Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin (1450 Views)

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Farouk Lawan Trial Starts Next Week. / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Autolord: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) questioned the Chairman of the House’s Adhoc Committee on Petroleum Subsidy, Hon. Farouk Lawan, over bribery allegation involving $600,000.

A video recording purportedly showing the bride money exchanging hands is in the possession of the EFCC.

Hon. Lawan has since denied being the one captured in the clip, collecting marked dollar bills.

Speaker of the House, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal and other lawmakers have disowned Lawan over his selfishness in not sharing out the money collected as is customary.

Actors in the drama:

Mr Femi Otedola of Zenon oil has claimed responsibility for the sting operation which led to the video recording.

Mr Otedola, too stingy to pay a bribe, invited the SSS to monitor his discussions with Hon. Farouk.

Otedola also cleverly (stingily?) got the security agency to provide the marked dollars allegedly paid to Lawan and one Boniface.

A former head of state is said to have handed the tape to the house of reps after viewing it and discovering it wasn’t the Indian Movie Otedola promised him. This infuriated him much.

Latest developments:

Bowing to immense pressures to clear his name, Hon. Lawan has now revealed a dark family secret, namely, that a dark sheep exists in the family in the person of none other than the honorable’s own identical twin brother.

This revelation, which was understandably heart wrenching for the lawmaker to disclose, fully exonerates Lawan from collecting the bribe as it was his twin, Loki, impersonating Lawan, who demanded and collected the bribe and was subsequently filmed by SSS agents.

In a press statement released by the family, spokesperson for the honorable member said:

“We can see how he (Loki) could have deceived everybody including the SSS. Both he and our son, Lawan, are very difficult to tell apart and only we family members can differentiate them.

“We implore the public to please leave us alone during this trying period as we deal with the disgrace that this bad egg has once again brought upon us.

It was further disclosed that the mischievous twin has since gone into hiding as he often does and may never be found until he decides to surface again.

Oil Companies Chiefs are said to have funded the SSS/EFCC joint operation as part of social-corporate responsibility initiatives.

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by NwaNimo1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Lol,

Case dismissed!
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by NaMe4: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
You suppose get column for Hints Magazine. E for fit you!
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by hotshotpeter(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2012
lol. Really great one. YOU TRY NO BE SMALL
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by onatisi(m): 5:13am On Jul 06, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Lol,
Case dismissed!

maybe ,maybe not.was it the twin that made the address on the floor of the house that otedola company should be spared?and does that mean that faruk mbile is also been used by his twin brother?was it his twin brother that took the money to the police.he is only postponing his evil days the oppositin just wants to make pdp look silly before launching their attack on them.but this is nigeria anything can happen.
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by lafad11(m): 5:22am On Jul 06, 2012
Bros, leave dat matter abeg. Nobody be mumu for here. From " I collected d money to indite Otedola" to "I did not receive bribe, i only collected money". now u r saying na ur twin wey no exist. Hon.stop making a fool of urself. Accept u've messed up and stop giving baseless execuses.

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Yeske2(m): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2012
I almost believed the OP, good write-up.
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Mandelaguy(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2012
I saw the twin brother just now(I just came in from morning jogging)he is hidding in Wuse 2 and he jogs every morning,ask my wife. Lol.hahahahahahah grin
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by onatisi(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Yeske!:
I almost believed the OP, good write-up.

was it a joke?well i fell for it .nice one op .really really good keep it up
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Super1759: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2012
Nonsense post..who wrote this and where is the source?? I don't believe this
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by horny4u(f): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2012
I believe him because the Lawan that we know was an honourable man....sillly twin took out Otedola's name from the documents too.....

This twin is really a bad wolf in sheep skin.
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by mikerob116(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2012
LWKMD. FOOOOOOL!
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2012
horny4u: I believe him because the Lawan that we know was an honourable man....sillly twin took out Otedola's name from the documents too.....

[b]This twin is really a bad wolf in sheep skin.
[

This twin must be spiritual shocked shocked shocked, Naija cheesy
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
Seriously I see opportunity in this script, what is NollyWood doing ? This is a better script, and everyone needs to prepare to GET A COPY NOW, FROM IWEKA ROAD....
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
horny4u: I believe him because the Lawan that we know was an honourable man....sillly twin took out Otedola's name from the documents too.....

This twin is really a bad wolf in sheep skin.
Yes, the twin went into the HOuse and shakily asked that the company name be removed,,,,,, comedy central
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by T9ksy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
grin grin grin

This can only happen in nigeria!

Na onli twin? nxt he go triplets.

Now will the real Lawan please, stand up. grin
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by greaterlove(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
the joke of the year.
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by greaterlove(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
so lawan is now Thor with the evil brother Loki grin grin grin grin grin grin good one.
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by DramsQ: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
grin i no fit laff,which title we go give this new release from nollywood;THE RETURN OF THE BLACK SHEEP.See wetin naija don turn into,even our law makers don they write script 4 film.Even pikin of 2yrs no go ever believe this story,so who are they deceiving? Shoir mtschewwww.
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by ikee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
Just A Joke, source is from wazobia.com, you can check it out grin grin grin
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
lawan neva still face firin squard yet? Shooooooo! Make dem kpuff dat guy na!
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Monjerk: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2012
Hmmmm...Now i have a good title for my upcoming movie "An act of siemens Twin" naija i dey hailoo....
Case about to Close, next please.. grin
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2012
Where is the source na?
Re: Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin by Bukkyade: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2012
Nice one mate

(1) (Reply)

Centennial Celebration Of Nigeria’s Amalgamation: ACN, ACF, Igbo Groups Disagree / If Nigeria Should Be Divided? / Bomb Blast In Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.