Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) (2436 Views)

In Urgent Need For Neatly Used Gionee P2s And Gionee P2 Or Tecno P5 / In Urgent Need Of Fairly Used Bold6 Or Torch2... / Computer Village - Nokia Licensed! Distributor - PRICE LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by AISMAN(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
No pirated copies please

Pleas drop your quote with proof of product.

A picture of the application will do

ikon22000@yahoo.com
Re: In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by mrkels(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
Price for quickbook pro is on amazon for $168
I could give you mine for $100
Re: In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by AISMAN(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
Which year? Its the british version I need and let me have ur contact details
Re: In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by ayoflyn(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
QuickBooks 2012, i have this sofware the size is 535,687 KB
call Oscar 080 6771 7715, ill give you the download link inc key gen.For much less than its going for.

Re: In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by mrkels(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
ayoflyn: QuickBooks 2012, i have this sofware the size is 535,687 KB
call Oscar 080 6771 7715, ill give you the download link inc key gen.For much less than its going for.
He said he didn't need pirated copies remember? You can't upload data online with a pirated copy of this 2012 version
Re: In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by AISMAN(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
mrkels:
He said he didn't need pirated copies remember? You can't upload data online with a pirated copy of this 2012 version
@mrkels: are you going to give me your contact details or you going to call me? Cos I need it asap
Re: In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by mrkels(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2012
You got mail bro
Re: In Urgent Need Of Licensed Accounting Software ( Quick Book) by PARTHINFOTECH: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2012
BUSY is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium businesses. With over 1,00,000 installations (over 5 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting softwares in India.

The salient features of BUSY are:

Financial Accounting (Multi-Currency)
Inventory Management (Multi-location)[img][/img]
Production / Bill of Material
Sales / Purchase Quotations
Sales / Purchase Order Processing
Fully User-configurable Invoicing
User-configurable Documents / Letters
User-configurable Columns in Reports
CST / VAT Reports (State-specific)
Mfg / Trading Excise Registers
Service Tax & TDS
MIS Reports & Analysis

(1) (Reply)

Lifting Trolley And Palift Table –tools To Help You Lift Heavy Things / IPHONE 6PLUS Clone For Sale!!! / Imported Used And New Items Directly From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.