Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story (29534 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mukina2: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
Richard Mofe-Damijo ‏@RMofeDamijo
It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m (ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts & bbms I hv received I'd like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me & get a life, knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science & If you find a dignified career path & work hard at it you will be too busy & successful to spread unfounded lies about people
https://twitter.com/#!/RMofeDamijo

The story on her blog is
The actor was born July 6th 1961. Wishing him many more beautiful years ahead. Meanwhile the actor has acquired a palatial home said to be worth about N250 million in Asaba, Delta State, where he is the Commissioner for Arts and Culture.
http://lindaikeji..com/2012/07/rmd-turns-51-today-builds-multimillion.html

2 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hmmmm! Who is this linda ikeji sef? U no go mind ur business? Make this ur gbeborun mouth no land u for wahala o!

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by ZUBY77(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
whatever
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
RMD a privately call to Ms. Ikeji wud be more better bro...

6 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by hustla242: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
Linda in trouble again ??

It's all good, girl- like they say any publicity is good publicity. Keep hustling.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by omosexy1: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
She should please get a job. It is so disgusting.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by omosexy1: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
Linda Ikeji should please get a job, her hobby is so disgusting.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
RMD.. the cool headed-lover boy- simple actor has now turned into a tyrrant. the RMD i knew would handle the issue more maturedly. but what do you expect, when he has been initiated into the fraternity of political bulldogs. i guess if it was in his acting days, he would have just swept the issue under the carpet. sorry linda.... no be the RMD wey u bin know be this ooooo. levels don change!

5 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by logica(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ranks007: RMD a privately call to Ms. Ikeji wud be more better bro...
Why should he contact her? I think he shouldn't have deigned her with a response. But on the other hand, staying silent might give the impression the story is true.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by kumbalo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
Na today? Guilty public officer holder who doesn't like scrutiny. Go arrest her now. Mcheeew
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by ifihearam: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
Why should Hon. RMD call her privately when she has publicised fabricated news about him??

5 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Seun(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
He did not deny the story outrightly, you know. He's merely implying that the house may not be worth exactly N250m.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by sogoisrael(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
Linda ikeji ȋ̝̊̅§ only craving attention!

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by logica(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
Seun: He did not deny the story outrightly, you know. He's merely implying that the house may not be worth exactly N250m.
Right. Now if I got a house for 15 mil, and someone goes around saying I got it for 250 mil, and I am a government official, there is a tacit implication.

10 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
RMD needs to learn how to respond to criticism, he has been a media sensation with no criticism thereby depriving him of critic proof mechanism, the comment from Linda Ikeji was supposed to even be a plus but his reaction is very immature and I think he is losing it. Its like he has something to hide. RMD, no worry, we understand. You are now a politician and by serving the public, you need to account for everything you acquire. Be prepared for more criticisms.

9 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
What is he gingering for btw?

She said the house "is said to be 250m" not that she's sure it is.

If its not he should simply say so instead of the nonsense warning,like worse things haven't been said about him on tabloids when he was an actor,rubbish. undecided

8 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by logica(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
freecocoa: What is he gingring for btw?

She said the house "is said to be 250m" not that she's sure it is.

If its not he should simply say so instead of the nonsense warning,like worse things haven't been said about him on tabloids when he was an actor,rubbish. undecided
LOL. That's just trying to be smart in spreading rumors. I might as well say "Linda Ikeji is SAID to have been a call girl". I'm sure all she'd do is kindly mail me and explain that she wasn't really a call girl, right?

11 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by kiyosaki1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
mukina2: Richard Mofe-Damijo ‏@RMofeDamijo

https://twitter.com/#!/RMofeDamijo

The story on her blog is

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/07/rmd-turns-51-today-builds-multimillion.html
Oga RMD there is no smoke without fire Are you telling us you cannot afford that amount to buy house? how much a good property for calton gate estate dey go for ?no be that range abeg park well make I pass no use the poor girl shine you be politician na and you don chop mote than that na

5 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by b03liberty(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
maybe the money of the house is public fund undecided
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
b03liberty: maybe the money of the house is public fund undecided
Ofcourse yes, its why RMD is playing defensive, how much be him salary ?
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by logica(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
Can real estate agents put a price on the house? Sebi we get agents for Nairaland.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by solomon111(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
why?.who the hell is she.?
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by solomon111(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
logica: LOL. That's just trying to be smart in spreading rumors. I might as well say "Linda Ikeji is SAID to have been a call girl". I'm sure all she'd do is kindly mail me and explain that she wasn't really a call girl, right?
I am sure,you must be surprised at the I.Q of some people on nairaland.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mutiply: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2012
so many hypocrites on dis forum,if linda had posted abt a top polititians like gej,alison,uduaghan havin house of such range or more dan dat,am sure pple will be encouragin her rather dan condem her.back to story,rmd shud hav ignore it if he had nuffin to hid,he just lost my respect

7 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by nyrol(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2012
RMD should allow us hear word jor as if dey don't do terrible things.linda Ikeji is doing good. She isn't a low life like RMD wants us to belief. All these useless guys stealing government fund. Na him salary e take build the house? Even if na 50m! Abeg make we hear word jor. Let's keep talking about it nau if your ass won't be in the open!

3 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Basic(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2012
Oh, you want him to call her privately so that the silly gossip will come out again to say "RMD wooed me"?

3 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by kwelis: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2012
al i knw is dat both re liein
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by cantell(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2012
I must give it to Linda Ikeji on this one. She yanked the dog's chain and it barked.
If it weren't true, he would have ignored her, but he chose to retaliate and it simply means she touched a nerve.
Way to go, Rmd!

2 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by SisiKill1: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2012
Awwww! Linda Ikeji is using the Perez Hilton business model.

Simply put, it says - COURT CONTROVERSY!!!!

Good for her ojare! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Siga: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2012
Bros RMD.....hmmmmm....Mr Commissioner.....Are u sure no be taxpayers money to take buy the property.....remember say we love u ooo....no join those bas.tards oooo wink
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by logica(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2012
nyrol: Na him salary e take build the house? Even if na 50m! Abeg make we hear word jor.
Not to hold brief for RMD, but with a steady salary of say 500,000.00 per month, and a deposit of 5 million, you can have a house through some of these mortgage houses including GTBank.

Calculation:

Actual cost is 50 million but at 20% rate over 30 years that is 50 million + 10 million = 60 million.

Deposit 5 million; 55 million is left.

So you spread 55 million over 30 years, paying each month. That is 55 million / (30 * 12) = 152,777.78 Naira Monthly

So every month you have 347,222.22 left to flenjo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant / Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo & Now / Naira Marley Says "I Am Not Guilty" In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.