" if those political desperados are not themselves worse than MALAM FAROUK? And by the way, did GEJ force or jujued MALAM FAROUK to take the bribe? If you want to criticise anyone do so constructively and not for the sake of it, orderwise you expose yourselves as the worst MALAM FAROUKS or HELL RUFIRES of this world. I wish all of those criminals equally exposed with whatever "tactics" that was used on the DWARF CRIMINAL MALAM.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Mandelaguy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Dino is a 3rd class actor and ignorant Nigerians are his spectators!
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Beaf: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
noiseless: The worst shame infact should be on those screaming and shouting, that a president aided or used someone to expose another man who was trusted to expose criminals in the land. Why on eart should anyone open his/her mouth to condemn any action that led to exposing these your "lawmakers" if those political desperados are not themselves worse than MALAM FAROUK? And by the way, did GEJ force or jujued MALAM FAROUK to take the bribe? If you want to criticise anyone do so constructively and not for the sake of it, orderwise you expose yourselves as the worst MALAM FAROUKS or HELL RUFIRES of this world. I wish all of those criminals equally exposed with whatever "tactics" that was used on the DWARF CRIMINAL MALAM.

They are only doing what they ar paid to do. Ask Gbawe.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]We all know you are paid by El Rufai to tell the sort of lies above and glorify boko haram.
How much is your conscience weighed against that of your unborn generations?
Why are you so evil? Why take bribes to lie like you do?[/size]

I wish i knew him in person, it would have been nice grin grin grin grin grin

BEAF THE LEADER OF THE 40 MAN ABUJA LAPTOP SET UP TO DERAIL NIGERIANS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.

BEAF the self confessed RENO OKRIRIRIRIRIRIRKRKRKRKRI
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by werepeLeri: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
LOL - El Rufai's paid agents are being exposed.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by ubandire(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf: This is the same Dino Melaye dancing outside at the news of Farouks problems.
Now he is involved in twisting the truth too. What a clown!
Maybe dollars don enter cap again, jare! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/730845_melaye_jpg273a6063d7958ef0900d30aae7dabeba

And he has one of el rufai's iPad looooool

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
superior1: Some where in Aso rock, there is a door marked '40 laptops Operations'[b][/b]

Beaf--- abeg make i attack gbawe, dedeike u dey deal with pataki
Dedeike--- bros, this gbawe dey throw u bad punch o, wetin we go do him now? abeg maybel start another thread on gbawe, he is El-rufai paid agent

grin grin grin Crying and laughing @d same time. lwkmd grin
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
In furtherance of the cause of a corrupt government, no bridge is considered too far cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by kiyosaki1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
honeric01:

I wish i knew him in person, it would have been nice grin grin grin grin grin

BEAF THE LEADER OF THE 40 MAN ABUJA LAPTOP SET UP TO DERAIL NIGERIANS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.

BEAF the self confessed RENO OKRIRIRIRIRIRIRKRKRKRKRI
I HAVE SAID THE ABOVE ABOUT THIS JOKE CALL BEAF TIMES AND TIMES AGAIN. THE BIBLE SAID OUT OF THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE A TRUTH IS CONFIRM.BEAF CHANGE YOUR WICKED WAYS TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE FLY WEY NO DEY HEAR WORD NA HIN DEY FOLLOW DEADI BODY ENTER GRAVE A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Gbawe: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
werepeLeri: LOL - El Rufai's paid agents are being exposed.

Why are you GEJ fans such a shameless embodiment of how unintelligent your messiah is? Let me, once again, make of a fool of you guys and show that your parents wasted their money educating your empty heads when they should have sent you to the farm.

Please show the Nairalanders who joined recently, with 30 posts or less, and have only posted to rabidly support El Rufai while villifying GEJ automatically. Do this and prove your accusation , once and for all, that El Rufai is paying anyone.

Meanwhile, no Nairalander needs proof of the opposite i.e the fact that, suddenly, many new posters have joined Nairaland and their limited discussions only stretches as far as attacking GEJ's perceived opponent and lavishing sycophantic praises on a President everyone, even beyond Nigeria, admit is failing woefully.

