Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School (6738 Views)

Father Rapes 12-yr-old Daughter In Bayelsa, Aborts Pregnancy(photo) / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student / 75-yr Old Herbalist Arrested For Defiling 12-yr Old Boy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Freiburger(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
swiftycool: I see a great future in this boy! Imagine being sensible enough to know the value of stolen scrap at age 12, imagine what he can steal by age 22 grin
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by swiftycool(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
andyanders: Out of hunger to go to school, he did what he did.

From ur statement it seems he's justified for what he did based on the reason.
So we can say, Out of hunger to feed his family, Anini robbed a bank
Or
Out of hunger to provide for his family Sergent Rogers joined Abachas hit squad to kill Kudi Abiola!

Its likely the boy might grow up beliving crime is not bad if its for a good cause . . Right?

Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Raxxye(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
I hope this isn‘t a licence for the boy and an encouragement for other children to take into stealing in the name of buying books.

Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Tee197: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
T-smooth:
just chop off his hand, there is no excuse for stealing he is a liar jor!!!
look at urself...look at how foolish ur tots r..are u perfect urslf?.... abi u wan tok say u no worse pass d boi? Idiots..na ur head dem go chop off....dull

Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by nagoma(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
gst101: i was impressed! May be its a wrong or not too complete view i had of sharia law. Somebody pls educate be better!

It won't work . Your indoctrination is complete.
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by ZUBY77(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Clapping for the judge

Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by GATomcruise: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
cryThe judge know his work.and he have a very good life experence.hope he would be in heaven to judge good people of this world.
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Nwunuken(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
mukina2:

oh God!help dis boy to be somebody in future.
Source
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Biggyd2: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thank goodness!!! Was practically holding my breath until I read the last paragraph. wink cheesy
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This is highly commendable especially coming from an area where western education is forbidden.

There's no type of reasoning I haven't seen on NL. But this coming from bluetooth. I always thought you were more intelligent and matured than that.
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by brixton: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
God bleSs d judge! Sometimes we complain of nt aving nuff yet we ve cme so far in life...
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by ikmoore2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
BlueMurder:

How did you come about the bolded? shocked

from Boko Haram of course!!
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by neeyee88: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
SERIOUSLY, THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HEARD ABOUT THE SHARIA SO FAR...AND I M DEEPLY IMPRESSED. #CLAPPING# cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by lillies: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
if na OAU na maximum shi shi dey go give am for AWO HALL CAFE
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
amosy007:
lmao may be killslam islam and sharia is not all abt killing, violence and amputation anyway grin
_
Shut your shithole. There hasn't been, there isn't, and there could never be peace in Islam. Those two words are mutually exclusive. This little boy is just the amalgam.
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
amosy007:
lmao may be killslam islam and sharia is not all abt killing, violence and amputation anyway grin
_
Shut your shithole. There hasn't been, there isn't, and there could never be peace in Islam. Those two words are mutually exclusive. This little boy is just the amalgam.
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by neeyee88: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
swiftycool:

From ur statement it seems he's justified for what he did based on the reason.
So we can say, Out of hunger to feed his family, Anini robbed a bank
Or
Out of hunger to provide for his family Sergent Rogers joined Abachas hit squad to kill Kudi Abiola!

Its likely the boy might grow up beliving crime is not bad if its for a good cause . . Right?

ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR COMMITTING A CRIME BUT IN THIS CASE, BUT THIS BOY IS A MINOR...HE PRATICALLY DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS LEFT N RIGHT. HE DID WHAT HE DID OUT OF IMMATURITY BUT THE ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS...ANINI WAS A FULLY-GROWN ARMED ROBBER/MURDERER, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. IF THIS BOY HAD STOLEN JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT CASE BUT HE EVEN SHOWED WHAT HE USED THE MONEY FOR. THE BEST WAY TO HELP THE BOY FROM COMMITING SUCH AGAIN WAS TO REMOVE THE CAUSE OF THE ACT....THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE JUGDE DID...YOU SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THAT. (HOW MANY KIDS AT HOME STEAL MUMMY'S MONEY FROM UNDER HER PILLOW? DO THEY GET CRUCIFIED FOR THAT?)
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by kasim155: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nice judgement!llllllllll
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by horny4u(f): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2012
The judge is a compassionate man....

Can we charge Faroukdim and Otedola to this Sharia court that have taken more than scrap metal from us?
Re: 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School by NiceKid2(f): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2012
ndsmartt: This cant be true. Katsina state runs free education at both primary n secondary school level.. Text books, exercise books n oda schl materials are given to all students free of charge... Spare me dis cook n bull story
I thought there was free education in northern Nigeria...He may be honest, but which kind of books, bags, etc did he buy with N10,000? N Encyclopedia e buy? As 4 d judge, that was a good one in deed but I jut hope d boy doesn't continue in d act of stealing thinking that he'll always be justified.

Criminals Cloning Government Websites – DSS / This young man committed Suicide in the Early hours of today (PICS) / See What A Young Man Underwent To Be Initiated Into Eiye Confraternity. Photos