Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (42992 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by QueenAbii: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2013
AntispamBot banned KingzPen for https://www.nairaland.com/1501355/life-campus-must-read/3#19428409. Ban expires at Today at 08:31:43 AM.
Banned by AntispamBot in Literature for https://www.nairaland.com/1501355/life-campus-must-read/3#19428409. Ban expires on 7:31am On Nov 11

Please KingzPen ususally gets this mesage above any time he tries to update thread. Please help him rectify this issue asap. We need him to update on the thread.

Thankz.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Done. I was in church sorry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Illuminatus(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Done. I was in church sorry
You go to church?! smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2013
Illuminatus:
You go to church?! smiley
What has that got to do with anything?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by QueenAbii: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mynd_44, I would like to know the reason for AntispamBot Ban. It just banned KingzPen again. Please what is the cause?
Mynd_44: Done. I was in church sorry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ban lifted

he might have been banned by Mistake.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by QueenAbii: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mynd_44, I guess it's no longer a mistake because it's now happening the third time. Please what's the cause so I can get it accross to him. Please help lift the ban and help rectify the problem completely. Thanks so much... kiss
Mynd_44: Ban lifted

he might have been banned by Mistake.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by KingzPen(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks QueenAbii, the ban is lifted... God Bless You... Please Mynd_44, what really is the cause? How can I post without being blocked?
QueenAbii: Mynd_44, I guess it's no longer a mistake because it's now happening the third time. Please what's the cause so I can get it accross to him. Please help lift the ban and help rectify the problem completely. Thanks so much... kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
KingzPen: Thanks QueenAbii, the ban is lifted... God Bless You... Please Mynd_44, what really is the cause? How can I post without being blocked?
The spambot is picking parts of your post as spam hence hiding it and banning you. I am truly sorry for that. Just keep doing what you are doing while I try to correct the problem.

Again I am sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Please you guys shouldn't be offended Dat I'm complaining here. That's because I can't post in the business section. I was banned by spambot because I quoted a guy who advertised his link there in this thread(football betting season 7 page 978). Spambot banned me,the victim and hid my post leaving the culprits own. Please mynd help me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2013
I have mailed the business section mods.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Mynd_44: I have mailed the business section mods.
Thank you.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oga please. Nothing done yet.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Relax
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mynd_44: Relax

Okay
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MzLakore(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
mynd_44......sori my trend was blocked....I jus tot I shuld ave been notified via email nt jus getin to see it on d topic....its really nt fair
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mz_Lakore: mynd_44......sori my trend was blocked....I jus tot I shuld ave been notified via email nt jus getin to see it on d topic....its really nt fair
I am very sorry ma'am. I was not the one who locked it but enter I checked, I found out that the reason for locking it was written there
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MzLakore(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am very sorry ma'am. I was not the one who locked it but enter I checked, I found out that the reason for locking it was written there
Tanx bt it wuld ave been better if I was informed 1st b4 d action of ur co moderator....he jus can't treat pple wif authority anywaiz
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mz_Lakore:
Tanx bt it wuld ave been better if I was informed 1st b4 d action of ur co moderator....he jus can't treat pple wif authority anywaiz
sorry na. You want me to prostrate? grincheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MzLakore(f): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
sorry na. You want me to prostrate? grincheesy
Lol nah
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Obinnau(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mz_Lakore:
Tanx bt it would ave been better if I was informed 1st b4 d action of ur co moderator....he jus can't treat pple wif authority anyways
sorry about that.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Valentinooo: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls mynd, why is the new post smiley no longer showing in front of every tread?? Pls do something o. It's making it difficult for me to track where read to in each tread
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Valentinooo: Pls mynd, why is the new post smiley no longer showing in front of every tread?? Pls do something o. It's making it difficult for me to track where read to in each tread
I am seeing it well ooo
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Valentinooo: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am seeing it well ooo

yee, wetin come happen to my own? abi una don ban me
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Valentinooo:

yee, wetin come happen to my own? abi una don ban me
Check your browser again
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Valentinooo: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ok boss. Thanks for your response
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by skyscraperTM(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Valentinooo: Pls mynd, why is the new post smiley no longer showing in front of every tread?? Pls do something o. It's making it difficult for me to track where read to in each tread
Same thing here. I'm no longer getting the new post notification. Just a star (*) is what i now see. it's making reading frustrating for me in this section. Mods please do something about it. I'm using operamini
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by adegwurulez(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
uhm mynd tnks for solving my problem. but you funny sha. I came with my other account to report the ban and you banned the other account. how else were you expecting me to report the case?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
adegwurulez: uhm mynd tnks for solving my problem. but you funny sha. I came with my other account to report the ban and you banned the other account. how else were you expecting me to report the case?
What other account?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by adegwurulez(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
What other account?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed just forget
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by skyscraperTM(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Mods, please i checked the lady's thread and i still can't decipher why it was blocked. Is it that you guys lock and finished stories on this section because of plagiarism or what? Because i saw that 2go love was blocked and another finished story i checked was not blocked! I'm currently writing a story and i wouldn't want it to be locked when it's finished because i may need it for future purposes. I stand corrected though, please educate me.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Mods, please i checked the lady's thread and i still can't decipher why it was blocked. Is it that you guys lock and finished stories on this section because of plagiarism or what? Because i saw that 2go love was blocked and another finished story i checked was not blocked! I'm currently writing a story and i wouldn't want it to be locked when it's finished because i may need it for future purposes. I stand corrected though, please educate me.
Her thread was locked to prevent plagiarism. 2go love was locked cos the OP asked that it should be. You have nothing to fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41)

'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.