Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? (51164 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
I want to know why male corpers like sleeping with their female students?
I was once a corp member, so why do we like doing it? i hv to state it clear here i did not bleep any gal less than 18yrs when i was serving at OFFI-ORON, the youngest i bleep was 19yrs old in SS1.

i noticed that in the rural areas in south South part of our country that those students in SS1-3 are mostly between 18-25yrs of age both male and females.i once hv this student in my class, a notorious noise maker but his Above 28yrs old, i dont even punish him because thats like bullying my DAD.
In my host community, their is no Electricity,no bore hole and no road. we do buy pure water on a weekly basis, if their is no Rain for a week we do visit the River.

Let me also tell u the fun part of the River, it is true that their are no electricity but we do enjoy our HD screen at the River, cos we have a lot of gal bathing naked their.even if we hv water we do go their every morning and night to watch the naked Chelsea and Man U swim and it is a fun to behold till one stupid female corper went to the village head and reported to him that we hv no business at the River but only to watch the naked gals swim and the female corpers watch the male swim with their long thing. After then when ever the females see us coming some willRun out of the water while some will preffer to show off their natural things.

i miss OFFI, I MISS OKOBO L.G.A and I miss ORON and I miss the Fun.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nosu(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
U don't no wat u are doing. U are destroying lives and all u can say is 'I like it'

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Saraha1(f): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2012
And you dnt mind if any of these student is possessed?

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Pacify: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Do you know why many corpers end up not getting jobs or even good jobs after service? That is the number one reason! They have sold their destinies to punnies and expect to go scot-free. I fear for all of you who indulge in such acts. If you check the statistics, we have more male than female graduates who do not have jobs because these males engage in things that have consequences. Enjoy your life but remember that nothing good comes for free, there is a price to pay!

79 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
@sarah,i don't think that they hv any evil in them to them it is fun. @pacify, that is not the reason females get job this days more than the men it is becos females give their body for that job period.

41 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by d33jy85: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
0mo austino I 4 like redeploy to ur area so I can take sum of d load off ur hands smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by secnelly: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Well, i must add, fresh blood is sweeter and the students're easier to woe than villagers or ur fellow corper. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by secnelly: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Well, i must add, fresh blood is sweeter and the students're easier to woe than villagers or ur fellow corper.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2012
UcLloyd: grin

My brother na Akwa Ibom I wan serve this Nov...abeg where this school wey u dey serve dey? I wan jollificate like u ojare! Leave wetin all these holier than them dey vomit...Nothing sweet pass free constant, different punnies ojare
Omoo my school dey for Oron you are welcm to join me jor
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by chuquiz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sarah a: And you dnt mind if any of these student is possessed?
what do you mean possessed?,
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Saraha1(f): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
What generation are you from that make's you not to comprehend? Lol
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by SimplYeahmee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
o42austino: @sarah,i don't think that they hv any evil in them to them it is fun. @pacify, that is not the reason females get job this days more than the men it is becos females give their body for that job period.

Wat a pity?
Will it be written on their heads by the devil who wants to destroy u that stay away I have possessed this one and I dnt want ur lyf nd destiny to be destroyd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by chuquiz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sarah a: What generation are you from that make's you not to comprehend? Lol
we have evolved if you must know!, always give a rational explanation to things.
you think everyone would discern what you mean by 'possessed.
jeez!!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
Bobos d vex!!!! I swear... Omo ehhh.. ♍Ƹ Йą Batch B i b sef... I d ask mysef dis same question (wetin i ƓƟ du to avoid sex durin service year)...
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2012
=D ,' ' '
<\¸,' '
Λ. .(=| laf wey make me pee for my popsy's new suit.) !!!!! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ skul ƓƟ d small hard Fø̲̣̣я̅ that kin tin jorrr.. Йą hostel all students d A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ we corpers d outside skul..(tnk God ) cos... DAT could av bin d begining of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wahal .. But, i believe i can win DAT temptation ni Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nosu(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2012
When u na don carry death sentence, e na eyes go clear. M.U.M.U, wey believe say e wise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
etochi11: =D ,' ' '
<\¸,' '
Λ. .(=| laf wey make me pee for my popsy's new suit.) !!!!! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ skul ƓƟ d small hard Fø̲̣̣я̅ that kin tin jorrr.. Йą hostel all students d A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ we corpers d outside skul..(tnk God ) cos... DAT could av bin d begining of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wahal .. But, i believe i can win DAT temptation ni Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo
hmmmm ok nah ur service year no go sweet
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
Nosu: When u na don carry death sentence, e na eyes go clear. M.U.M.U, wey believe say e wise.
u be fool infact all ur families are fool
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by naijacann: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
Abeg which school in Oron be that make I see if I go relocate my service state from Abuja to AKW'Ibom
Afterall wetin I even dey abuja dey do self,mcheeeeewwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hahahaha!!! Bois aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ smiling.. Йą small children we d talk of ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ dis Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo!!! ₪☺ b undergraduates.. Innocent children with innocent mind
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by naijacann: 5:09am On Aug 29, 2012
@Etochi,
Who tell u say dem dey innocent.
These students fit sell u if u don't know
Dem dey chop, clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
Guy. Dem innocent ni Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo ! Cos Йą secondary skul dem b Йą
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by ogbesco: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2012
There is absolutely everything bad 4 a male copper to have sexual intercourse with a female students. Thats fornication(sin against the holy spirit)

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by ogbesco: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2012
ogbesco: There is absolutely everything bad 4 a male copper to have sexual intercourse with a female students. Thats fornication(sin against the holy spirit)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.