Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. (23539 Views)

Poll: WHAT YOU THINK

This poll has ended

F&D Fuel Booster!! 30% Fuel Saver!!! Distributors/marketers Wanted Nationwide / I Need A Business Partner, Lots Of Business Opportunities, Come See Things Yourself. / Moringa Oleifera, A Antidote To Hiv, Malnulrition, Clean Water And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by scrollz: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
STEP UP AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE tongue AND FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT FOR HELP.WHY QUEUE FOR ANTI RETRO VIRAL DRUGS (ARV'S)WHEN YOU CAN ACCESS CURE WITH THE N.A.F.D.A.C APPROVED "HIV BUSTERS"PREPARED FOR EACH PATIENTS CASE SEVERITY shocked WHICH WITH 1 MONTH DOSAGE ERADICATES HIV AIDS AFTER 3MONTHS. THIS REMEDY IS NOT FOR FULL BLOWN AIDS PATIENTS BUT FOR PATIENTS TESTED POSITIVE OR IN EARLY STAGES OF THE ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY (AIDS). THERE WOULD BE A DISCOUNT PRICE FOR 50 NIGERIANS WHICH WOULD INCLUDE AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT FOR PURCHASE, SERIAL NUMBER,OUR WEBSITE, HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR REMEDY,OUR BACKGROUND OFFICES AND OUTLETS ACROSS NIGERIA WOULD BE SENT TO YOU IN AN HOUR ACT NOW!!!! shocked THIS OFFER WOULD LAST FOR 30DAYS. INTERESTED PERSON COULD CONSULT REPRESENTATIVE.: PATRICK 07038478588.07062868600. THIS HOLISTIC APPROACH HAS BEEN TESTED TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED BY THE NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION CONTROL..N.A.F.D,A.C. ITS TIME TO ERADICATE HIV AIDS FROM AFRICA IT BEGINS WITH US. DISTANCE IS NO BARRIER WE SEND THROUGH COURIER SERVICE. WE ALSO PROVIDE FACILITIES FOR ACCOMMODATION, HOSPITALIZATION IN A SERENE AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
THE HOLISTIC NATURAL REMEDY BEING SUGGESTED FOR RESTORING GOOD HEALTH, VITALITY, AND TOTAL CURE IN HIV-AIDS SUFFERERS; IS A COMBINATION OF HERBAL, NUTRITIONAL AND PSYCHO-SOCIAL THERAPIES AT THE RIGHT TIME AND IN RIGHT PROPORTION.
NOTABLE AMONG THE USEFUL HERBS FOR HIV-AIDS, ARE ALOE VERA,ALLIUM SATIVUM,HARPAGOPHYTUM ZEYHERI, ECHINACEA AUGUSTIFOLIA, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE.
THE SET OF REMEDY FOR HIV TOTAL CURE TO BE USED FOR ONE MONTH ONLY.

NATURAL REMEDIES FOR KILLER DISEASES;

N.A.F.D.A.C- APPROVED NATURAL/ HERBAL REMEDIES FOR CHRONIC DISEASES ;
HEPATITIS,DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, S.T.D'S, STAPHYLOCOCCAL INFECTIONS, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, INFERTILITY,FIBROIDS, IMPOTENCE, AZOOSPERMIA, PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT, ARTHRITIS, KIDNEY INFECTION, ASTHMA, SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, TUBERCULOSIS, HERMIA,TYPHOID,EPILEPSY, STROKE.

I"LL BE HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSES AND FEED-BACK, AFTER GOING THROUGH THE THERAPY, TO SERVE, AS LIVING TESTIMONIES IN HELPING OTHERS. GOD BLESS YOU. : EXPECT MY BLOG SOON.... grin

\\
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by Yettyshowguy(f): 1:36am On Nov 20, 2013
do you have herbs for fertility problems and how much it?
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by diablos: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2013
scrollz: STEP UP AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE tongue AND FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT FOR HELP.WHY QUEUE FOR ANTI RETRO VIRAL DRUGS (ARV'S)WHEN YOU CAN ACCESS CURE WITH THE N.A.F.D.A.C APPROVED "HIV BUSTERS"PREPARED FOR EACH PATIENTS CASE SEVERITY shocked WHICH WITH 1 MONTH DOSAGE ERADICATES HIV AIDS AFTER 3MONTHS. THIS REMEDY IS NOT FOR FULL BLOWN AIDS PATIENTS BUT FOR PATIENTS TESTED POSITIVE OR IN EARLY STAGES OF THE ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY (AIDS). THERE WOULD BE A DISCOUNT PRICE FOR 50 NIGERIANS WHICH WOULD INCLUDE AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT FOR PURCHASE, SERIAL NUMBER,OUR WEBSITE, HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR REMEDY,OUR BACKGROUND OFFICES AND OUTLETS ACROSS NIGERIA WOULD BE SENT TO YOU IN AN HOUR ACT NOW!!!! shocked THIS OFFER WOULD LAST FOR 30DAYS. INTERESTED PERSON COULD CONSULT REPRESENTATIVE.: PATRICK 07038478588.07062868600. THIS HOLISTIC APPROACH HAS BEEN TESTED TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED BY THE NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION CONTROL..N.A.F.D,A.C. ITS TIME TO ERADICATE HIV AIDS FROM AFRICA IT BEGINS WITH US. DISTANCE IS NO BARRIER WE SEND THROUGH COURIER SERVICE. WE ALSO PROVIDE FACILITIES FOR ACCOMMODATION, HOSPITALIZATION IN A SERENE AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
THE HOLISTIC NATURAL REMEDY BEING SUGGESTED FOR RESTORING GOOD HEALTH, VITALITY, AND TOTAL CURE IN HIV-AIDS SUFFERERS; IS A COMBINATION OF HERBAL, NUTRITIONAL AND PSYCHO-SOCIAL THERAPIES AT THE RIGHT TIME AND IN RIGHT PROPORTION.
NOTABLE AMONG THE USEFUL HERBS FOR HIV-AIDS, ARE ALOE VERA,ALLIUM SATIVUM,HARPAGOPHYTUM ZEYHERI, ECHINACEA AUGUSTIFOLIA, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE.
THE SET OF REMEDY FOR HIV TOTAL CURE TO BE USED FOR ONE MONTH ONLY.

