Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA (6205 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by mukina2: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
The Director General of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Femi Ajayi, has attributed the activities of terrorists and suicide bombers to the use of illicit drugs.

The DG, while speaking in Lagos at a public presentation of books on drug abuse prevention, said no person would undertake a mission to die in an explosion if not under the influence of drugs.

“The impact of drug abuse is far more damaging than some people assume, because it is related to violent crimes. A man under the influence of drugs is as deadly and unpredictable as a mad man playing with a time bomb.” he said

He added that the books will serve as important reference points in a world battling to control drug use among youths.

“We need to educate people on the hazards of narcotics. Public enlightenment is central to drug control,” he said.

Source
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yeah, a drug called religion.

5 Likes

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
Very soon nafdac too would come out and say FAKE DRUGS are responsible for corruption and religious bigotry in nigeria grin
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by miteolu(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2012
Na lie. NDLEA superior officers want to part of chop chop committee on Boko Haram & National security. How many Boko Haram sect have been arrested by NDLEA?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by phraze(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ok what a point.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Afam4eva(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
Whoever made this statement is also taking drugs.

6 Likes

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by bikerboy1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
Lie lie... Not even money...
Na brainwashing dey cause am.

1 Like

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
99% of suicide bombers are high on drugs, the fighters in Lybia used drugs 247 to take away the fear of death. With drugs, death is like computer game.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Reference(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
marshpearl: Very soon nafdac too would come out and say FAKE DRUGS are responsible for corruption and religious bigotry in nigeria grin

I think this is exactly what is happening. People should check what they consume before coming to Nairaland.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Reference(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
Billyonaire: 99% of suicide bombers are high on drugs, the fighters in Lybia used drugs 247 to take away the fear of death. With drugs, death is like computer game.

Yeah. Thinking of the poppy fields in Afghanistan.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by ifihearam: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
Very dumb of NDLEA,how can u attribute bombing to illicit drugs?

1 Like

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
I have been vindicated again..

I've been saying this for time; ideology can NEVER make a person blow himself/herself up.

They drug these people...

Boko Haram = spooky Nigerian politicians + foreign covert war.

Islam has nothing to do with the bs.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by EPOMA(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
comments like this shows how backward and ignorant Nigerians and its government in to todays world, if nigerians like ,let them have the best fone , best cars, steal all the money , they are still very backward, how have the government agency come to this conclusion
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
miteolu: Na lie. NDLEA superior officers want to part of chop chop committee on Boko Haram & National security. How many Boko Haram sect have been arrested by NDLEA?

Thank you jare!
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by mekaboy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
SO THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS WAITED UNTIL JONATHAN WORN ELECTION, TO START USING DRUGS ABI ?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by drnoel: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
J12: Yeah, a drug called religion.
^^^^^hear hear
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
Reference:

Yeah. Thinking of the poppy fields in Afghanistan.
yes, you are right, I even heard those American soldiers are dealing on the poppy.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by amosy007: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yeah he is right

d drug called islam with 72virgins ar reward
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by lacasa: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
shymmex: I have been vindicated again..

I've been saying this for time; ideology can NEVER make a person blow himself/herself up.

On-point
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by rash47(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yeah, its a part of it beside d brainwashing. a suicider definitely needs a teaser. Ghadaffi accused his coackroches of using drugs-may b thesame wit d haramites
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by amosy007: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2012

do u live in maiduguri or kano or are u a member of boko haram or CIA Agent?

Go and brainwash them in the north coz there are many zombies there that will believe all that crap

1 Like

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by slyashabby(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
Agreed wit the DG of ndlea dat doz bombin were under d influenc of drugz
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2012

Hahhahahaha lets just say you love conspiracy theories like me, but again, in every rumor, they say, there is element of truth. Drug does not bring the thought of heaven and virgins sucking our dicks, religion does that, but the drugs finishes it off. Have you ever driven under the influence of alcohol ? That should be enough for now.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Pastorniga: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yes they took drugs before goodluck became president then the drug just began to shark their ideology now. Lets give them a chance to do the best out of what they can.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by yorke1: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
One of the reason you see some unpalatable comments here could be attributed to the use of drugs as well.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by KayDee4: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
[size=13pt]
Drugs can only be a secondary influence, it gives them some sort of dutch courage to go ahead with whatever deluded plans they already have on their minds . I may decide to 'put one in the air' right now and still be conscious enough not to go and blow myself up alongside innocent people.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people" Karl Marx
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by brownlord: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
Billyonaire: 99% of suicide bombers are high on drugs, the fighters in Lybia used drugs 247 to take away the fear of death. With drugs, death is like computer game.

Meaning drugs is part of islam, or Muhammed dey take marijuana?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by omenka(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
And the journalist who wrote this must be high on the worst grade crystal meth! Even turning the article upside down, inside out, sideways, etc, I couldnt see anywhere suicide bombing was said to as a result of drug use. What a shame! Don't our journalist undstand english no more? undecided this is junk journalism at its finest!
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin

If na true, Spirit_of_Okija would have been long gone by now grin grin
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by brownlord: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mad people in government, that means Buhari, Atiku and his nothern elders just started taking drugs abi?

1 Like

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Blyss: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
This report is actually true, and backed by similar American, Israeli and EU reports in which show that a large majority of the people involved in these Islamic terrorist groups are heavy users of HARD drugs like cocaine, PCP, LSD and so on. Massive stashes of the stuff are commonly found by the American and EU soldiers in the terrorist compounds and on their possession.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny But Pathetic Situation of Child Abuse in Nigeria / We’ll Soon Review Procurement Act — Lawan / Pencom: Assets, Account Details Concealed For 8 Years – New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.