EL rufai goofed with "30 laptops". I hereby augment it, based on Nairaland alone, to 3,000.00 laptops grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gbawe:

Entirely correct perspective. Balanced Nigerians who see the big picture, vis-a-vis the characters involved, can only look on in shame at how majority of Nigerians, with their susceptibility to being 'played', have once again been divided and conquered easily to the extent they only fight each other while taking side with one crook (Lawan) or the other (Otedola) with the substantive issue now forgotten i.e bringing to book the fuel subsidy scammers and all those involved in getting Nigeria to this pathetic and laughable situation where billions are stolen with the Government only able to dance around in a macabre and impotent fashion.

Anyway, from discussions on NL so far regarding the saga, it is 'mission accomplished' for the corrupt Nigerian Government. Corruption wins.

THAT IS HOW 95% OF US ARE IN THESE HELL CALLED NIGERIA. VERY GULLIBLE AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY CONSTIPATED SET OF PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR TRIBE,REGION NOR RELIGION. NW WE ARE ALL CHASING SHADOWS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO REMEMBER THE NEW YEAR GIFT THAT MADE THEM TOOK TO THE STREET(FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL). WE TRULY DESERVE WHAT WE GET FROM OUR LEADERS.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by dedeike: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
superior1:

Hello Laptop No 15. At the rate u are going, u will soon become laptop No 3 or so. Keep it up
you are as lame and dumb as those who hired you to spread falsehood on Nairaland. If you were a bit smart, you would have taken time to review my profile on Nairaland before sending this laughable post. I have a rich history of meaningful and quality debates on this forum dating back to 2009. Just go to my profile and verify. You can also click on my previous posts. Its there for all to see. So when you reduce my facts on issue to that of a paid agent, I can't help but laugh. By implication, you mean I was hired by previous administrations and Gej came and retained me. What cock and bull story! The problem with most of you Guys is that you have been so much accustomed to blackmail and falsehood on this forum. So you do not want to entertain anyone who appears to burst your bubble with factual superior argument. It's a pity.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by jmaine: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
Battle of the paid agents grin . . . .Interesting cool
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by TrueNaijaguy: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Gbawe:

My fellow Nairalanders, please indulge me for a few seconds to discern for yourself the "many laptops in a room" accusation of El Rufai at work. This poster has circa 25 posts. Go through them and see if they are not identical in theme and purpose to those of BeraBera with his own 20 post submissions. how is it possible for certain new posters to only be interested in a blind defense of GEJ and a rabid readiness to attack his perceived enemies?

EL Rufai only got it wrong about the number. He underestimated GEJ in my opinion. I think a 1000 laptops is a more realistic figure considering many, in a very short space of time, have joined this forum in droves to use all their few posts to praise GEJ and attack his percieved enemies. Sad to believe some Nigerians are so cheap. Then again, joblessness means, like their paymaster, they "don't give a damn" grin grin grin grin grin

You are simply an unrepentant ignoramus. How on earth do you think you can intimidate forum members by calling them paid agents just because they don't share the same view with you? You have simply shown that you are following the footsteps of your dictatorial mentors. You were once new on this forum and I'm sure that so many people join on daily basis so how does it concern you?

Is NairaLand your personal property? Is this forum meant for only people that are unresonably against whatever the government is doing? When has it become a crime to support GEJ's policies? People like you are so dumb that they can't understand that there's always existence of diverging views even in our families and that's why your benefactors will never smell power again.

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Gbawe: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
byrron:

THAT IS HOW 95% OF US ARE IN THESE HELL CALLED NIGERIA. VERY GULLIBLE AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY CONSTIPATED SET OF PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR TRIBE,REGION NOR RELIGION. NW WE ARE ALL CHASING SHADOWS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO REMEMBER THE NEW YEAR GIFT THAT MADE THEM TOOK TO THE STREET(FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL). WE TRULY DESERVE WHAT WE GET FROM OUR LEADERS.

Indeed. Difficult to maintain hope for Nigeria when one sees the people themselves doing/saying things that leaves you with no choice but to conclude that Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. Otherwise, what on god's earth should move our focus away from the billions stolen in the name of fuel subsidy only for us to now be absorbed with this petty catfight involving a highly insignificant amount in comparison to the fuel subsidy theft that has put a whole Nation in serious trouble?