NATURAL REMEDIES FOR KILLER DISEASES;

N.A.F.D.A.C- APPROVED NATURAL/ HERBAL REMEDIES FOR CHRONIC DISEASES ;
HEPATITIS,DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, S.T.D'S, STAPHYLOCOCCAL INFECTIONS, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, INFERTILITY,FIBROIDS, IMPOTENCE, AZOOSPERMIA, PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT, ARTHRITIS, KIDNEY INFECTION, ASTHMA, SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, TUBERCULOSIS, HERMIA,TYPHOID,EPILEPSY, STROKE.

I"LL BE HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSES AND FEED-BACK, AFTER GOING THROUGH THE THERAPY, TO SERVE, AS LIVING TESTIMONIES IN HELPING OTHERS. GOD BLESS YOU. : EXPECT MY BLOG SOON.... grin

\\

υʀє α ɗєʀαηgєɗ, ρѕуċнσтιċ, мαℓαɗσʀιċ ѕтαʀк ιɗισт ωнσ ρσѕѕιвℓу ℓσѕт ιт ƒʀσм вℓσωιηg herbs grin ƒιηɗ ɗ ηєαʀєѕт ρѕуċнιαтʀιċ ƒσʀ мєηтαℓ єναℓυαтιση в4 ιтѕ тσσ ℓαтє undecided
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by LisaMorrison: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2014
THANKS TO THE GREAT AKULA FOR HELPING ME TO CURE MY HIV-AIDS

My Name is Lisa Morrison,and I'm from the United States,is the only Dr Akula who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, I have tried almost everything but I could?t find any solution on my disease,i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Sarah about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he following week Great Akula mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,Email: greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe my life.His Email address
is: greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com or you can call him via his cell phone number on +2348074839242

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by MrTemple(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lisamorrison Wey jst open acct, u even get mind put person pix seff. Hmmmm God dey o

2 Likes

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by emilyc20: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
I am from Canada, I want to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, I got infected with HIV AIDS disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell caster from Africa who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster via his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7days, I am now HIV Negative (-) all thanks to Dr Aziza. Contact this great herbal spell caster via his email azizahealingtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by familierl: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
@emily20 its quite clear to me that you are only using this medium to commit some sort of fraud, you have different threads where you claim to come from Australia,Usa and now canada. can you just tell us what you want?
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by candral55: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truthfully, i was tested HIV + positive last 3years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strengthen, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, for allowing my fiance make sex to me insecurely without protection, although i never knew he is HIV positive. So last few 4days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herb Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr Atiti the traditional healer’s email id, and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home were by all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr Atiti called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now HIV negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called Browning Lewis that i am now HIV NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i recede to him all i went through with Dr Atiti I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healing, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email atitilovespell@gmail.com
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by candral55: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truthfully, i was tested HIV + positive last 3years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strengthen, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, for allowing my fiance make sex to me insecurely without protection, although i never knew he is HIV positive. So last few 4days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herb Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr Atiti the traditional healer’s email id, and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home were by all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr Atiti called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now HIV negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called Browning Lewis that i am now HIV NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i recede to him all i went through with Dr Atiti I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healing, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email atitilovespell@gmail.com''

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by Ohara073: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Though i haven't met DR CARO, but i have being hearing and seeing his wonderful deeds on people's life.. This made me contacted him because i was also diagnosed of HIV, When i contacted Her, without wasting time, She started Her Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i am now cured after using Her herbal Medicine.. You can also reach her on carosolutionhome@hotmail.com or carosolutionhome@gmail.com or reach her on her website: carosolutionhome.webs.com

1 Like

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by nelly32: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
I was been suffering hard ship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at dr.babaodionhivcuregmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr odion, mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,Email: dr.babaodionhivcure@gmail.com call for help +2347055135379.
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by invisibility: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
FRAUDULENT LIARS!!!

FRAUDULENT LIARS!!!

FRAUDULENT LIARS!!!!

FRAUDULENT LIARS!!!!

Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by princearata: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2015
I am from los angeles,california, I want to testify on how i got cured from HIV AIDS, I got infected with HIV AIDS disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell caster from Africa who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster via his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7days, I am now HIV Negative (-) all thanks to Dr. ODUMEGU . Contact this great herbal spell caster via his Email: dr.odumeguspiritualhome@gmail.com Goodluck.
Re: At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. by perryy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where is your base? And how real is your claim that it has been approved by nafdac? Give me the nafdac niber ,let me confirm before I roll out my hard earned money for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Renmoney Mfb Ltd Cash Loans For Salary Earners In Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan And Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.