Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lakotai: Global Success Volume 1: (Album Review) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lakotai: Global Success Volume 1: (Album Review) (847 Views)

Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Knighthouse Street Scriptures Vol 1 Album Review / Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lakotai: Global Success Volume 1: (Album Review) by pressworld: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
Album: Global Success V1
Album sub-name: Lakotai
Artist: Lakotai
Year: 2012
Tracks N0. 10

What they say about Lakotai...
“In the world of today where there is so much
pressure to fit in, lakotai stands out.
It is therefore to the glory of God that
I recommend lakotai’s gospel to that special YOU”
___(MR.AROBO KALANGO)CHAIR MAN, VGC PORA

From "The same sin" a track lakotai comfortably explain the ghetto life of his long time friend Elizabeth, to his self acclaim "Greatest Rapper" debut. Lakotai never fail to keep the same tone of message.

In track 3. He also encouraged himself saying "Now am a success" as a successful individual he felt like the best place to relax at the moment is "Club 10 10" coming back home late in the morning jamming a gospel song called "Grace" from the stereo of his red tinted car!

"Lagos" is where Lakotai represent, he though you should know that. Amongst the many genres lakotai love is Patua--a Jamican genre, he invited JahBoy a pro in the field to support him as they "Tingerle" the kingston style.

The rapper has done so well to brace himself for you, he is afraid that you might not be paying attention so please "Check out Lakotai" he advised before the end of the album.
According to lakotai "Am not a member of Illuminati!" "Stop staining my image!" The rapper confirmed, but in this album a track that is causing confusion amongst his fans is known as "I Illuminat"

Lakotai said that its a typo from the printer and the album arranger, he said its suppose to be " I Illuminate" but because of his tight schedule and urgency from iTunes and Amazon and the Music aggregator his label was using then, he couldn't check the tracks names and correct them all.

Lakotai believes that you have to enter the place to see some kind of things yourself. That is why he said don't stop here at the end of the Album, still "Go and see"

Below is the complete list of the tracks in the album.

1. The same sin

2. Greatest Rapper

3. Now am a success

4. Club 10 10

5. Grace

6. Lagos

7. Tingerle

8. Check out Lakotai

9. I Illuminat

10. Go and see

What can you say about this album... Please your opinion is highly welcomed!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Denies Being Signed On D’banj’s Label / Storm Record’s First Lady, Sasha P Drops New Single / Wizkid Vs Sean Kingston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.