Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband (1185 Views)

Get Free Ebook Download On All Internet Business Tools / NCC May Revoke 115 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Operating In Nigeria / 6-1o User Wireless Internet Broadband Connection For As Low As 50,000(setupcost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by chinene1(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2012
Are you an IT person, have your IT company, wish to start an IT company or just an internet distributor and need a reliable internet solution to give to your clients? Sea-Net Technologies one of the leading ICT company in West Africa is inviting you to the Launch/Training of the newest internet solution called the Space DSL. This solution uses a one meter dish to deploy fiber optic internet, giving it the stability and coverage of VSAT and the speed and billing of Fiber Optic network. The satellite receives signals from the base station and our hub redistributes the signals to our specially manufactured one meter dish. This solution can be used by banks, schools hospitals, hotels, offices etc. Sea-Net is the sole owner of this technology so you would be dealing directly with the owners and not distributors and as a distributor you get percentage off the equipment and billing payment. For more information visit www.seanetng.com and join the countdown. You can also request an invitation to this event taking place in Ikeja, Lagos by sending an email of request to vivian@seanetng.com or sales@seanetng.net or if you can't make it and are still interested, you can request for a proposal or Demo/training on Space DSL leaving your contact so that our technical team can get in touch with you. Sea-Net Technologies, connecting to the future.
Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by fidellamo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
interested in the demo/trainning. fidellamo at yahoo dot com
Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by joyous(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
i am interested. My email is ayodejioluwaseun@yahoo.com
Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by chinene1(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
SPACE DSL PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!
1. Buy 1 Space DSL kit for 125,000 and get 1 GB free
2. Buy 10 Space DSL Kits and get 1 Complete Kit Free
3. Buy 5 Space DSL Kits and get 15 % discount free
SEANET TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA 45, Opebi Road, Ikeja Phone No: 08092466466
* Terms and conditions apply.or send an email to sales@seanetng.com.

Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by chinene1(f): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2012
promo still on
Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by arbitrage: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2012
Is the installation included in the 125k price or I have to pay addition for you to install my purchase? Does your tablet have in-built slot to put 3g sim card or it requires another modem/adapter to use 3g sim?
Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by chinene1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ arbitrage, The installation is so simple that you can do it yourself with the aid of the manual and installation video. But if you want us to do the installation, the charges will depend on your location. Our Tablet PC has inbuilt slot for 3g SIM so you don't require an adapter. send me a mail at sales@seanetng.net or vivian@seanetng.com lets discuss.
Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by arbitrage: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
If I buy the package, what else will be needed b4 I can start using it? Will I need to pay for data bundle (some GB) in addition to the 1GB free data bundle included in the first month? Is it buying of data as you need to use or monthly payment of an amount of money to use? What is the speed like? What is the price of your tablet?
Re: Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband by chinene1(f): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2012
firstly, you only need the SpaceDSL equipment to start unless you need to do networking LAN or WLAN. You don't need to buy additional GB unless you want to or have exhausted the free 1GB. The buying of the data is as you need it and not monthly depending on you budget. The speed of you will experience, will depend on the data plan as each plan has its own unique speed. visit http://www.seanetng.com/SpaceDSL%20Bandwidth.html to view the various speed and data plan. The tablet PC cost 65,000 but if your buying more than 5 then you qualify for a discount.

(1) (Reply)

Using Paypal With Nigerian Ip / Can I Get A Shredder/chipper Machine In Nigeria ? / Large Deposite Of Lead, Zinc & Barite Ore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.