Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin (4541 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by bojar(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hello
I have come across many series of arguement on weather it is better to marry your spouse as a virgin or a non-virgin. The responses tend to support the latter. I would like to know what nairalanders think.
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Yorisb: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
Una no dey taya for these una ''Virginity'' threads?
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by bojar(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Was dat supposed to be an answer ?
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yorisb: Una no dey taya for these una ''Virginity'' threads?
I know I am
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by ajufinz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hmmm...
Virgnity is one in a thousand qualities a person can possess.
Some have lost their virginity but managed to develop more qualities.
Others have kept theirs but are yet to develop any other qualities.
A few have found the balance. Talk abf virgins now.
How much character does virginity portray... ?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Onegai(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
Virginity is a thing of virtue and should be applauded. However, pls seek for more than virginity in a marriage. I met the most desperate to wed a rich-guy, aggresive, sneaky, hypocritical, vicious girl who was a virgin. And i have seen those same traits in non-virgins. Personally for me, if a met a quiet, sacarstic, smart, principled, with a good sense of humor, God-fearing man whom I am attracted to, who happens to be a virgin...I will look eagerly to my wedding night. No holds barred akpako nacking meehhhnn!! LOL
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by tobechi20(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
When am ready to settle down, i wont consider virginity as a factor at all?
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by skillero(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
Virginity could be an icing on the sugar of good character base..
Only BOYS use that as a criteria in picking a wife MEN! go for deeper values

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by bingbagbo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
NON-VIRGIN STRAIGHT!!! angry
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Mynd44: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

NON-VIRGIN STRAIGHT!!! angry
As if you needed to say that
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by bknight: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2012
Any girl who's above 23 and still a virgin isn't for me
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Mynd44: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2012
bknight: Any girl who's above 23 and still a virgin isn't for me
what if you marry someone who is below 23?
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Exponental(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2012
Happiness after marriage is not by virginity b4 marriage or not. Focus on those other things u desire in a woman n remain happily married after.
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
No! I will not marry a virgin. I like being entertained, not the other way round.
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by shizzle11(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Being a virgin is not of importance to me, i wouldn't care if she's a virgin or not
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by shizzle11(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Exponental: Happiness after marriage is not by virginity b4 marriage or not. Focus on those other things u desire in a woman n remain happily married after.

God bless you! The best response so far.
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by JojoArmani(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
I will neva go for a virgin, talkin wit experience (female friend)
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Gudintent: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
Even if its half and half I dont mind

Cos you know, she might not know if she is or isnt

so if she says she is half and half

its ok by me

NB: This is one of the dumbest threads on NL which deserved a dumbest response!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Elemental(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
Though virginity is not the most important criteria, I would prefer a virgin because I dont want to feel cheated since I myself am one.
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
Gudintent: Even if its half and half I dont mind

Cos you know, she might not know if she is or isnt

so if she says she is half and half

its ok by me

NB: This is one of the dumbest threads on NL which deserved a dumbest response!!!!

The dumbest comment on this thread. . .
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
sexkillz:
The dumbest comment on this thread. . .
More like dumbest post of the day
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Skii(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
Virgin this, Virgin that!! As if sey na virgin go put food for table...
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by bknight: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
what if you marry someone who is below 23?

Quite unlikely.
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2012
bknight:

Quite unlikely.
your words. But you can never tell
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by austinsmat(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2012
see question where by somebody will suicide himself to have virgins if u doubt me ask boko haram
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by skillero(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2015
skillero:
Virginity could be an icing on the sugar of good character base..
Only BOYS use that as a criteria in picking a wife MEN! go for deeper values
What I meant by that is that virtue transcends a piece of hymen
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by folakeiloro(f): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Ok o we don hear
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by apparentlylaw(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Any 1 ooo ...geh na geh
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by skillero(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
apparentlylaw:
Any 1 ooo ...geh na geh
hmmn really?
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by latinoKingdom(m): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Non virgin, most virgin ladies are lesbian or mastibator
Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by Monalove: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Virgin or not girl woman na woman, get the right quality that's all

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin by ojonugba2014(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2018
who have virginity helped?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Ladies Only (pics) / 15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘situationship’ With A Nigerian Man / +18 How I Raped My Self On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.