Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? (11748 Views)

What Next After Nysc? / What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Skmoda360(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
tobechi74: They have physicaly endowned super powers
supported
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by cube63: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2012
dammytosh:

Have u ever thought about the service u get from Male and Female tellers in banks ?

Have u ever called DSTV customer care and compare the passion and depth of understanding females display comapre to their male counterparts. It is not all about sex or body, some females are just better at the job than most males.

You're retardeee! All the time I called Dstv when i was in Nigeria the only rep that gives me what i want and really knows what they are doing are the boys! They clear error codes with their head not their boooobs or backside.

If you own a company would you employ the thin looking young man that has potential or the sexy mermaid chic that will attract potential male customers? It's your choice. undecided
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Kambinachi(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2012
CHIMSKY: Why all this long talk?Truth is:Sex Sells!

really? so let me get this straight:

Women = Sex, but Men =/= Sex, yet the alleged Sex is between Women AND Men?

yea, your logic makes perfect sense undecided

this sort of chauvinistic, objectified view of women has to stop. it's ridiculous, in the very least.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2012
cube63:

You're retardeee! All the time I called Dstv when i was in Nigeria the only rep that gives me what i want and really knows what they are doing are the boys! They clear error codes with their head not their boooobs or backside.

Reminds me of the customer care dolls in the GSM companies who almost always never have a solution to your problems. If you ask them anything, they quickly get saucy and snooty as if you want to 'toast' them or something. Most of the times I have an issue with my Internet service or any other network-related problem, it is guys who often have the solution. It is now so bad that whenever I call the customer service line(s) and a female voice responds, I hang up abruptly and try again until a male voice responds, and addresses my issue expertly. The annoying thing is that women outnumber the men almost 3 to 1 in these customer care jobs, yet they often do not know their right from their left. Apparently, they deployed their boobs and asses to bulldoze their way into such jobs, in spite of their being mostly unqualified and devoid of requisite skills and competence. Useless things.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 05, 2012
pro01:

Reminds me of the customer care dolls in the GSM companies who almost always never have a solution to your problems. If you ask them anything, they quickly get saucy and snooty as if you want to 'toast' them or something. Most of the times I have an issue with my Internet service or any other network-related problem, it is guys who often have the solution. It is now so bad that whenever I call the customer service line(s) and a female voice responds, I hang up abruptly and try again until a male voice responds, and addresses my issue expertly. The annoying thing is that women outnumber the men almost 3 to 1 in these customer care jobs, yet they often do not know their right from their left. Apparently, they deployed their boobs and asses to bulldoze their way into such jobs, in spite of their being mostly unqualified and devoid of requisite skills and competence. Useless things.

Actually u're right...most female customer care services personnel I have called often don't have soltution to my problems and are always edgy when you ask them further questions esp when they dnt av a solution to it.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by oladayo042: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
AK 48: However people are getting wise,the theory of women being used to woo customers especially males is loosing ground.
Wonder why most bar parlour have males/boys as their attendant?
Bar is an exception cos a fight can ensue every now and then.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by pleep(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Kambinachi:

really? so let me get this straight:

Women = Sex, but Men =/= Sex, yet the alleged Sex is between Women AND Men?

yea, your logic makes perfect sense undecided

this sort of chauvinistic, objectified view of women has to stop. it's ridiculous, in the very least.
i have always wanted to have a logical debate with a feminist... i dont think this will ever happen, but lets give it a try.

In what ways are women unfairly objectified, and also if men are looking to hire females what don't you understand about the statment "sex sells"?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Jmacke(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2013
mrkels: Not always true. They are just hard working, and some of them push harder than you, that's why they got and you don't for now.
I disagree with you. Ladies are not as efficient as men. They use everything at their disposal to hunt for job undermining the consequence.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by sleekch1c(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Smh @ the retarded posts here. I am female and also attractive. I have a B.Sc(2nd class upper) tru God's grace and sheer hardwork. So when I get employed immediately after my nysc ppl wld assume I sold my dignity in exchange for a job? It is very pathetic and appalling that men in this silly thread believe women re airheads who have to wh.ore arnd for everything. May your wives and daughters be that way.may they never get any good out of life unless they get debased for it. If you think your female frnd got her job too quickly,find out her secret. I can't stay up night searching for jobs on d net,reading GMAT past questions and answers and sending my cv to companies only for some pen15-weilding airhead to come and start blabbing that I slept my way to that job. I pray dat person becomes jobless for life,he wld watch others get but never get.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by sleekch1c(f): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
Smh @ the retarded posts here. I am female and also attractive. I have a B.Sc(2nd class upper) tru God's grace and sheer hardwork. So when I get employed immediately after my nysc ppl wld assume I sold my dignity in exchange for a job? It is very pathetic and appalling that men in this silly thread believe women re airheads who have to wh.ore arnd for everything. May your wives and daughters be that way.may they never get any good out of life unless they got debased for it. If you think your female frnd got her job too quickly,find out her secret. I can't stay up night searching for jobs on d net,reading GMAT past questions and answers and sending my cv to companies only for some pen15-weilding airhead to come and start blabbing that I slept my way to that job. I pray dat person becomes jobless for life,he wld watch others get but never get.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2013
sleekch1c: Smh @ the retarded posts here. I am female and also attractive. I have a B.Sc(2nd class upper) tru God's grace and sheer hardwork. So when I get employed immediately after my nysc ppl wld assume I sold my dignity in exchange for a job? It is very pathetic and appalling that men in this silly thread believe women re airheads who have to wh.ore arnd for everything. May your wives and daughters be that way.may they never get any good out of life unless they got debased for it. If you think your female frnd got her job too quickly,find out her secret. I can't stay up night searching for jobs on d net,reading GMAT past questions and answers and sending my cv to companies only for some pen15-weilding airhead to come and start blabbing that I slept my way to that job. I pray dat person becomes jobless for life,he wld watch others get but never get.
i dont finks that all d guys here finks dat gals give out their body in other to get job but sure many gals do this but nt all the gals so we cant generalize it.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
This is the topic many people wanna shy away from talking about but let's revisit this trend and discuss it in details.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2015
What I know is that u can't generalize it by saying that all girls Bleep their boss in other to get job because their are honest girls out there that will not do it, but d trust is that most girls do this and they just don't kia or give a Bleep about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.