[size=14pt]A nation of politically sophisticated folks would not make the Farouk-Otedola saga the main issue because it is obvious that is what some want.
[/size]

We should, if politically sophisticated, ask for the Farouk-Otedola distraction to be brought to an end quickly so we can focus on the main issue which remains identifying and punishing those who have piled misery on the average Nigerian, with their greed and looting, to the the extent he cannot even enjoy the small benefit of coming from an oil-producing nation when already ravaged by excruciating poverty and deprivation.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by edogram1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
Oboy nor be small oh. So una don spoil nairaland be that? Hahaha, where seun? U dey look this people. Abeg beaf make una link me up to Gej make i join una cheap from the 40 abuja laptop. Haha.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Gbawe: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
TrueNaijaguy:

You are simply an unrepentant ignoramus. How on earth do you think you can intimidate forum members by calling them paid agents just because they don't share the same view with you? You have simply shown that you are following the footsteps of your dictatorial mentors. You were once new on this forum and I'm sure that so many people join on daily basis so how does it concern you?

Is NairaLand your personal property? Is this forum meant for only people that are unresonably against whatever the government is doing? When has it become a crime to support GEJ's policies? People like you are so dumb that they can't understand that there's always existence of diverging views even in our families and that's why your benefactors will never smell power again.

Oga, stop the noise. What is your 'Poison'? Dell Vostros? Sony Vaio? Mac book?
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by superior1: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
dedeike: you are as lame and dumb as those who hired you to spread falsehood on Nairaland. If you were a bit smart, you would have taken time to review my profile on Nairaland before sending this laughable post. I have a rich history of meaningful and quality debates on this forum dating back to 2009. Just go to my profile and verify. You can also click on my previous posts. Its there for all to see. So when you reduce my facts on issue to that of a paid agent, I can't help but laugh. By implication, you mean I was hired by previous administrations and Gej came and retained me. What cock and bull story! The problem with most of you Guys is that you have been so much accustomed to blackmail and falsehood on this forum. So you do not want to entertain anyone who appears to burst your bubble with factual superior argument. It's a pity.

dedeike Laptop No 15, abeg no vex, i just dey commend d good job u dey do for ya master.

I have checked your so called rich history on NL, I am not impressed. You terrible looking lowlife
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by ubandire(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Disgraced and Dismissed for unparliamentary conduct,rejected by his people at the polls,after opting for the bosom of women of easy virtue to legislative duties he has suddenly realised the work of the legislature.Unfortunately he lost the opportunity to contribute his own quota and has ended up as a disgrace to our generation.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Gbawe: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
superior1:

dedeike Laptop No 15, abeg no vex, i just dey commend d good job u dey do for ya master.

I have checked your so called rich history on NL, I am not impressed. You terrible looking lowlife

My brother, abeg take care OOO. Once upgraded to a Mac book, this dude will go Jackie Chan on your azz !!!! Hope you don prepare because I hear upgrade is on the way same as the 'extra' allocation that allowed many to join NL and contribute all their post towards licking GEJ's azz while attacking Tinubu, El Rufai, Buhari et al. You have been warned.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by ubandire(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
superior1:

If u weren't a half wit u would have addressed the issues raised and not resort to name calling,I knw ur type.You and ur paymasters are always shying away from meaningful debates.CHEAP UNINTELLIGENT FAKE FELLOW.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by ubandire(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
kiyosaki1: I HAVE SAID THE ABOVE ABOUT THIS JOKE CALL BEAF TIMES AND TIMES AGAIN. THE BIBLE SAID OUT OF THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE A TRUTH IS CONFIRM.BEAF CHANGE YOUR WICKED WAYS TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE FLY WEY NO DEY HEAR WORD NA HIN DEY FOLLOW DEADI BODY ENTER GRAVE A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Hahahhahahaha the loquacious and lousy ZEBBY is at it again.where have you been?missed ur comedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hausas (an Alternate Pespective) / Uncertainty As Akeredolu’s Quit Notice Expires Tomorrow / 2023 Election: TBN's Statement On The Blocking Of Its Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.