Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? (14372 Views)

Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? / The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Freiburger(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Orikinla: Why did you post What's The Best Car For A Mother On Nigerian Roads? « on the homepage and then now it is for wife on the board?

My recommendation is meant for a sweet mother and not a wife. cheesy
i also noticed that.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Murphylink(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
kuku buy her 911 molue. there will be enough space to load your family if u get them plenty like football team. Go Oshodi or Obalende & ask the agbero what the vehicle consume daily
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by bodeface: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Try to raise the money up to 850 to 900K and get her a good 2001 to 2003 toyota corolla full option, she will love it at budget price
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
am not too good at giving advice.. but i shall try......
i think i'll recomend buggatti-
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Tyche(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
With your budget, golf 3 will do.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by no1madman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
vw-sharan/ford galaxy. . .but ur money no reach!
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by chucky234(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
With 650k you can clean and sound 2000 Dodge Caravan, its a good subtitute for Toyota siena and a perfect choice for a woman with kids. Parts are readily available at Ladipo market
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Get a Siena for her.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by mafioso47(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
[quote author=uihebom]dude,the weather is too cold for crazy talk. 600k will buy you 20 1970s beetles. and she will never forgive you oh sorry i mean forget you again. grin
You got me laughing my head out looool, imagine 20 Beetles in their parking lot Lolzz. Yur so funny
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by mafioso47(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
Murphylink: kuku buy her 911 molue. there will be enough space to load your family if u get them plenty like football team. Go Oshodi or Obalende & ask the agbero what the vehicle consume daily
LWKMD
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by dasparrow: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
uihebom: dude,the weather is too cold for crazy talk. 600k will buy you 20 1970s beetles. and she will never forgive you oh sorry i mean forget you again. grin

LOL grin grin
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2012
Siena is great for mums and family.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by emaildunc: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2012
Buy my Mercury Villager for 550k. Call: 08076183019. The parts are cheap and d vehicle hardly develops fault, very cheap to maintain. It has never failed me for once.

Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by FEMARY(m): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2012
Murphylink: kuku buy her 911 molue. there will be enough space to load your family if u get them plenty like football team. Go Oshodi or Obalende & ask the agbero what the vehicle consume daily
Nawa for you oo.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by member479760: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2012
with kids - beta buy danfo, lot of rooms.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by mager: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Buy her 504peugoet saloon she ll fall 4 ya
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
it depends on the size of the woman,if she is this big,trailer or luxury bus would be the ideal vehicle for her.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by mimima(f): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
GO FOR STARLET,GOLF 2,MAZDA 626 OR AUDI 80 U CAN ACTUALLY GET ONE WITH THAT AMOUNT
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Gentlemaxy: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
lacasa: Get her a toyota carina-E my friend
thanks but can I see the picture of the carina E? What is the mileage, is it Nigeria used?
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Gentlemaxy: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
Jarus: Get a Siena for her.
Do you have the Siena?
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Gentlemaxy: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
ab1x: Don't be discourage. You can still get a nice car with that budget. For example Golf2, Golf 3, Kadette Opel, Nissan primera, Nigeria used toyota camry. Please note that there is no car that is not good, the most important thing is the way she maintain it. Thanks,
thanks, my broda, Nissan Primera do you have it? What model and is it tokunbo? And the mileage?
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by komekn(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2012
If I WAS buying a car for the Bone of my Bone and Flesh of My Flesh and my generational seed i.e. my children.

Firstly, it would NEVER[b][/b] be a Toyota, Nissan, Honda or any of those so called easy to maintain and very popular cars. Reason, I wish to reduce the risk of carjacking, armed robbery, theft and reduce the ease and possibility of kidnap, etc, etc.

I would by the safest affordable car to put the treasures of my life in, if it‘s an SUV it would be the one with highest safety rating including rollovers and that would be the Volvo XC60 or its derivative the XC90 . If there are restraints on cash I would get a Volvo S60 or at the very least the safest estate car in the world V70. My estimations are you can pick a decent one for about a 1 grand 10/12 years old. As you probably know Volvo’s are tough , reliable and durable and of course SAFE it your choice.

If you have issues about Spare parts and or if you are parochial in your view re programme your mind it’s a CIT world you can buy parts on line at a fraction of the cost incl. shipping that you buy them in Nigeria.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by kaymaxsoluxions(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2012
The best option to opt for is a minivan like a neat registered toyota sienna, a honda shuttle or odysey 1997, 1998, mitsubishi spacewagon. These minivans are reliable. I can source for any of the vehicles for you if you are ready to buy. 08174723716
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by OldHag: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
Old Hag says buy her a BMW X5, only the best will do, she's worth it.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2013
Fairly used 1st generation Toyota Rav4...but if u can add anoda zero b4 'k'(600k) then a brand new toyota Venza will do.
Re: Best Car For Wife On Nigerian Roads? by Chineduogbojo95: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Best car for your wife or babymama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jKa2Emp40

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Driving Manual gear? / Share Your Car Service/user Manual / How To Avoid A Head-On Collision While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.